The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Calciomercato | Kolasinac agreed a four-year deal worth €2m+bonuses/year with Fassone and Mirabelli. Agreement should be signed post closing.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Who watched Kolasinac in Bundesfodder, is he really good? Or just another Papastathopoulos deal?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Ventura “Barzagli told me that he had problems at home with his wife. It took me completely by surprise,”

392C69C900000578-3826846-New_Italy_manager_Gian_Piero_Ventura_gestures_from_the_sidelines-a-7_1475834158624.jpg

:star:

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like i said, "snidey" back passes.

It's when 2 players are going for the ball, the defender manages to get a touch and it goes to the gk. He picks it up as if nothing happened :mad:

thats not a pass though, the defenders intentions were to win the ball it going to the goalkeeper is secondary, you'd have to change the rule to stop what you are talking about

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh it's overvalued, because who says so? You? Where did you get your economics degree from and lets see your detailed valuation of the club as a brand and of its assets?

If they're putting in all of the 270m remaining, which they aren't and Li fails to pay whatever the terms are they've gotten one of the top 20 clubs in brand value terms in Europe for less than 270m. Selling the club for a profit at that price would be very easy, if they wanted to asset strip and sell they would make even more money.

Please never reply to me again, it's getting embarrassing.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm inclined to think "whatever" will happen to the 200M

also at this point I'm more inclined to believe the "sale of ac Milan to Chinese investors" is/was an elaborate scheme to launder money

Yes because laundering money only works with the full attention of the media around the world.:head:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
It's like he's purposefully overpaying for every player.

Deulofeu on loan at Milan with an 18m option? Buy him for 25m.
Wilshere having just been loaned to Bournemouth? Splurge 35m.

I'm surprised he didn't suggest we pay 20m for Kolasinac.

Who remembers when he wanted to spend 25m on Pepe.:lol:

I was trying to account high prices so I just skewed everything higher

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Delicious.

Hopefully the new backing means those people believe that Li have money to be able to pay it back.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The newspaper Libero on newsstands today, 28 March 2017, shows that it is now decided, the closing will be on April 14 and the Derby the next day, April 15, will be China's first derby in the history of the two teams. But who is Li Yonghong, how much money and projects planned for Milan? In recent weeks, it has often been portrayed as a fairly shady individual. But is not so. Or rather, it is one that "plays" on the stock exchange but of real assets in the Chinese economy. And 'the largest shareholder of Guizhou FuquanGroup (mining business), owns 20% of the largest Chinese enterprise which is engaged in production of plastic bottles for Coca Cola and Pepsi. And 'the master of one of the major commercial centers of Guangzhou and is also involved in real estate. The heritage? Some 700 million euro. He wanted to buy AC Milan, but then the Chinese state has blocked everything. Then it went through loans Elliott and Blue Skye. What are your projects for the new Milan? Hard to think of being able to get to Messi and Ronaldo. Much more likely a wise and far-sighted management. The same Vacant speculates a budget of 60 million Euros for the market, for example, long-term payments (Musacchio 25 million payable in three years, less than 10 million per year) so. I always hope that the government decides to take a step back regarding the blocking of exports of capital. If so, you can sell at a premium to minority interest of Milan, in China. And it's always alive the option listing on the stock exchange.
engagedenˈgājd
Definitions of engage
adjective
busy; occupied.
I told him I was otherwise engaged
synonyms: busy, occupied, unavailable, tied up
having formally agreed to marry.
When a couple becomes engaged to be married, a ring is offered by the young man.
synonyms: betrothed, promised in marriage, pledged in marriage, attached, spoken for, affianced, plighted, espoused
verb
occupy, attract, or involve (someone's interest or attention).
he plowed on, trying to outline his plans and engage Sutton's attention
synonyms: capture, catch, arrest, grab, snag, draw, attract, gain, win, hold, grip, captivate, engross, absorb, occupy
2 more definitions
See also
Engaged, engage, get engaged, be engaged, engaged in, engaged to be married, engaged to, be engaged in, engaged tone, engaged couple, be busily engaged, become engaged
Translations of engaged
adjective
impegnato
engaged
occupato
busy, occupied, employed, taken, engaged
fidanzato
engaged, betrothed
fidanzata
engaged, betrothed
riservato
reserved, confidential, private, classified, booked, engaged

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
U.S. private equity fund Elliott has rescued former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi's deal to sell soccer club AC Milan, throwing a financing lifeline to Chinese investors who were struggling to complete the transaction.

Berlusconi's holding company agreed in August to sell the club for 740 million euros ($806 million), including 220 million euros in debt, to a Chinese consortium. But China's $3 billion European soccer spending spree was cut short by a Beijing crackdown on overseas vanity deals and the group failed to raise the funds on time, delaying closure.

Elliott will provide 300 million euros in financing to the Chinese consortium, a lawyer and a source close to the matter said on Monday, and the deal is now expected to close on April 14 -- eight months and two postponements after it was agreed.

AC Milan, seven times European champions but without any major silverware in the past six years, are losing money and need a deep-pocketed investor who can inject funds to buy match-winning players and invest in the brand at home and abroad.

In a wider push to reduce debt, Berlusconi decided to sell the club because he was unwilling to stump up the extra money required for the team to compete with the top European clubs, many now bankrolled by wealthy Gulf and Asian owners.

The Chinese consortium, the members of which have yet to be disclosed, has paid 250 million euros in four tranches to Berlusconi's family investment company, Fininvest. A further 270 million euros is due on April 14, with the rest of the purchase price being paid in the form of assumed debt.

Elliott's financing deal includes a cash injection into AC Milan itself, as well as help for the consortium to close the deal.

The U.S. fund will provide 180 million euros to complete the acquisition and another 73 million euros to help the club to cover short-term payments, said a lawyer working for AC Milan and Yonghong Li, the entrepreneur leading the consortium, confirming earlier reports by daily Corriere della Sera .

An additional 50 million euros would be invested in the club, bringing Elliott's total exposure to about 300 million euros, a separate source close to the matter told Reuters.

ALSO IN DEALS

Asset sales plan secures EU backing for $130 bln Dow, DuPont merger
EU's competition watchdog says a few merger candidates may have misled
It was unclear whether the funds would be made available through a loan, equity or both.

Elliott liked the consortium's business plan for AC Milan, the source said, citing the intention to use the club's brand to expand merchandising sales in China in the same way European heavyweights such as Manchester United (MANU.N) have done.

The U.S. fund has "some form of guarantee" over the financing, the source added without giving further details. A stock market listing is a possibility, but not in the short term, he said.

A statement released by the consortium on Saturday said that Luxembourg-based Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux would replace the original Chinese bid vehicle, Sino-Europe Sports Investment Management Changxing Co.

(Reporting by Giulia Segreti, Elvira Pollina and Maria Pia Quaglia; Editing by Mark Bendeich and David Goodman)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Who watched Kolasinac in Bundesfodder, is he really good? Or just another Papastathopoulos deal?

? are you talking about Sokratis the beast ? :fp:
both are great players

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

Sokratis is a top CB, aggressive and one of the fastest CBs you'll ever watch. We could only wish he was next to Romagnoli, letting him go was idiotic.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Sokratis is a top CB, aggressive and one of the fastest CBs you'll ever watch. We could only wish he was next to Romagnoli, letting him go was idiotic.

We would have used him the following season when TS33 went down with an injury. Never forget Mario Yepes killing it for us and keeping him out of the side. Long term thinking would have meant we would have sent Yepes to the bench but he was too good :proud:

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
As long as we have 100-150m for our summer mercato idgf. Glad they seem to have found a solution.

Must finish in EL at least also. Not sure about spending more than half of our mercato money on Auba alone. Gotta sell some fodders too pls.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Buy Geri, a real CF, another winger, a great mid, a CB and Kolasinac. Probably look for an extra player in midfield on loan or loan + obligation. We'd be title contenders with Montella

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
We would have used him the following season when TS33 went down with an injury. Never forget Mario Yepes killing it for us and keeping him out of the side. Long term thinking would have meant we would have sent Yepes to the bench but he was too good :proud:

Yepes was great here, really enjoyed his style of play and what he offered. However, we could have kept them all, Sokratis was young and was not forcing his way into the starting lineup. That loss hurts more than Auba for me because finding class CBs is just about the most difficult thing to do.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As long as we have 100-150m for our summer mercato idgf. Glad they seem to have found a solution.

Must finish in EL at least also. Not sure about spending more than half of our mercato money on Auba alone. Gotta sell some fodders too pls.

True auba isnt a must, i would get a good finisher like kalinic, sell bacca and lapa and get another striker someone with characteristics like that of muriel but someone better. Then we should focus on strengthening the rest of the team, especially building the team from the midfield first seeing that we've been deprived of a good midfield for years, Saul would be a dream of mine though, has looked good this season and saw him today vs the u21 italy team and i was impressed, pellegrini is also one i would gamble on or tielemans. We definitely need some top quality experience like fabregas and maybe badelj or matic. I wish madrid would be dumb enough and let modric go, would be perfect for us.

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There's this guy from real betis who i have seen a couple of times, Dani Ceballos. He reminds me alot of Modric and has the close control of iniesta. He's really one to keep an eye on. I hope Mirabelli is watching.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's called leveraged buyout.

Kolosinac is good, strong, fast, good in both defence and offence. He is very similar to ivanovic IMO.

Someone like ivanovic would be perfect here as a fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule