WC Final: Germany - Brazil

Rex

Reaction score
A New Champion won't be show up in 2002 World Cup Korea - Japan. The aristocratic of football are still rules the world. Now Germany and Brazil this time who face off in World Cup Final, Sunday on June 30 in Yokohama. The headlines of climax for create some great records.

The encounter between Germany and Brazil ---the first time along 72 years of World Cup's history--- will become most close fitting to describe 2002 WC. The more surprising, the final is unpredictable by public.
Either Germany or Brazil entered Korea - Japan's altar with doubting's side. Bad records in World Cup Qualifying made their names had been dreary closed by Argentina, Italy or France.

But never, ever, bet against them. The tragedy's overflow of big teams eliminated, Germany and Brazil advances to the road. 'Easy journey' from both team indicates they must 'kill each other' in top match.

Germany Lost Ballack
The Selecao can take a breathe after Ronaldinho's suspended is over. It means he will be given in starting line-up by Scolari alongside Rivaldo and Ronaldo. The condition's contrariwise are going through to Germany. They are losing a great motor of game, Michael Ballack. He got second's yellow in Korea match before became man of the match of bringing Germany advance to final.

It will be an interesting match, of course. Brazil with Triple R become favourite to win the match. But Germany won't just surrender face off the Selecao. Germany won't be a third time of World Cup champion if they were nothing. Once Brazil make a mistake, the punishment is already waiting. After the match ended-up, we will know who is really the best throughout the world.

Fourth or Fifth
Germany are chasing the World Cup's fouth title. Those will be new record which means 'The Panzer' will have became foreground's spot in Europe. The other side, Brazil are also looking for the World Cup's fifth title. Those also will be new record for 'The Selecao' which will have affirmed they are great throughout the world.

Rudi Voller in Germany's side would like to emulate what Mario Zagallo and Franz Beckenbauer did at past times, lifted the trophy highly as both player and coach. Ronaldo would like to prove that he doesn't bring curse who always fail to clinch prestigious title.

One amidst either Germany's uniform logo or Brazil will have completed for decoration, it is one star added on. I would say it will be too much records chasen and surely emotion on their chests for the final match.

What a most jarred climax!!! ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the sake of football: BRAZIL!!!

GO BRAZIL!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Sorry David but I am gonna have to disagree w/ you. Go Germany. I guess it's a little late now considering they lost, but I would love to wake up tomorrow and find out it was a mistake and somehow Germany won.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm very happy for Brazil, Congratulatons to all Brasilians!!
Forzaaaaaa ROQUE JUNIOR, World Champion from Milan!!!!

Rex

Reaction score
Brazil deserves to win and it takes hard work for any National Team to chase or emulate their WC's fifth title. But IMO for that matter, nothing is impossible in this world... ;)

Seemed Germany defeated by a little mistake made by their solid backline, unmarked Rivaldo's shooting for created first goal by Ronaldo and Ronaldo's movement in second goal. Germany IMO have played good especially in first half while the Brazillian most got under presurre. One thing for sure Germany represents one of their best goalie, Oliver Khan who has awarded by FIFA as the Best Player.

Congrats Brazil!!

And four years next, we will see the best team in the world act again in Germany 2006!! :)

Reaction score
I´m not bragging. Look at my example and you´ll have to agree with me:

1986-ARGENTINA........................1978-ARGENTINA
1990- GERMANY...........................1974-GERMANY
1994- BRASIL..............................1970- BRASIL
1998- FRENCH.............................1966-ENGLAND *
2002- BRASIL..............................1962- BRASIL

* - FRENCH AND ENGLAND, BOTH WERE CHAMPION FROM THE FIRST TIME PLAYING IN HOME. IN BOTH CUPS, THE MAN WHO DID MORE GOALS ( I FORGOT THE NAME IN ENGLISH) EUSÉBIO (PORTUGAL-66) E SUKER (CRÁCIA-98) WERE PLAYING A WORLD CUP FIRST TIME.

SO..

2006BRASIL................................1958-BRASIL.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Aventurasflu said:
I´m not bragging. Look at my example and you´ll have to agree with me:

1986-ARGENTINA........................1978-ARGENTINA
1990- GERMANY...........................1974-GERMANY
1994- BRASIL..............................1970- BRASIL
1998- FRENCH.............................1966-ENGLAND *
2002- BRASIL..............................1962- BRASIL

* - FRENCH AND ENGLAND, BOTH WERE CHAMPION FROM THE FIRST TIME PLAYING IN HOME. IN BOTH CUPS, THE MAN WHO DID MORE GOALS ( I FORGOT THE NAME IN ENGLISH) EUSÉBIO (PORTUGAL-66) E SUKER (CRÁCIA-98) WERE PLAYING A WORLD CUP FIRST TIME.

SO..

2006BRASIL................................1958-BRASIL.

Whatever man. i know you are from brazil and u think that brazil going to win. FORZA ITALY, italy will win it. and they will win EURO 2004

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Juve100% said:
ronaldo will score two goals and brazil will win.

and your prediction is only 2 years late. are you trying to increase your post count or something?

Rex

Reaction score
I was aghast of seeing the thread is reappearing due to "lets forget the WC campaign temporarily, we are now heading for Euro 2004"... :eek:

Juve100%

Primavera
Reaction score
scharatz said:
Juve100% said:
ronaldo will score two goals and brazil will win.

and your prediction is only 2 years late. are you trying to increase your post count or something?

too much free time is not good

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
FORZA CROATIA :D