The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gattuso starts the WORST cf ever to wear our shirt....and doesn't even give our best goal scorer in the league any minutes....but any Criticism is somehow blasphemy :proud:

These special snowflakes get a darwin award

giphy.gif

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Albertini, i think the same like you. But why the media says every single time that we want to bouy a new CF that scores 20 goals?

the media isn't linking us to many players, relative to previous seasons, and especially no strikers.

for me its an indication that we will not have another spending spree like last year. Of course on here everyone is always thinking in best case scenario.

I expect us to sell gigi for 100m then hopfully silva for 50m. This would give us 50m for a LW + CM and 100m to pay of the debt which we need to do in the summer. I would be fine with this as long as we get reina and the players mirabelli chooses have a brilliant season but I'm sure people here would be throwing themselves out of the nearest window.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh, although I don't want Kalinic to get any minutes, he did score in the last game.

It should have never got to that stage as Silva and Cutrone should have been given all the minutes, but I find it hard to complain about a player starting when he's scored in the previous match.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
the media isn't linking us to many players, relative to previous seasons, and especially no strikers.

for me its an indication that we will not have another spending spree like last year. Of course on here everyone is always thinking in best case scenario.

I expect us to sell gigi for 100m then hopfully silva for 50m. This would give us 50m for a LW + CM and 100m to pay of the debt which we need to do in the summer. I would be fine with this as long as we get reina and the players mirabelli chooses have a brilliant season but I'm sure people here would be throwing themselves out of the nearest window.

are we that desperate? :lol::lol::lol:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
are we that desperate? :lol::lol::lol:

i freely admit I do not know, and neither does anyone else.

but we need that injection of 100m by the end of the season, that is a fact. I don't think we would want to sell gigio unless we had to, especially since he has so many years on his contract. And we will because reina won't sit on the bench. I honestly expect our net spend to be minus.

But I repeat, we can still strengthen the squad if we bring in two properly scouted players.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just give andre and Cutro a shot next season, our wings are slow and we don't have a playmaking midfielder so there is no space ever for our cf's they are relied on to find a goal rather than get one in the flow of the offense. I think with a pacey winger and creative cm instead of Bona Cutro would explode

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I think the reason people want a striker is under the assumption that we will sell Kalinic, not that they want to add another striker.

Cutrone should not be expected to even produce the same level he displayed this season in the next season. He's young and he doesn't need that sort of pressure.

Silva has more pressure because he's older, has more experience, and frankly he cost a lot of money--the first two is on him, the second one is just a reality of expectations.

An experienced striker is important, and Kalinic has shown that he is unable to cope with the pressure of being at Milan. The annoying thing about Kalinic is that he cannot put away easy chances, but then he puts away a silky smooth strike, it makes no sense.

:thumbsup:

It does make sense though as he's choking. Sometimes there's no room for your demons in a clutch situation.

I'd love Dzeko or Cavani if either would be willing to come. Age for me is a not a factor when it comes to a striker this season.

If the price is reasonable...

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
just give andre and Cutro a shot next season, our wings are slow and we don't have a playmaking midfielder so there is no space ever for our cf's they are relied on to find a goal rather than get one in the flow of the offense. I think with a pacey winger and creative cm instead of Bona Cutro would explode

No doubt, even our slow wingers would do well if we have one visionary playmaker.

The problem is "who"
I cant think a name but Pirlo, the old sith.
Maybe Kovacic, but not so sure whether he is a natural playmaker or not.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
No doubt, even our slow wingers would do well if we have one visionary playmaker.

The problem is "who"
I cant think a name but Pirlo, the old sith.
Maybe Kovacic, but not so sure whether he is a natural playmaker or not.

#cescwecan

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
we have CFs that can't score and people are asking why we need a top CF
just stunning
if we had a good CF like icardi higuain or immobile instead of kalibitch, we could have won many many games this year, a top striker is the guy who can score from a half chance
kalinic gets Max Size chances and can't score, because he is a fraud of course

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
we have CFs that can't score and people are asking why we need a top CF
just stunning
if we had a good CF like icardi higuain or immobile instead of kalibitch, we could have won many many games this year, a top striker is the guy who can score from a half chance
kalinic gets Max Size chances and can't score, because he is a fraud of course

Vardy scored a lot not because he is vardy.
But because he had Mahrez and a supportive midfield led by kante (with kante around, the rest could play wider & higher)

If we have 3 strikers, i repeat THREE, that couldn't score. I'd blame the supply of the ball

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
one CF? we need two

kalinic must go

1 world class, and another decent one.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
With Wolves sealing promotion to the premier league for next season. Mendes will likely try and take Silva to the EPL. His asset has depreciated this season and the premier league is the ideal shop window to raise the value.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sell Kalinic and use Bacca’s money for a top CF. Probably can have 30-35m just from selling them and sign someone like Morata from Chelsea at a cut price deal for say 40m. I want us to get Vidal too but I just don’t think he’ll come to a club that doesn’t play CL. Ideally I’d love us to sign Morata, Depay and Vidal.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we cant score, thats problem of a striker, not playmaker. I know, we can always create more and make even an average striker score.. but thats not the point.

OFc, thats if everything else works. But for now, not only our attackers cant score.. but noone in team cant score.. not even midfielders or anyone else

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I love Gattuso. But let me just say grit will only get you so far. We are so fucking predictable, we telegraph every move down the wing, it is waaayyyyy too easy to breakdown our attacking moves.

Isolating Hakan on the sideline (he does one of two things everytime)

Getting Suso to play lots of defense (so then he's gassed and can't counter attack effectively)

Why the fuck is Dollar getting more touches on the ball than our midfielders. Top tier teams do not pass the ball back to their goalie this much.

This team lacks confidence, creativity, speed, killer instincts. And we are PREDICTABLE as fuck!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I love Gattuso. But let me just say grit will only get you so far. We are so fucking predictable, we telegraph every move down the wing, it is waaayyyyy too easy to breakdown our attacking moves.

Getting Suso to play lots of defense (so then he's gassed and can't counter attack effectively)

Why the fuck is Dollar getting more touches on the ball than our midfielders. Top tier teams do not pass the ball back to their goalie this much.

This team lacks confidence, creativity, speed, killer instincts. And we are PREDICTABLE as fuck!

all top teams are pretty much predictable, the difference between us and them is the pace and speed of attack only. ours is slow so defenses have time to organize themselves

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
+ pirlo , vidal , chiellini , bonucci , barzagli , caceres , licht , marchisio , buffon.

and no need to mention his performance in CL games :lol:
his team couldn't qualify from the group stage :lol:

Dude STFU . fuck conte and his fans .

2010 milan team was much stronger yet conte went undefeated for a long period and pipped us to a title. That is very i think pressive. He revitalized their team.

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

we play 433 with 2 slow players and no creative midfielder ofc we are predictable. This team needs new players nothing much Gattuso can do

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
2010 milan team was much stronger yet conte went u defeated for a long period and pipped us to a title. That is very i think pressive. He revitalized their team.

We slipped in 11/12,
But I'd point at B&G's transfer policy for the rest of Juve title run.

IMHO, Juve's most decisive transfer during that time was Pirlo & Tevez. Which was suited really well to Conte's tactics.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
They dintget tevez till the season after when they won the title for the second time iirc. So

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
we play 433 with 2 slow players and no creative midfielder ofc we are predictable. This team needs new players nothing much Gattuso can do

This team needs a quick winger. Deulofeu did fit in like a hand in a glove at Milan, i think that a winger like Lozano (PSV), Keita Balde (Monaco) or Leon Bailey (Leverkusen) would fit into Milan. (We need rapid wingers):thumbsup::)

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Vardy scored a lot not because he is vardy.
But because he had Mahrez and a supportive midfield led by kante (with kante around, the rest could play wider & higher)

If we have 3 strikers, i repeat THREE, that couldn't score. I'd blame the supply of the ball

The bold section spells it out. Pace plays a role of course but without precision there can be no end product. No supply no goals we dont have the luxury of cf who can create their own chances even Sheva needed Pirlo, Rui costa and Kaka but Sheva had the ability to create something himself (as did many strikers before his time).

Our play is very predictable and frankly Capello was correct in the modern game suggesting technique over tactics. Tactics can be taught - learned over time technique on the other hand cannot we need greater diversity and need more technical proficient players if they also have pace/speed all the better but efficiency is the key.

with a more creative midfield who can also track back and defend we will see much better results. Grit and determination will get you so far but you need to create and finish your chances until we do we are in limbo we will struggle to challenge.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Heard it's year 1 and we have only lost one match in 2018

Is this true? Can I get a confirmato?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lets not take things out of context. We also won two out of last eight games. These 3 rieinforcements better not be some mirabelli "hidden" gems.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i remember dzeko was biggest joke cf in europe 2 years ago ... see how things changed (skip first 30s)

in kaliGOD we trust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule