The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If a player isn't doing what you want, take him off. Suso hurts the team. I'd sell him without thinking twice about it. I'd start Rebic ahead of him, and Rebic was very inconsistent today.

I pray you're right about us getting 4th.

I'd play Leao , cant be worse. Rebic looked pretty bad today, but he has to adapt.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's an underappreciated fact, the one about our defence+donna having performed well and with an exciting CB competition as well new dimensions with Theo coming up.

we'll see how good defense is vs Inter. 10 man Verona isn't the best test one can get.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If a player isn't doing what you want, take him off. Suso hurts the team. I'd sell him without thinking twice about it. I'd start Rebic ahead of him, and Rebic was very inconsistent today.

I pray you're right about us getting 4th.

Fair point, he should be subbed. I think GP is being too cautious and not wanting to rock the boat too much. He needs to be more brave and trust his ideas because at the moment we look exactly like we did last season. The result and pretty much nothing else was positive tonight. Although luck for once was also on our side so maybe a turning point (says he hopefully)?

Problem with Suso is the same problem with a lot of the team - lack of pace. Rebic definitely has a good turn of pace

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I was about to write something about D. Zapata and Kouamé but then I remembered Leao.

I'd be very glad if we got to see more of him and Bennacer vs merda.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's an underappreciated fact, the one about our defence+donna having performed well and with an exciting CB competition as well new dimensions with Theo coming up.

2 promoted sides and Udinese so far.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We need to continue with 4312. I don't like it but we played way better in this formation and GP looks much more comfortable with this.
Yes, we looked like shit vs Udinese but in preseason games we looked like a team with great plan and vision what to do with the ball. We saw GP signature.

With all other formations, he clearly doesn't have a clue what to do. Players looks like a bunch of people who meet each other for the first time in their life.
I thought we will be better after NT pause but we looked even worse than vs Brescia. And I'm not optimistic that this will change any soon. Or ever. :rolleyes:

Not great but it's the best we have.

Calabria Rom Musa Theo
Kessie Naser Hakan
Paqueta
Piatek Rebić

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Flashback to the days when much of the forum turned their noses up at Conte

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
2 promoted sides and Udinese so far.

Donna still had to make the saves and if a team's defence appears this way in a dysfunctional team I'd be content.

Rather build from this than from a state of being a glass cannon

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Maldini give Conti some lessons and get Theo on the pitch and go back to 4-3-1-2

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leader?! Biglia was invisible in the first half. Bennacer is better than him.

Jesus, Giampaolo is pissing me off.

You ppl read into interviews too seriously. It's his way of dealing with journalists questions. I would think you can see through it tbh.

He said Samu interprets the system the best, then benches him. Says Suso could absolutely be great trequartista, then moves him on the right... get the clue? It's so obvious lol. Just watch few of his interviews live/videos, not just textual

It's not that he says "Biglia is a leader" literally... It's probably some journalist asked a stingy question and GP defended his player by saying he is a leader.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
"Brazilian proudly."

This for Giampaolo. It seems Paqueta leaving in January.

EEiht0fXoAEmked

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What people dont get is that shifting to 4.3.3 already after 2 games is enough reason to question GP ability.
We brought him because he is a system coach & planed our fucking mercato based on that fact.
The dumbest idiot in this forum know that Suso can only play RW so if GP likes him wanna start him then fucking say so & ask for a shift in our mercato to field 4.3.3.
But for him to fail to convert his boring ass & theb shift the system to accommodate him while Suso playing like shit is insane.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yea Giampaolo is really asking for it now.. I really wasn't expecting him to be this stubborn. Three games in and none of new signings can start? Rebic started causing chaos the moment he entered the fray. Why start Biglia?? He was just returning from injury AND Bennacer is in better form... His moves are startling...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Next games Bennacer and Rebic must start. Also Leao needs some minutes.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
6aed98a987ba4e4b4355c010f9b0917a.jpg

Paqueta on Instagram, very proud to be Brazilian. (Shots fired at mister).

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Paq and Piatek seem to hate him

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Paq and Piatek seem to hate him

Piatek doesn't only dislike Giampaolo but also Suso :lol:

He once was asked about Suso as trequartista and he said he is a winger, and then said Paqueta knows how to play with him.

And then remember what happened last year between Kessie and Biglia, and also Bakayoko, they both seemed to hate Biglia.
This happens when coaches prefer to start worse players, I don't blame the players at all.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I was about to write something about D. Zapata and Kouamé but then I remembered Leao.

I'd be very glad if we got to see more of him and Bennacer vs merda.

Id take D Zapata

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So we signed 6 new players, and not a single one started a match (not counting bennacer as biglia was injured)

This tells you that Gaimpaolo had NOTHING to do with the transfer window. Maldini and Boban signed random players to try and fit in his system.

Looking back, giving the window a 6/10 might be too high.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this season will become a disaster. I hate that feeling. I want to be wrong, but I can't shake it.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we signed 6 new players, and not a single one started a match (not counting bennacer as biglia was injured)

This tells you that Gaimpaolo had NOTHING to do with the transfer window. Maldini and Boban signed random players to try and fit in his system.

Looking back, giving the window a 6/10 might be too high.

No. It means Giampaolo is a God damn idiot. He has players who are better suited to his system and he stays with the worse ones.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Well, players already rebelling. You guys think GP survives October?

It's one thing to lose someone like Cutrone to the "system" but if now Piatek and Paqueta also become disgruntled while we play like shit, he needs to go. Seems like GP can't handle players at a big club, a concern coming in.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I think this season will become a disaster. I hate that feeling. I want to be wrong, but I can't shake it.

Samaldinho, my friend, you've been positive thus far, why this terrible pessimism. I hate GPs starting lineup choices and interviews, but at least the first is easy to fix. And he'll learn too, its not like we can go worse than having <3 shots on goal per game. Things can only go uphill

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
This is bad from Lucas.

It's September and everything is falling apart. Much before than I thought. :o

To be fair to GP, he was crying for TQ and they didn't buy it. And now he's forced to experiment, even if everyone knows that he's one dimensional coach... and we see the result of his "experiment" with other formations. :o

But he should take the blame for some things as well.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Finally looks like bonaventura will play under his father :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule