Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If City think he'll join them :lol:

The guy is living his dreams for a club he's loved for god knows how long. :lol: fuck off city :lol:

moneybags.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Italy look set for a return to the 3-5-2 system for Tuesday’s friendly against Germany and Gianluigi Donnarumma could start.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Many teams looking at him right now, hope he stays with us for ever, but we all know that they don't make those players anymore. Fuck man city and Real Madrid!

the loyalty thing can still happen especially in Italy

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Italy look set for a return to the 3-5-2 system for Tuesday’s friendly against Germany and Gianluigi Donnarumma could start.

Bruh, include sources on news please

Either way, thats awful. Friendly or not playing Germany is a big affair. I know he doesn't exactly have confidence issues but why force this?

He'll likely do an excellent job but i still think its a bad idea

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Bruh, include sources on news please

Either way, thats awful. Friendly or not playing Germany is a big affair. I know he doesn't exactly have confidence issues but why force this?

Testing yourself against the best in the business is a bad idea :eek:

donald-trump-quotes-thinking-big-600x400.png

:proud:

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gigio is far passed that point. No one should worry about playing him in any game

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

He could go on and concede a few and it'll still be a great idea. Gigio can only get better. He'll have dips in confidence throughout his career but the sooner he learns how to bounce back the better :)

We want him playing CL football with us within 2 years, a friendly will not hurt him at all

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
looking forward to see this Beast & Romagnoli shine against Germany tomorrow

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't get a 3m salary when we renew his contract in February. That'll be a very high increase for an 18 year old and that'll make him want a 6m contract when he's 21.

By the time he's 27 he'll probably be asking for 15-20m and he still will have 10 years left to play probably.

He must be wise and humble in asking for a salary increase. 1.5/2m is fair for the next 4 years for him. His impact at Milan is definitely worth more than Montolivo for example who gets 3.5m but Gigio is going to get paid for the next 20 years and it's only going to go up.

I really don't want to sell him at any price and want him to retire here but I understand that's not up to us. At the very least I'd like us to get the most out of him and him getting a unusually high salary (for an 18 year old) can make things difficult in the future.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CxPD0tTXAAAhC75.jpg
CxPD0tYWgAA8rqG.jpg

CxPD0trXgAEAT1x.jpg

would have been perfect with Perin in the back looking at them:lol::lol: jealous middle brother

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
He could go on and concede a few and it'll still be a great idea. Gigio can only get better. He'll have dips in confidence throughout his career but the sooner he learns how to bounce back the better :)

We want him playing CL football with us within 2 years, a friendly will not hurt him at all

Gigio is far passed that point. No one should worry about playing him in any game

Totally agree with balo45

I hope you all are right

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Cant wait to see this little gem of ours rocking the CL song ^^

Nesta13

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf
Barely had work to do.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@MilanEye
Raiola to @Corriere: "Donnarumma's future? I won't exclude anything, I won't even rule out him becoming the president of the Republic."

photoshop gods?

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I really, really, REALLY wish, without a shred of doubt, that Raiola gets cancer and fucks off.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Dude tell your fat agent to stfu, or gtfo!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I really, really, REALLY wish, without a shred of doubt, that Raiola gets cancer and fucks off.

SuJ8PXF.gif

So you want Raiola, to get cancer and then die, so that he doesn't force/lure the GK of your favorite team to another team?

okkkkk you are a fucking moron.

Schedule