\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to @DiMarzio Bakayoko will be in mIlan soon, in a 40m total operation (if option taken)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
roma have gotten worse, dont care what anyone thinks.

napoli do not look good under carlo so far, nor did they make many improvements either (losing jorginho, huge)

inter improved, but now have to add Champions League to their schedule. They BARELY landed CL, despite not losing a match for like 4 months and no extra matches.

lazio, wont waste my breath

top 3 for me, will be juve, inter and milan.

That’s my take.. I don’t care what other teams do or what other fans think. Agreed

This is one of the reasons I actually fuck with the EPL fans on this forum

I’m actually a fan of Milan more than the sport of football.

Fans that spend time following other teams, in or outside or Italy makes no sense to me whatsoever. That’s ok. Different strokes. I’ll never get them or want to get them

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Bakayoko and mercato will probably close

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'd like you to advise me on how to deal with these attacks since you insist I'm always baiting.

insults are not my style in case you advise that. :o

You can simply ignore them. Better than to lump everyone that rates SMS in your crosshairs.

I realize martial and a creative mid are unrealistic, so I'm content with a pacey winger like promes

Promes and Bakayoko are NOT enough tho. SMS or not. They just aren't. You hoping we end our mercato just so we don't sign SMS (which isn't even a possibility) is annoying.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I told you that an answer would have arrived today. Unfortunately it is negative and I would say to you 100x100. I read so many of you convinced of the contrary: I will hug you while you deny me. Forces Milan, anyway.
#SMS #acmilan

@rimaneilmilam

who the hell is this guy, i just read it on twitter :cry:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
So easy to call the others annoying fanboyzz, the limit is always tiny between overrating and underrating, the SMS case is not an exception. everyone is free to pick a side. Those who are for SMS like me just see like that :

If only Rabiot could move : FCB was ready to close it at the estimated price.
if Modric was gone to Printer, Real should have been ready to go full in SMS acquisition at any price.

Kovacic move was enable to dislocate the puzzle. Now the Modric no move could help us because we can keep doing our silent approach. With a perfect speech we can have someone, lets wait til Mercato end day -1.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Bakayoko + a winger and we are fine as we are

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I told you that an answer would have arrived today. Unfortunately it is negative and I would say to you 100x100. I read so many of you convinced of the contrary: I will hug you while you deny me. Forces Milan, anyway.
#SMS #acmilan

@rimaneilmilam

ac milam fan

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
#SMS #acmilan

@rimaneilmilam

What does this mean?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
You can simply ignore them. Better than to lump everyone that rates SMS in your crosshairs.

Promes and Bakayoko are NOT enough tho. SMS or not. They just aren't. You hoping we end our mercato just so we don't sign SMS (which isn't even a possibility) is annoying.

I will take your advice into consideration, thank you for your input :thumbsup:

promes bakayoko and creative mid pls, better?

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So far our mercato only covered one gaping hole and that's the striker position. Winger and creative CM positions are still lacking. We're also still thin, but Bakayoko somewhat alleviated that as he can cover for both Biglia and Kessie.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
it means... sms stays in lazio :o

that was reply to his tweet several days ago...

Mark this tweet: the definitive answer for #SMS arrives on Sunday 12. Not before, not after. Now agreement almost reached but another competitor takes over, to date much stronger than us. #MilinkovicSavic #Milan

out of all these fucking insiders on twitter, you can't know who is reliable and who is fraud :rolleyes:

but we're fucked if bakayoko is our only signing.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Winger was our no1 priority. There has to be an option out there. If we get nobody we are fucked

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
if we get Bakayoko and Promes, I think we get top 4. i have faith in Rino, Leo, and Maldini

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
motherfuckers, lets forget SMS

grab rabiot and a quick winger and close this shit

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
There's a 10% chance we take that 40m option on Bakayoko. He's filler for one season. No way the mercato ends with that guy.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we manage to sign a strong winger like Promes our chances of finishing in top 4 will be good.
So far we played many preparation games only with 2 out of Bona, Hakan and Suso, all three + a winger will instantly increase our level of play.

I think Bona might be a huge suprise this season, people don't take into account that going from the wing to CM takes a longer period of transition and towards the end of last season it was already visible that he became much more comfortable there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule