The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
In the end we gonna end up with Kalinic... all others are expensive as f$#% or have wet dreams of Conte... but hey we are dreaming so I say lets get Mbape

True. If we've got 70m to spunk on Belotti then why not just go all out for Mbappe. Belotti for 30/35m absolutely. 70/100m is laughable. That's a move Inter would make and be burned for. Fassone's too smart to entertain that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
18381887_194587_534415964528181248_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBlPAZDTSh/

hey check out this dude's instagram https://www.instagram.com/ripaaaaan/

Ripaaaan is :star:

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
True. If we've got 70m to spunk on Belotti then why not just go all out for Mbappe. Belotti for 30/35m absolutely. 70/100m is laughable. That's a move Inter would make and be burned for. Fassone's too smart to entertain that.

We need to build a team not buy a single star or "star". 30/35 M € players + end of contract types like Badelj would be a great combo for mercato.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We need to build a team not buy a single star or "star". 30/35 M € players + end of contract types like Badelj would be a great combo for mercato.

Yip, smart business all the way. I understand the management want that one statement buy that we had no chance of signing over the last five years.

A solid collective core this season and that'll set strong foundations for a 'star' player to be the focus for next summer.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
in all seriousness though, Bianchessi deserves the best of luck in his future endeavors since the milan youth teams have been doing well recently.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kaka: Milan always in my heart

Kaka says it is “strange” that Milan are no longer managed by Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani but assures the club “will always be in my heart”.

Kaka won one Serie A and two Champions Leagues in his first spell with Milan between 2003 and 2009, as well as winning the 2007 Ballon d’Or, before returning to the 2013-14 campaign.

“Strange? Yes, a bit,” he added to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I can only thank Berlusconi and Galliani for having made Milan a top club on the world stage, for what they’ve done over the years for the team, who will always be in my heart.”

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The firing of our youth directors is worrying. Any news as to why? And who would replace them?

I mean, Donna, Loca, Calabria, have all contributed heavily. Seems odd.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The firing of our youth directors is worrying. Any news as to why? And who would replace them?

I mean, Donna, Loca, Calabria, have all contributed heavily. Seems odd.

MilanNews.it has confirmed that Milan have relieved Mauro Bianchessi from his duties as the technical manager of basic activities and youth sector scouting.
Bianchessi still had two years left on his contract with the club, but Milan informed him that he was no longer needed.
Meanwhile, the Rossoneri have also parted company with Antonella Costa, who was the youth sector operational co-ordinator.

#makingchanges

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sarcasm 101.

After what you've pointed out. Why would the management entertain Cairo's laughable demands? He's the Italian Bacca.

Schick is already a better footballer technically. We'll only get one chance to sign him for such a modest sum, especially if Lapadula is included.

its laughable to call him italian bacca
but if you want to believe so...continue .its your problem

obviously he is not vanbasten but he is talented

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Valencia are reportedly readying a summer swoop for #Fiorentina midfielder & #ACMilan target Milan Badelj

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
its laughable to call him italian bacca
but if you want to believe so...continue .its your problem

obviously he is not vanbasten but he is talented

Belotti is physically stronger but both are limited technically. Watch Bacca's goals from last season, very much like Belotti this season. Not really an upgrade.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Belotti is physically stronger but both are limited technically. Watch Bacca's goals from last season, very much like Belotti this season. Not really an upgrade.

Neo, they are very different players to start with. belotti can contribute and hassles, bacca cant

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca literally can't pass, shoot or dribble belotti is decent at all. Also way better header, way better off the ball, faster and better finisher. Closer to falcao than Bacca.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3-5-2 can be devistating with the right players

Belotti and Bacca are both poachers. In 1 man striker tactic you dont want a poacher, a complete forward, ( number 10 - false 9 ) like Morata - Benzema - Lacazette is what you want

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Neo, they are very different players to start with. belotti can contribute and hassles, bacca cant

I don't see very different players. I've already said Belotti has the physical advantage(hold up play) don't see much between them technically though. Neither can score from range or dribble/link up effectively. Potency in the box would be the word to summarize them both.

Morata is on a different planet to both. Technically better, two footed and able to dribble, can link up with play centrally or out wide. Finish from range and also has experience you can't buy at only 24.

Bacca literally can't pass, shoot or dribble belotti is decent at all. Also way better header, way better off the ball, faster and better finisher. Closer to falcao than Bacca.

I've read it all now :thumbsup:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't see very different players. I've already said Belotti has the physical advantage(hold up play) don't see much between them technically though. Neither can score from range or dribble/link up effectively. Potency in the box would be the word to summarize them both.

Morata is on a different planet to both. Technically better, two footed and able to dribble, can link up with play centrally or out wide. Finish from range and also has experience you can't buy at only 24.

I've read it all now :thumbsup:

so you are downplaying belotti to make a case for morata. awesome job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule