The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol: pretty late. IMO Dahoud has decided a while ago, where his next destination is going to be and I feel its Dortmund as huge favourites followed by by Liverpool or Bayern. He has been linked to Barca and City too and some other big clubs. If he hasnt made a decision yet, then he can choose between the elite clubs and to think he would choose Milan is just fooling himself.

Queen Catherine De Medici should have killed you a long time ago

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:fp: Oh for fucks sake, if we had morons like you around in the 80's you wouldn't have wanted Baresi because he was too 'small'. Would you reject Messi? Sanchez?

That would be cruel, nature already rejected him.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How predictable...one big win for roma and people go crazy lol

just 1 hattrick and Dzeko immidiately become our savior :fp:

have you watched a game in Serie A this season besides the occasional Milan game?

I said this as soon as he moved to Roma. He's not gonna be good in his first season but after that he's gonna be very good. It's ridiculous for a guy that big how he has much better overall game than Bacca. Better technique, first touch, link up play, dribbling, passing....

He also said when he first signed for Roma to judge him on his second season

Maybe they started awarding points based on possession, total shots or attempts?

Your argument was that you can't dominate games when you lose, then someone shows you an example and now you switch your argument and go back to "winning is all that matters"

Pick a fucking argument and stick with it for fucks sake

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:fp: Oh for fucks sake, if we had morons like you around in the 80's you wouldn't have wanted Baresi because he was too 'small'. Would you reject Messi? Sanchez?

:lol:i agree with u and understand where u coming from but i ll side with the guy who said we need physicality cz hes right ,, we need a milinkovic savic type playing upfront or in mid

someone who could bully strong defenders

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

baresi was ok for his era.normal height

and messi and sanchez u mentioned are like 7 cm taller than insigne.....a lot ....

we are talking about football players

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
How are as roma MILES ahead of us?

As far as our starting lineup is concerned they're not. As far as depth is concerned they are. We can compete with everyone in Serie A with our players healthy, but once a few important injuries began to hit, our fragility began to show. With our full lineup and starters we're a top 4 team in Serie A. With a few crucial injuries, we will be fighting hard to try and get into a Europa League spot...

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:i agree with u and understand where u coming from but i ll side with the guy who said we need physicality cz hes right ,, we need a milinkovic savic type playing upfront or in mid

someone who could bully strong defenders

You don't need physicality in for a winger, you need pace and technique, if we were asking him to be in any other position then yeah, his height would probably be an issue.

baresi was ok for his era.normal height

and messi and sanchez u mentioned are like 7 cm taller than insigne.....a lot ....

we are talking about football players

If the 7 cm difference between Messi and Insigne is a lot then what is the 10cm difference between Baresi and Maldini? Baresi was short for a defender but when a player has the qualities you need you can give leeway to other attributes.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
River Plate want to sign Mati Fernandez from Milan [Fox Radio].

Berlusconi intends to reject the honorary president role with the arrival of the new Chinese ownership [Corriere dello Sport].

We don't own Mati Fernandez. So even if we leave we will get nothing.

bernardeschi >>> insigne

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who cares about Roma, they're just going to choke on serie a or Europe, probably both. They do have some good players though.

I wonder if we can still get paredes for next season. I still think he's a great player

I think Paredes can be good but he isn't the experienced player that we need and will block Locatelli. Roma does seem open to a sale though.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are approaching the height issues wrong. We need to surround 1-2 swole players with short technical guys. Sign insigne, bernardeschi and then lukaku. I don't even like his game that much but he'd be attacking so much opened up space it would probably work. Maybe one mid like kessie as well.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You don't need physicality in for a winger, you need pace and technique, if we were asking him to be in any other position then yeah, his height would probably be an issue.

If the 7 cm difference between Messi and Insigne is a lot then what is the 10cm difference between Baresi and Maldini? Baresi was short for a defender but when a player has the qualities you need you can give leeway to other attributes.

for his era he wasnt short.period see cb from his era and then talk

also height doesnt work that way u are talking cause if that was the case he should hire yao ming...

As far as our starting lineup is concerned they're not. As far as depth is concerned they are. We can compete with everyone in Serie A with our players healthy, but once a few important injuries began to hit, our fragility began to show. With our full lineup and starters we're a top 4 team in Serie A. With a few crucial injuries, we will be fighting hard to try and get into a Europa League spot...

so we have an attacker like dzeko and a player like naingolan?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are approaching the height issues wrong. We need to surround 1-2 swole players with short technical guys. Sign insigne, bernardeschi and then lukaku. I don't even like his game that much but he'd be attacking so much opened up space it would probably work. Maybe one mid like kessie as well.

I like Kessie but if we are only getting 1 midfield reinforcement, I don't think he'd be adequate.

We probably need to spend real money on the midfield, and I really don't think 1 reinforcement is enough even if we get a big name.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Big yes to Lukaku but the rumoured pricetag though (80M)… and I heard he has insane wage demands too

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't own Mati Fernandez. So even if we leave we will get nothing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think Paredes can be good but he isn't the experienced player that we need and will block Locatelli. Roma does seem open to a sale though.

Fuck Paredes.

There's nothing I dislike more than a player who's shit defensively and can't make up for it up offensively.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Both Messi and Sanchez are not only bigger but also better players from a technical standpoint. Insignie is on the far side of the spectrum. There needs to be a balance. I don't want brainless physical guys like Niang, but I don't want a midget either.

Baresi 1,76 in a different era. Todays game is far more physical. Insignie is on the far end of the height spectrum at 1,63. We don't have to go all out for a huge guy like Keita Balde(altough I wouldn't mind) but I rather not go for Insignie, that's all.

Queen Catherine De Medici should have killed you a long time ago

He just wants to live up to his name, OG Nostradamus said the same shit over and over again and was always wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.