The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Please stop blaspheming the Lord

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
What was the name of that guy who did youtube videos complaining about Galliani, and he allegedly joined this forum for a brief period. Someone made a gif of him from one of his videos. Azzurro something, wasn't it? I wonder how he feels about the latest happenings.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What was the name of that guy who did youtube videos complaining about Galliani, and he allegedly joined this forum for a brief period. Someone made a gif of him from one of his videos. Azzurro something, wasn't it? I wonder how he feels about the latest happenings.

Azzuro Milan
I think he's a Juventus fan now...he should be the topic of my next vlog....him and our Lord and Savior Giancarlo :proud:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
First of all, Azzuro milan was one of the most hilarious things I've ever witnessed.

There was the gif that someone created of him wiping his forehead and his eyebrow crawled across his forehead like a caterpillar. He yelled, "Ma!" in the middle of his videos... hand to god.

Watch this intro. He is repping spaghetti sauce as if he was sponsored to make him more 'eyetalian'. It's unreal.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
CYhoh9KWsAACCnm.jpg

easily my favourite Milan player atm, so fucking aesthetic <3 I can't wait to order my moratta and musachio jerseys

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First of all, Azzuro milan was one of the most hilarious things I've ever witnessed.

There was the gif that someone created of him wiping his forehead and his eyebrow crawled across his forehead like a caterpillar. He yelled, "Ma!" in the middle of his videos... hand to god.

Watch this intro. He is repping spaghetti sauce as if he was sponsored to make him more 'eyetalian'. It's unreal.

I've literally just been reading back on that whole episode.
I don't think you've ever been happier General :D

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score

That's hilarious lolololololol

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
on a big dicking mode :if donna doesnt renew, freeze him out till his contract expires and give plizzari a new contract with how much gigio asked, just to show to cunt mino who the big dick in town is

loyalty goes both ways though. if management thinks donna is important first team member then, he should be paid accordingly. freezing him out him is actually small dick move. milan has to stay classy, so just sell him to the highest bidder or buy someone better than him and let him fight for his place.

Last edited:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
loyalty goes both ways though. if management thinks donna is important first team member then, he should be paid accordingly. freezing him out him is actually small dick move. milan has to stay classy, so just sell him to the highest bidder and buy someone better than him and let him fight for his place.

Don't you think 3,5mil/year for 18 year old wonderkid is sufficient?

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gigio is fulfilling the prophecy as planned. The arrival of the two gate keeping Angels, Musacchio and Romagnoli, has already happened. They will guard Him, and if anyone dares go through their sacred entrance, He will be there to show them true fear

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fucking Kaka was signed for €8.5 million....let that shit sink in........it's crazy just watching these prices, wages and salary demands appear.....out of this fucking world.
I'm not saying that Conti is bad/overrated or not worth it...but he's a FUCKING KID!!!

I'm pretty sure that :g: could have gotten him for the 15 though :o

yeah similar deal to Bertolacci :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
General has offered 500$ to reopen world news thread. The man has the negotiating finesse of Niang asking for a penalty kick.

You must never start with a bid that is so low that it makes you look like a pauper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Parcae

Beginner
Reaction score
Don't you think 3,5mil/year for 18 year old wonderkid is sufficient?

Does anyone really believe, even for a moment, that he couldn't get much, much more than that elsewhere?

An object's value is what people are willing to pay for it. If teams are willing to offer Donna 7.5 million, then that's what he's worth.

There's expecting loyalty, and there's expecting a guy to turn down 20 million euros (4 million for 5 years) just because of the badge.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
WIKI

Musacchio's paternal grandparents were of Albanian origin, being Arbëreshë from the Portocannone community in lower Molise. The surname Musacchio originated from the Muzaka region in south-central Albania, and was widely used in the Albanian community in Italy

His parents are born in Italy, so he has Italian passport.

music?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Does anyone really believe, even for a moment, that he couldn't get much, much more than that elsewhere?

An object's value is what people are willing to pay for it. If teams are willing to offer Donna 7.5 million, then that's what he's worth.

There's expecting loyalty, and there's expecting a guy to turn down 20 million euros (4 million for 5 years) just because of the badge.

Milan will meet him half way, they won't offer what the others have offered him, but a competitive salary plus Performance based bonus which will probably get him 75% of the best offer received.

there are many players who turned down lucrative salaries for the badge.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pretty convinced the whole Donna saga is about next contract/sale not salary of this contract.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Found the gif

i1wOz_.gif

I came across that kid on FB somehow. He's from Montreal so it makes some sense but I messed up by not adding him. I used to laugh at his videos so hard.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Raiola is asking for 5m a year with annual increase plus a commission on each renewal. Milan are offering 3.5m annual salary plus bonus .5m, one time commission and no annual increase.

edit: Raiola is asking to wait and see how the team shape up with signings before renewal, Milan don't like the request and gave Donnarumma until the end of the month to decide, Renewals or Stands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule