The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

He is inconsistent and his first touch is often on par with baccas. He can be frustrating to watch. He is physically a beast though and has an eye for the goal, but he lacks the technical ability the other striker on his age have. Also he has been poor against top teams in the epl (except against city, in evertons 4-0 win)

I don't think he is worth the asking price and raiola being his agent doesn't help too. But that is just my opinion.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Surreal to believe that Galliani is actually gone... never thought this day would actually come

Not gonna miss him one bit

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fassone: "It's a strange twist of fate. I ended my experience at Inter with an Inter-Milan game & I start another adventure with the derby."

Fassone: "Donnarumma? We started yesterday. I repeat that he is a pillar in the future of Milan."

Fassone: "In the coming days we will start discussing Donnarumma's renewal in a more concrete way."

Fassone: "Is Milan's sale similar to Inter's sale to Thohir? It's different to me, ideas & ambitions of this ownership are of long relief."

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
I don't understand​ kolasinac deal, who spent 1m for him and how come he signed for arsenal and got away with that money?!

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I don't understand​ kolasinac deal, who spent 1m for him and how come he signed for arsenal and got away with that money?!

for the 1000000000000000 time

he didnt got away with the money

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Not the first time I've felt that the toughest type of player for casuals to appreciate is a defensively strong fullback.

De Sciglio is one of the best fullbacks in the league. Back to his best this season. Fassone will hopefully lock him up soon.
I hope you are watching the derby. lel

such expertise

Gotta put this in my sig tho

Last edited:

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
sell De Sciglio, don't even bother renew him

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
He is inconsistent and his first touch is often on par with baccas. He can be frustrating to watch. He is physically a beast though and has an eye for the goal, but he lacks the technical ability the other striker on his age have. Also he has been poor against top teams in the epl (except against city, in evertons 4-0 win)

I don't think he is worth the asking price and raiola being his agent doesn't help too. But that is just my opinion.

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we were losing 2-0 and I got upset and rolled a nice little spliff, shortly after we scored. Then I was high and convinced myself that we scored because of the spliff, so I rolled another one by the 90th minute, and we scored again.

It's safe to say, we won because of me.

You're all welcome

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
So we were losing 2-0 and I got upset and rolled a nice little spliff, shortly after we scored. Then I was high and convinced myself that we scored because of the spliff, so I rolled another one by the 90th minute, and we scored again.

You're all welcome

Wot u smoking? I got sum og kush on the go

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Loan a guy to develop him for Chelshit instead of developing a player to play for us for years? Why the fuck would Milan loan someone that is riding the bench of another club when they could go for an established player.

Lukaku childhood fan of FCC :lol: I remember when that childhood support turned into leaving them for Everton. Like that crap even means something these days. There are sick people that claim to be a fan of more than one team, a very sickening and confusing concept. So I wouldn't put too much into someones alleged childhood allegiance, especially to a small time club like Chelsea.

Lol, its a loan with an option to buy smartass.
Also, if you dont believe me, why dont you google it and see for yourself, numerous claims from him that he was a CFC childhood fan.
Also, i only mention Chelsea, when they are worth mentioning or when something has to do with them.
LOL, so i cant be a fan of chelsea and like Milan aswell, open up your mind a little, i can support whoever i want whenever i want, and i've been following Milan for a pretty long time now, do i support them as hard as you do? probably not, but i still consider myself a supporter and want nothing but the best for the club, plus i dont give a crap whether you consider myself a supporter or a plastic fan or not.
Cheers
Also http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-displays-9771981
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/581661/Chelsea-Everton-Romelu-Lukaku-Support

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

You're all welcome

ER5QxpR_700wa_0.gif

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
let's not forget that des is one of the best defensive full backs in europe, and by far the best italian full back

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I hate DeS, his lack of emotional is irritating me so hard, hes always like he has no passion at all. Look at Loca, i love him so much, he always plays like a tiger anytime he has chances.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
let's not forget that des is one of the best defensive full backs in europe, and by far the best italian full back

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

and we don't need to sign quality fullback . we have Captain MDS , antonelli , calabria , vagina and abate :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I hate DeS, his lack of emotional is irritating me so hard, hes always like he has no passion at all. Look at Loca, i love him so much, he always plays like a tiger anytime he has chances.

Who gives a toss abt his emotions? Its his lack of ability that worries me.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Oh, De Sciglio makes a mistake in every 10 games, and he gets all this hate?

Calabria, Antonini & Vangioni are all shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.