Looking for news posters

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that we are looking for news posters for the main site.

Reply or PM me if you're interested.

Regards,
David

P.S.: I reserve the right to accept and decline any of the applications posted. ;) [especially the BAD English ones ;)]

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
David I used to check about 8 or 9 sites everyday for info but I have been lazy lately. If you need me to help I always will, just let me know if you want me to, what you want me to do, and how to do it. :D

Seamus

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
yea i can help... i write news for a iranian site i work with, www.Varzeshkar.com

I have pretty decent English considered im born and raised in the USA, and am currently in my Sophmore year of High School. Anyways, tell me if your interested.

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I would liked to be in this one, but the problem that I'm too busy! There is too much work in the company, and I'm also studying as part time, so it is pretty very hard!
Even the Totocalcio updates, I do it in my tea break in the company! :D

But I would have one sugestion:
Try to write the news in your own way (I mean the posters), do not copy

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also, for the reports of the matches, I think that we should make our own report rather than depending on the report of Channel 4. Especially if anyone of us would see the match!

I might try for the report of Milan's match (If the TV shows it), but I can't promise anything!

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rossoneri said:
But I would have one sugestion:
Try to write the news in your own way (I mean the posters), do not copy

didn't you just say how your life is busy and you don't have time to even post news?
how do you expect the other news posters to have time to write their own articles? :conf:
that takes a professional career you know