Comment about our Mods

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
do u have any comments, guys?
any suggestions on their attitude, their action, or gaining help from them..
u cn write it down..

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
doing their job good, although some topics (like the Kezman one) could've been moved instead of being closed (hehe Kezman fan :D )

But they seem to control this place well

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I think they have to be stronger with people who comes here to insult us for be rossoneros!!!... In other things It seems like they do a good job... :devil2:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
K-J said:
doing their job good, although some topics (like the Kezman one) could've been moved instead of being closed (hehe Kezman fan :D )

Actually I've done that, and that's because I want people to be more careful regarding where they post their topic next time. :)

Regards,
David

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i was wondering if the mods could strict things up a bit about using language... ive seen a lot of new comers using a lot of foul language lately, and they did not even censore the words...
i mean come on, this is supposed to be a civilised forum, isn't it? if u feel that u really need to use a bad word, please censore them (at least they don't look too obvious)...
i understand that there is a lot of threads (and it seems impossible to monitor each of them), but i believe that using php u guys (the administrators) can ban the words (javascript might help too)...
other than that, the mods are fine... :cool:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with mtfco... The part about the mods being fine too ;)

Could add the fact that the personnal jibes/attacks/insults directed at other members are getting quite annoying...

Don't know why but the atmosphere over here seems (to me at least) to be getting unfriendlier. I think it's :cry:

May I ask what happened to Jamie?? Haven't seen him here in quite a while...

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
mtfco said:
i was wondering if the mods could strict things up a bit about using language... ive seen a lot of new comers using a lot of foul language lately, and they did not even censore the words...
i mean come on, this is supposed to be a civilised forum, isn't it? if u feel that u really need to use a bad word, please censore them (at least they don't look too obvious)...
i understand that there is a lot of threads (and it seems impossible to monitor each of them), but i believe that using php u guys (the administrators) can ban the words (javascript might help too)...

yes, there is an option for word censuring but we opted not to use it for few different reasons:

1st, you can always dodge the code. spelling it like shít, sh!t, fúck, fu(k etc. is just as bad as spelling it the normal way so we thought it would be pointless to bother.

2nd, we're all humans. we thought it would be better to allow a moderate and occasional "bad word" here and there than censuring it and playing mothers to all of you. imagine what would it look like if we had to "remind" every member not to use this or that word every time he or she used it.

3rd, freedom of expression. it's sometimes easier to express yourself if you use "occasional" and "moderate" "bad word" here and there ;)

however, excessive and pointless swearing is not allowed and we do warn the "offenders" when we notice the post. if you feel something was not dealt as it should have been by the forum moderator, you are free to PM me or other admins and point out the problem.

nevertheless, rest assured that your complaint/suggestion will be taken into account and will be considered ;)

Could add the fact that the personnal jibes/attacks/insults directed at other members are getting quite annoying...

personal attacks are not allowed by the forum rules and the offenders are always warned. if they do not change the way they talk to other people, they are banned (like shah jehan for example). members are encouraged to notify the forum moderator or the site administrators when they feel insulted by other member in the forum, especially as we can sometimes fail to notice a certain post.

Don't know why but the atmosphere over here seems (to me at least) to be getting unfriendlier. I think it's

the bigger the forum gets, the more troublemakers we get. but we try our best to keep them out and make forum the better place for "normal" members, like yourself and mtfco :)

actually, that puzzles us as well :conf: i heard he'll go to a summer trip but he should have been back by now. we'll keep you updated ;)

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
1st, you can always dodge the code. spelling it like shít, sh!t, fúck, fu(k etc. is just as bad as spelling it the normal way so we thought it would be pointless to bother.

2nd, we're all humans. we thought it would be better to allow a moderate and occasional "bad word" here and there than censuring it and playing mothers to all of you. imagine what would it look like if we had to "remind" every member not to use this or that word every time he or she used it.

3rd, freedom of expression. it's sometimes easier to express yourself if you use "occasional" and "moderate" "bad word" here and there

however, excessive and pointless swearing is not allowed and we do warn the "offenders" when we notice the post. if you feel something was not dealt as it should have been by the forum moderator, you are free to PM me or other admins and point out the problem.
for the 1st reason, i think it would be better if ppl dodge the words, it's just like watching the osbournes or jackass, a lot of cursings but all u can hear is "beep" or missing sounds... they r still cool (for ppl to watch) even though they know those bad words... i just think that ppl in this forum (especially the new comers) become too obvious in using those foul languages, no offense but it really does make a person seem stupid enough...
2nd, don't be my mother, i already have one :D ... u (the mods) could just put a sticky thread to remind everyone about this, simple enough, and tell all the other members to remind each other...
3rd, freedom of expression does not make ppl to be not responsible or not logical... im perfectly fine if ppl wanna use "moderate bad words" but im seeing too many "F" words lately, and that is not "moderate", what is so hard with saying "what the hell ... " instead of " what the f*** ..."??
last, i too use "moderate bad words" but im trying to control the degree of 'em, if sometimes i lost it and use f word for example at least i still type it like this; "f***" (see the stars following the f)...
anyhoo, it all depends on ppl's background... :rolleyes:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
scharatz said:

actually, that puzzles us as well :conf: i heard he'll go to a summer trip but he should have been back by now. we'll keep you updated ;)

I was wondering that too, and also RivippoRuiNestaShevDini?? he used to post quite alot but then disappeared.. i enjoyed his quips :)

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
I was wondering that too, and also RivippoRuiNestaShevDini?? he used to post quite alot but then disappeared.. i enjoyed his quips :)

Yes.. i remember him also... he already reach milan legend and then whussss... gone with the wind... :rolleyes:

And about the mods... is this the time we attack them?? hehehehe.. easy mods... you guys are good... well done sir :D

Between the mods, i always like kyara and mellanie... :D coz they are women maybe...

You know, i'm a member of Women Lover Comittee...

And for David.... you are tough man!!! you have my respect !!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
ferruginouz said:
Between the mods, i always like kyara and mellanie... :D coz they are women maybe...

THANK YOU DARLING!!!
fiocco.gif

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
mtfco said:

Agree with you. Some of them are really unfriendly and keep on insulting people. It happens after Milan won the CL. Are those guys jealous?

BTW, you mods really did a great job. Thanks! :)

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
juninho-paulista said:

Yes.. i remember him also... he already reach milan legend and then whussss... gone with the wind... :rolleyes:

And about the mods... is this the time we attack them?? hehehehe.. easy mods... you guys are good... well done sir :D

You know, i'm a member of Women Lover Comittee...

And for David.... you are tough man!!! you have my respect !!

Yeah that dude was funny :tongue:

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
I think the mods and admins in acmo is the most balanced , fair and honest staff i ever seen . I love the way they ask members take attention to the rule , strict but not rude . I also love the way they say sorry to members if they realize they have been too harsh ( only a few cases :) ) and never have the attitude you are wrong i am right .
Anyway i only know most of them thru their posts , cos i just have been here for few months , and i espcially appreciate the 2 female mods : :tongue: for example : mellanie's being very friendly and caring of members' requests , like mine on Maldini's thread..and Kyara ? she is a great fren , very clever girl .

i don have a complain til now , wait until i see some and i will post here :tongue:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Thanx, ferruginouz and everyone :)
Rachel dear thank you, you really made me blush on that one
blushing.gif
, I'm glad you only mentioned the good things so far :tongue: :D

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
I was previously known as Shah Jehan here and i have lost that log in.
Can i get that one back?

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Maldini3 said:
and i espcially appreciate the 2 female mods : :tongue: for example : mellanie's being very friendly and caring of members' requests , like mine on Maldini's thread..and Kyara ? she is a great fren , very clever girl .

Thank you darling!!!
girl1.gif

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it's been along time i'm not visiting this thread..

the swan: i'm not really active in her/his board, so i don't know much about her/him

mel: active mod, as a mother, she has lovely touch on her words, and sooo sporting.

kyara: as i observed, she never uses harsh word, even for rebutting of statemnt s wic opposed her....she also talented in poetry/literature/ iguess...every game in her board, she will spend much time to narrate the game...well done!

rex: he visit this site seldomly...(sorry, ..no idea.)

ozmosiz: sorry, fo saying, this is just my comment, hope it don' hurt u...so far, u've done ur job well, but ur anguage is lil bit..mm..(sorry, but it sounds harsh for me...)
i don't know, but at first time seeing his words, i thought he is 30's

schartaz: funny and open minded..

david & seamus: informative and take this site much on their care.

-------------

as the others told, the mod have to be more strict to the spammers and insulter..do anything to make this forum peaceful..hope the point taken..tq

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Its four months and two weeks now since i had my first post here.I find every moderater Mellanie sister,Kyara sister, ozmosiz,the swan & Rex very co operating,inteligent and sensible.David,Schartz & Seamus take good care of everone and admin(mods+admin) are very open minded.
And these forums are almost my family.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
azira said:
mel: active mod, as a mother
:conf:
Ok then... infact is what I'm going to be soon :D

azira said:
she has lovely touch on her words, and sooo sporting.
Thank you dear!! :)

milan_my_love said:
Mellanie sister,Kyara sister, ozmosiz,the swan & Rex very co operating,inteligent and sensible.
And these forums are almost my family.
faccina537.gif

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
azira said:
kyara: as i observed, she never uses harsh word, even for rebutting of statemnt s wic opposed her....she also talented in poetry/literature/ iguess...every game in her board, she will spend much time to narrate the game...well done!

Thank you very much sis, you're very kind to me and I appreciate your words very much :) :)

milan_my_love, thank you as well brother :)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah no complaints about the mods. Only little peeve is that a few newcomers seem to post a million threads about the same thing with a slight variation (IE the 100 or so Rivaldo threads) and personally I dont mind the swearing as long as it enriches what you're writing instead of swearing for the sake of swearing! :devil2:

BTW how does one become a Mod anyways?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
ads216 said:
BTW how does one become a Mod anyways?

when we (the admin) think we need a new mod, we decide who would be good for the function and then ask the person if s/he is interested

Rex

Reaction score
azira said:
rex: he visit this site seldomly...(sorry, ..no idea.)

Thanks for *the critics*... :D

Anyway I still keep on online to this site, still keep on posting to the posts I think it would be good to discuss to (interesting thread in a way..), and I have a real life..a normal and responsible job..but I never forget this site...I still keep on watch, manage, pay attention and post in here... :)

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
mellanie was,is and be the best ever mod in this forum

donipporuishedini...is silent and i like analysis.he is spanish,
and belonging to my forefathers land,,,automatically i like him.

efford was my friend in old days

kara.is good dubai girl until she talk to defend shevchenkov.no private fight with her as manu chaps think of me.i like her.but she was nasty
on me with glass of water example.

juninho...is good kid..talk like "need to know"..i like him best after mellanie

mml....is good chap..y he don like me i don know but i like him
specially bcos he is argentina fan

kj...being mod he is not fit...being kid he is nosey..but as member he
is good chap.

unrossonero is mod??????he never heard of confucio man :tongue: he
is good

don know anything abt rest of them.

nothing meant personal,,,,but some guys create moments ...
good luck to all of ya
u chaps have 3 gr8 admins..my first ever english friend shutz,david and
that american semauys...
all of u r gr8...
best of luck to ya ;)

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
any chap know news on mellanie.long time not seen mellanie.i know melanie is busy in private life but when mellanie will come back,forum is better with mellanie posting.

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
well i liked the hlepfull and informative Mods such as:Scharatz,Seamus,and Kyara(though girl! :cool:) :D,their the best :devil3: .

Schedule