Milan bid for Cassano?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
Passion for *9* said:
Mutu....
IMnotHO, those mercenaries can stay where they are + I bet they will :D Or do you seriously expect any of them to abandon the deals of their lives ?

Its 'fun' to disrepct Chelsea but they are Arguable the best team in the world this season.

The are in with a chance in the EPL (realsiticly not) but will proably come 2nd. They could also win the Champions League.

Add atop this the further gelling of the players and some new top stars during the transfer window they could be very good...

They are more or less a money laundering operation. That's what I disrespect them or their owner for... not because it's a 'funny' pastime. I hope my man Ludovic + Monaco will foil their CL ambitions. Arsenal will take care of the rest. ;)

You're right, they have a good chance to become one of the best teams of the world, but despite their current CL run it's too early to bestow them the title 'worldclass'... In order to be, they have to show some continuity first. Let's see where they are in 3 or 4 years...

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
You're right, they have a good chance to become one of the best teams of the world, but despite their current CL run it's too early to bestow them the title 'worldclass'... In order to be, they have to show some continuity first. Let's see where they are in 3 or 4 years...

Well it doesnt matter how well they play if u say we cant judge them unill a pro-longed period, they 'arnt aloud' to be world class - even with a CL win.

Personally i think they will be a new Real Mardid, i dont see any reason for Roman to 'get bored', even after 5 years.

Other issue which comes off of this is 'is the EPL the best league in the world'.

Personally i think the English League is as good as anyone. Italy and Spain used to be clearly the best but with the emergance of Chelsea i dont see anyone being better.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Chealsea are all world class team. They could bet anyone on there day. Very good sides as good as any teams.
The 2nd Tier of clubs; Liverpool, Newcastle are as good as the Athletic Bilbao,Atletico Madrid and the Parmas, Lazios.[/quote]

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
cassano is very good talent! but i prefer totti!with sheva,kaka and totti we will be the best team in the world!

.........................Dida12............................

.......STAM4.........Nesta13.............Maldini3(cap).....

.......................Ambrosini23.............................

Gattuso8...............Pirlo21.......................Seedorf20

........................Kaka11(22).................................

................Sheva7...........Totti10.........................

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
But totti said that he will leave Roma only if he join Real Madrid. :mad:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sboudefar said:
cassano is very good talent! but i prefer totti!with sheva,kaka and totti we will be the best team in the world!

thats a very special side :)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
wow now this is a rumour I'd like to see materialise :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
K-J said:
wow now this is a rumour I'd like to see materialise :D

Too right K-J Cassano would be a marvelous addition. The only negative is his personality and attitude. It will definitely not go well with the rest of the team. And let me tell you living in Rome I hear about him 24/7 in the media and Cassano is as clueless off the field as he he is talented on the field.

I serously doubt if we'd ever get our hands on him cos IF he's up for sale, Roma will get top dollar from every big team in Europe for him.

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan is not so interestd on Cassano and will let over teams to have him. :devilhor:

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
I'm sure that Milan will not pay $25M for Cassano.
Maybe another surprise like kaka' in the summer :devil2:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Okay, I've been quiet enough about this but I just can't take it anymore 'cause I do want Cassano with us :D
What I'm hesitant about, like many of you, is his childish attitude and behaviours at times ... I do, however, believe that the atmosphere in our team is way different than the atmosphere in Roma 'cause there even Totti, "the experienced" bursts with complaints every once in a while!
To be with experienced and disciplined players, such as Il capitano and Billy will assist more in the growth of an excellent young player like Cassano, not to mention that results also have their effect on such elements ... At the moment he's my favourite Italian youngster, after the ones in Milan of course :D
He will learn, just like many others did, how to behave on a standard that gives him a priority to play with a team like Milan 'cause any misbehavior in Milan should be a big case and wouldn't go unpunished ...

Nevertheless, it would be a big challenge to our contractors to clench their fists on such a difficult and an expensive singning, though after all it is not impossible ...
Nothing is actually!

FORZA MILAN!!!

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's bad guy, but he scores some great goal, anyway I don't think we can have him.

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
sboudefar said:

And Chevanton.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Totti + Henry + Gilardino would always outscore the opposition + we wouldn't need to worry about our fossile backline's blunders too much :tongue:

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Totti + Henry + Gilardino would always outscore the opposition + we wouldn't need to worry about our fossile backline's blunders too much :tongue:

Am I smelling a "Galactico's" type of team?

NO :head: NO :head: NO :head: and definitely NOT :mad: :mad: :mad:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

Yes, we wouldnt worry becasue they are the worlds best defence.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Cassano to Milan...??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one! :D

Why should Roma give up on the next big thing in football together with Kaka & Ronaldinho..? Exactly, no way! Damn some rumours are really funny.. :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
abubasky said:
Passion for *9* said:

Am I smelling a "Galactico's" type of team?

NO :head: NO :head: NO :head: and definitely NOT :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, that's what you guys want, no ? Maldini playing on forever until he has to be carried off the pitch in a coffin... Same for Costacurta + Cafu + Pancaro... And Stam to follow suit... In order to win a match with such an aging + ailing backline you gotta field a galactical attack. Which I was suggesting. ;) ;) ;)

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
True . .

But am sure our scouts will get some fresh legs in the defence, besides we've got great defensive mids, unlike Galacticos.

Hoping to see a near perfect team next season. :cool:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Cassano to Milan...??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one!

Why should Roma give up on the next big thing in football together with Kaka & Ronaldinho..? Exactly, no way! Damn some rumours are really funny..

Cassano is about 25 levels below Ronaldinho, and alot of levels below Kaka also.....bad comparison. But he is very good, but not Ronaldinho class- no where near

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rivaldo-11 said:
Cassano is about 25 levels below Ronaldinho, and alot of levels below Kaka also.....bad comparison.

You should maybe direct your attention away from CM + onto the real thing.

Schedule