Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
keeping it simple. smooth. as a ninja. as bee himself

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some new rumors about him?

Yes. Yesterday La Republicca reported that a Thai group on investors have offered Berlusconi around 1b euros to buy the club. An initial 300m for 30% of the club with Berlusconi staying as the honorary president temporary and the 70% over the course of the next few years with a final fee that would be close to 1b.
GDS then reported that the Bee is behind the Thai group that Republicca are talking about.
Tomorrow's Republicca report that the Thai group ran by Bee would like to close the negotiation as fast as the next 2-3 weeks as they could soon face competition from the Chinese group (Wanda IIRC) that recently acquired Serie A TV rights and some shares @ Atleti.

Not sure how reliable repubblica are, but to me it sounds like a lot of BS. Especially the fee that they have reported.
That being said, I believe there is some negotiation going on, Berlusconi meeting Terek at Milanello following by Terek's words on how hes looking to help Berlusconi put Milan on the stock market, and the recent denial that came from finninvest, for the first time was only a partial denial, as they said there is a lot of people interested in investing into the club.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why exactly is he being called a 'Ninja' by Mr. Milanista?

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Ummm, cause he's a kid and likes ninjas?
I was wondering the same thing... Ninjas are japanese.. :lol:

I really hope this happens though.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Bee supposedly wanna invest 1B in milan

that's about 1B more than familia Berlusconi

Joyrider approved !!

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Ninja from thailand?

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Former QPR owner and F1 powerbroker Flavio Briatore has scoffed at reports of AC Milan being bought by a Thailand businessman.

Bee Taechaubol has been linked with buying out Silvio Berlusconi from Milan.

But Briatore just can't see it happening.

"I think this is a bit of comedy. I do not know what is happening, but it appears to me very strange that there are people willing to invest so much money in football in Italy.

"Those who approach us, you never know where they come from," he told La Politica nel Pallone.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Former QPR owner and F1 powerbroker Flavio Briatore has scoffed at reports of AC Milan being bought by a Thailand businessman.

Bee Taechaubol has been linked with buying out Silvio Berlusconi from Milan.

But Briatore just can't see it happening.

"I think this is a bit of comedy. I do not know what is happening, but it appears to me very strange that there are people willing to invest so much money in football in Italy.

"Those who approach us, you never know where they come from," he told La Politica nel Pallone.

This guy is a shameful and disgrace for Italian people; just let him mind with his businesses and cases first before talking on his country.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is a shameful and disgrace for Italian people; just let him mind with his businesses and cases first before talking on his country.

why?

please explain....

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
why?

please explain....

He is a fraudulent and shameful person where his profession history is loaded with scums and fraud cases; this person is supposed to be one of the last men to open their mouths on their country.

We are all aware of Italian problems in the business investment market and also the rules and aristocracy system beside the inner and outer mafia; and if any thing, he is a major part of the both.

You can take a look on his biography and you will have a clear image; in other note, this guy has dumped his daughter which deserve no respect in my opinion.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He is a fraudulent and shameful person where his profession history is loaded with scums and fraud cases; this person is supposed to be one of the last men to open their mouths on their country.

We are all aware of Italian problems in the business investment market and also the rules and aristocracy system beside the inner and outer mafia; and if any thing, he is a major part of the both.

You can take a look on his biography and you will have a clear image; in other note, this guy has dumped his daughter which deserve no respect in my opinion.

i have never read anything about him

for dumping his daughter....that is awfull, he would never get my personal respect for that

about the fraudulent---shamefull stuff and ties to the maffia, he would be the ideal follow up for Berlusconi :D

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
stop with the ninja b.s
Its missleading and there are many different counties in asia

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
beeee pleae comeee.
ninja stylee

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
we had another thread name with "ninja" in it...

he's shit now.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we please rename the thread and have a appropriate first post with some information on Mr. Bee.
Its getting serious.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Please remove the 'ninja'. Bee is from Thailand, not Japan.

From a brief google search my impression is that this is a man to be respected, he has had experience of turning struggling companies around. He wants to develop Milan's brand in Aisa and has already had some involvement with football through the 'Legends' games.

Forza Milan!

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
บี เตชะอุบล - Bī Techaxubl :cool:

ofb12.gif
ofb12.gif
ofb12.gif

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Float like Berlusconi, sting like Bee!

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
happy with this news

new stadium and some quality players is what I expect, lets revamp Milan