Players you Absolutely HATE thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
drucurl said:
Roma at the time boasted the legendary Batigol and Cafu...they also had
Totti and Emerson and Samuel in their lineup. In those days Marco Delvecchio was in red hot form, so was Tomassi Vincent Candela was also a pretty decent player there too. with a squad like that I wouldn't put grabbing a scudetto past them.

Sigh....can I not be a Milan idealist AND APPRECIATE other players too? Would you like to see a coach come to Barcelona and keep Ronaldinho on the bench all the time?? I have never hidden the fact that I am a Ronaldo fan So why continually slant your arguments to vilify me for it? As a milan idealist i want my opponents at full strength...it makes for better games and it makes the winning sweeter :D

Maybe I was harsh on Capello (in light of his most recent decisions) I guess a person who has helped Milan accomplish so much really does deserve more respect......but his most recent stints at Roma where he continually fought with Totti (not that the latter was an angel mind you) and Cassano and screwed over Montella; AND his tenure at Juve and Real where he screwed over Miccoli, ADP and Ronaldo left a bad taste in my mouth.

BWAHHAHAHA 3: I can't see anyone thinking this way seriously.

I wouldn't give a toss about Ronaldinho's benching at Barca. He would probably need it. Benching Ronaldo is hardly the same thing too as Real Madrid idealists liked it too.

I too want opponents to be at full strength but Ronaldo at Real 2006/2007 was just like an extra is to a Movie - no roll in the the real game. He was just a burger during the first period of the season. And yes I will vilify someone who calls himself Milan idealist but puts a player above the team.

About Roma ask yourself what happened after Capello left? Who hasn't been in a row with Titty? Ask who is the only coach who have got something out of Talentino? They have the Golden Bench today but can't really make it can they? Would addition of Delvecchio(Tavano) calibre player add something to this side? Easy to conclude who was behind their success.

Miccoli? Does the name Moggi bring something to your mind? Find Miccoli's own comments who have plagued his career;)

At one part of your post I can see I have put some sense into you. I's nice to see some people are able to change their point of view after getting arguments. Specially in here:)

I'm no member of 'Capello is the best party' but due to circumstances I feel
duty to say following:

FORZA Capello! FORZA Gli Invincibili! Long live the Don!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Jasper said:
BWAHHAHAHA 3: I can't see anyone thinking this way seriously.

I wouldn't give a toss about Ronaldinho's benching at Barca. He would probably need it. Benching Ronaldo is hardly the same thing too as Real Madrid idealists liked it too.

I too want opponents to be at full strength but Ronaldo at Real 2006/2007 was just like an extra is to a Movie - no roll in the the real game. He was just a burger during the first period of the season. And yes I will vilify someone who calls himself Milan idealist but puts a player above the team.

About Roma ask yourself what happened after Capello left? Who hasn't been in a row with Titty? Ask who is the only coach who have got something out of Talentino? They have the Golden Bench today but can't really make it can they? Would addition of Delvecchio(Tavano) calibre player add something to this side? Easy to conclude who was behind their success.

Miccoli? Does the name Moggi bring something to your mind? Find Miccoli's own comments who have plagued his career;)

At one part of your post I can see I have put some sense into you. I's nice to see some people are able to change their point of view after getting arguments. Specially in here:)

I'm no member of 'Capello is the best party' but due to circumstances I feel
duty to say following:

FORZA Capello! FORZA Gli Invincibili! Long live the Don!

like I keep saying I didn't come here for a war I just came to meet other milan fans ;) .

When I'm wrong I'll admit for sure :)

I still disagree about the benching stars thing.... Totti ADP and Ronaldo flourished after Capello left.......But I guess you're right about the fact that at the TIME each deserved his spot on the bench.

But don't you think that if he found space for an overrated rubbish heap like Raul then surely he could have done better with Del Piero?

Totti was actually a fantastic player with the Azzurri. I remember the Euro 2000...watching Totti in full flight was like :eek:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I think this little discussion about Capello being an object of hate to Milan fan has ended. Of course we have to hate him when he is on the JuBe boat but in an overall picture he's an untouchable figure of our history.

You shouldn't overrate personal achievements over team. Benching stars is always right when titles arrive. Of course Capello isn't always right(Raul's case I assume) but nobody can argue with what he has conquered.

BTW did you saw the news where he claimed Ronaldo to be the best player he has ever coached(said when Ronaldo was in Milan)? :D Kind of different from the Real Madrid's president view.

From my part this discussion shall end here as it's only proceeding offtopic. Have your last words:)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
drucurl said:
I'm sorry you feel that way but Capello chose the dark side ever since he went to Juve.
Jeez, you make him sound like Darth Vader. "Trez...I am your FATHER!"

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
BMWTaylor said:
Jeez, you make him sound like Darth Vader. "Trez...I am your FATHER!"
Mission accomplished ;) ....actually his nickname became Lord Vader for a short while on goal.com....to which I humbly apologise to Jasper for in light of his reminding me about the invincibili :cool:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Alan Smith, Lee Bowyer, Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville i hate them with a passion especially the first 2

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
i hate garry neville (the way he runs makes me laugh like hell LOL), xavi, adriano, scholes, fletcher, rooney, lampard, ballack..

edit: and ronaldinho too

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Andrea said:
All of Liverpool players.Especially Steven Gerrard.
Got to agree with you there mate. I can't stand Gerrard what a total wanker.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They should cut off his hands.

super3.jpg

NUTMEGGED

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Kuyt,Yuuppiyya,Gerrard,Dudek,Crouch,X.Alonso,Reina,Rooney,Ronaldu,Giggs,Benitez :D ,Pizzaro,Poulsen,F.Torres,Materazzi,Adriano.....

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
here is my list:

Poulsen, Rooney, Ibrahimovic, C.Ronaldo, Stankovic, Di Canio, Drogba, Zaneti, Shevchenko, Tevez, Kahn, Viera,

Ex players:
Matheus, Stoitchkov, Romario, Jeremis, Deshamp, Simeone, Zamorano, York, Maradona, Canigga, Mijatovic, Sukur, Emre, Mihajlovic, Di Livio,

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
albion tifo said:
Ex players:
Matheus, Stoitchkov, Romario, Jeremis, Deshamp, Simeone, Zamorano, Yorke, Maradona, Canigga, Mijatovic, Sukur, Emre, Mihajlovic, Di Livio,

They still play football. :)

Last edited:

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
zidane, viera, diarra, domenech, capello, henry, puyol, dudek, gerrard, c ronaldo, rooney, ibrahomibitch, melberg, malouda, cissé, veron, messi, ronaldinho, deco, iniesta

more to come later, gonan watch Stargate Sg-1 now :cool:

Reaction score
Ibrahomobitch, Cordoba, Vieira, Lampard, Dudek, Del Piero, Makaay, Chivu, Crouch, Van Bommel, Cocu, Mutu, Simão, Nuno Gomes, Guti, Ballack, Materazzi, Trezeguet

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
if i saw a player in the field can make me or player against his team hate him he must be a player i would realy love in my team. the point is i love a player can make opponent or opponent fans hate him even he is our rival,sorry.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Crespo, Kahn, Puyol, Poulsen, Drogba, Mihajlovic, van Bommel, Solari, Materazzi, Vieira, Ibrahomobitch and all other Inter bitches...:D

Domenech,Mourinho and :gun:Ramón Calderon

Last edited:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Inzaghi9 said:
:gun:Vincente Calderon
Why do you hate Atletico Madrid's stadium so much? They will be moving to new one in some years anyway.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Tsar said:
Why do you hate Atletico Madrid's stadium so much? They will be moving to new one in some years anyway.
sorry I mistaked it for Ramon Calderon,Real president I meant him I wrote Vincente by mistake

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^ why do you hate Crespo,?and that picture in your avatar..maybe will see a "broke back mountain" whit kaka and pippo like the kaka and sheva one :))

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
^ Don't be silly, Kaka' is a kiddy fiddler not a bum muncher.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Besfort said:
They still play football. :)
I guess it was to early in morning when I wrote that post, I just forggot than they are still active, do you know why I hate Sukur Besfort ?

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Az. said:
^ why do you hate Crespo,?and that picture in your avatar..maybe will see a "broke back mountain" whit kaka and pippo like the kaka and sheva one :))
once he said about Inzaghi :He falls sooner than somebody looks on him,I absolutely don´t honour him. that is where it started...and I don´t rate him very high as a striker...and interista...:head:

yeah they rock together,just pity that Filippo is 34 ...

I forgot Iauquinta,can´t stand him

Last edited:

PAC

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Ambrosini. OutMilan: Robben, Fabregas & Robinho.
Inzaghi still shits on Crespo though...

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
albion tifo said:
I guess it was to early in morning when I wrote that post, I just forggot than they are still active, do you know why I hate Sukur Besfort ?

Yep, Hakan Sukur is still active and has just broken the record of "All time top scorer of the Turkish League" by scroing his 241st goal. Remember, he played 3-4 seasons abroad. If he had played those season in Turkey, the ratio would have rose of course. :) He's a Galatasaray player but I respect him.

BTW Emre is only 27.

Forza Calzone

Beginner
Reaction score
I hate Totti when he plays for Roma because hes a cheat. When he played for Italy he was disappointing but you can't help that sometimes. I thank him for his contributions but I hate the cocky bastardo. lolz

Schedule