Votes: 68 68.7%
  • Pippo

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I voted seedorf... On gut feeling only.

My biggest worry is if seedorf brings his player mentality (showing up when he feels like). But other than that I think he can be more demanding, and that's what this team needs now.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
TBH, I'm surprised people even give this much support. Sorry for doubting you :lol:.

Either will be fine for our team given our circumstances, more so that we face Atletico. New coach will bring new grinta. Be damn sure about that - Atletico will bleed at our turf :proud:.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Of course See, Pippo would be sent back after this season anyway to make space for Clarence. This way he won't ruin his career

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i pick seedorf..since seedorf have more leadership,more ability as a tutor...don't forget he was the one who always claimed by the new boys when come to milan to be the father among them,or maybe the warmest person who guide that new boys....and since he can almost speak multiple language..let's see how good his managerial and tactical ability to this milan..and maybe if he's fail then comes pippo's time..for now..let pippo do his work in primavera..

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Both will bring back what we need back. Our class and passion and neither of them will demand respect but gain it automatically because of their personalities. These are the things we need and if someone of them gets stuck on some decisions in tactics Tasotti can probably help them. It's a tough choice. But I voted Seedorf mainly because I think he's more of a leader

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Seedorf case proves clearly that Barbara is taking the place of Galliani. He is losing his influence.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
what career?

they both still need to prove something as a coach

Sure, but See will be given time, while Pippo will have a couple of months only. Also he's doing great job at the prima. If See turns out bad, it wont be such a waste of potential, cause it will be his first team, while Pippo is doing good job so far and doesnt need fast changes.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If I was to make this choice it would be the most difficult decision of my life...

Somethings leaning me towards Seedorf, but Pippo :( He worked hard with Primavera and he had brilliant results.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Seedorf case proves clearly that Barbara is taking the place of Galliani. He is losing his influence.

Saying those words last night has strengthened Barbara's position so much. It is clear she wants to be involved with the sporting aspect of Milan not just marketing ect.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention Pippos passion and love btowards the club - Imagine him celebrating a late winner.
Pippo :proud:
Such a tough choice

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I think that this club is the hands of god

berlusconi doesn't give a shit, galliani has no more moral and barbara is clueless

I imagine their gathering, it must be like "yeah, there is this japanese kid, seems like the fans love him, let's hire him, why not? this anime/manga thing is a trend nowadays"

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
This was a tough one but I went with Seedorf as we already have Inzaghi at Milan. I don't want to lose either.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they both have ambitions, they both want to be milan coach. and so does tassotti.
they were all good players but as a coach its a different story.

and if things turn bad milan is in serie b (which i dont really believe).

what? :eek: I heard he never wanted a first role.
And we wont be in Serie B, come on, cant be worse than now

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the thing is this new coach is probably going to be here for some time, year, two, three, five who knows. so many thing depend on his plans. bayern invested in a good proven coach with inzaghi or seedorf its a risk, just saying. i hope there is a good choice made.

well sorry, but we ain't bayern, and we can't afford Capellos, so I prefer to try something new over employing another perv like Trap who will continue to f*ck the team.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean look at Juve, they experimented with lots of crap coaches but in the end they got what they wanted (not that I like Conte, but he surely isn't Ferrara class). So why the hell we stick to the "safe" road.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
well sorry, but we ain't bayern, and we can't afford Capellos, so I prefer to try something new over employing another perv like Trap who will continue to f*ck the team.

What a gem of a post.

Ban incoming.

Schedule