The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Immobile, Bacca, Cutrone, Silva, Kalinic > Morata

So if you want Morata, save your money = Sell Silva and Kalinic, bring Immobile. + keep Bacca.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yes, I agree that Matri didn't work. But that's because he sucked. There is a reason why most of us know David Beckham and not Stefano Bettarini. At least Beckham could play (sorta ).

If you remember when we were between signing J. Martinez and Bacca three summers ago, people didn't want Bacca because it wasn't a sexy signing. I think someone actually wrote that.

Many (maybe not you) would have cut Kalinic a bit more slack if he didn't look like a tired accountant. I have absolutely no empirical evidence for this bizarre claim, btw. This is just what I feel. A good experiment would be to let A. Silva play with a Kalinic face mask next season.

In some ways, Morata to me is kind of like A. Silva. As Andrei says, he still plays like a youngster trying to find himself. He plays for a hugely successful national team. Is a pretty face. Played for Juve and RM. I think that clouds people's judgement on what he can actually offer us. And from what I have seen of Morata, he has outstanding moments interspersed with absolutely horrendous ones. We can't afford taking another gamble on a player like him.

Hahh okaay i kinda get your point. But at the same time i feel like you are only focusing on looks and forgetting other factors mainly age. Maybe you should have used other players as an example instead of andre silva, like fx Messi is by most perceived as the goat, but fx cristiano has way more many followers on social media platforms perhaps because of his physique and looks... from this point of view you are right

— On morata I really think that he will at some point in his career start to be more consistent.. he has huge experience, scored in a uchl final etc.. I imagine milan being the right place for him to explode. But again I don’t think we should gamble on him because of his high salary and price. But incase we end with him, Imo it wouldn’t be as catastrophic as some of the posters are making out to be.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Immobile, Bacca, Cutrone, Silva, Kalinic > Morata

So if you want Morata, save your money = Sell Silva and Kalinic, bring Immobile. + keep Bacca.

Bacca doesn’t want to warm the bench and wants to stay in Spain.

They key is to get the most value out of him and not bend to Villarreal. If we get Immobile, I feel Kalinic and Cutrone are adequete enough back ups for Serie A and EL.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Of course not. But that doesn't mean Morata should be considered, there are lots of playerfs who are better than Cutrone.

Good then.. we are on the same side

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hahh okaay i kinda get your point. But at the same time i feel like you are only focusing on looks and forgetting other factors mainly age. Maybe you should have used other players as an example instead of andre silva, like fx Messi is by most perceived as the goat, but fx cristiano has way more many followers on social media platforms perhaps because of his physique and looks... from this point of view you are right

— On morata I really think that he will at some point in his career start to be more consistent.. he has huge experience, scored in a uchl final etc.. I imagine milan being the right place for him to explode. But again I don’t think we should gamble on him because of his high salary and wages. But incase we end with him, Imo it wouldn’t be as catastrophic as some of the posters are making out to be.

Considering we still need to reinforce LW and CM (we haven’t been linked with any quality ones and they will cost 35m+) and potentially even have to replace Suso for 38m, signing a high risk player at 50m+ is pretty catastrophic

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Considering we still need to reinforce LW and CM (we haven’t been linked with any quality ones and they will cost 35m+) and potentially even have to replace Suso for 38m, signing a high risk player at 50m+ is pretty catastrophic

They made it pretty clear that they would sign a winger and a midfielder alongside the striker.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The silence regarding Belotti is EXTREMELY curious...

Months after Rino called him the next Sheva, we're suddenly not interested?

Don't buy it.

Rino is asked in pre-game press conferences about opponent players like Wilshere, Belotti, etc and he saiys great things about all of them. ------> CDS: "Gattuso demands Wilshere at all costs, or else resignation"

That's all there is to it.

It's been two months since the Torino game. They couldn't keep on forever.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They made it pretty clear that they would sign a winger and a midfielder alongside the striker.

They said that last summer too, and we signed 2 strikers neither with the characteristic of being a prolific goal scorer. And the Lw was Borini and midfield was Calhanoglu but we had to move him to lw

I really think Morata will just be a more expensive mistake and we will barely have enough for a lw after Morata. Then, we will have to settle with a free signing as midfield back up and Bonaventura renewal for the creaty mid position.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
They said that last summer too, and we signed 2 strikers neither with the characteristic of being a prolific goal scorer

I really think Morata will just be a more expensive mistake and we will barely have enough for a lw after Morata. Then, we will have to settle with a free signing as midfield back up and Bonaventura renewal for the creaty mid position.

Last year bonucci (which at that time was a no brainer) changed their whole mercato strategy. Before that they had a clear idea of the players they wanted to sign (and signed)

As of what is going to happen if they sign morata for 50m+ we DONT KNOW. So we just have to wait and see if they will sign the 2-3 top players they told us they will.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Rino is asked in pre-game press conferences about opponent players like Wilshere, Belotti, etc and he saiys great things about all of them. ------> CDS: "Gattuso demands Wilshere at all costs, or else resignation"

That's all there is to it.

It's been two months since the Torino game. They couldn't keep on forever.

Your comparing a quote Rino actually said (belotti) to a quote a newspaper made up(wilshere)?

Help me out here.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Jahanbakhsh is a good player. Very smart. Would be excellent for depth/rotation. Might even bench Suso/Callejon if given the chance.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Imagine if we get Jahanbakhsh. We'd have the Ottoman and Safavid Empires on each wing. :D

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I do agree, but its footballing ability FIRST and the looks is just a bonus... prime examples are modric and kante

You basically wrote that we would criticise andre silva more had he looked like kalinic, which imo isn’t right. Age + him not being used to serie a is what makes some people defend him. On the other hand there was Matri, whose looks didn’t take him anywhere and was being criticised left and right.

what if he looked like constant? or bakaye traore?

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Is this good or bad for us? Idk... Which side are you on these days?
It depends..prob good short time for Milan, but pure madness for Italy.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Ravezzani: There is an offer on the table for Milan.

More details on TopCalcio24 tonight.

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MR is some Arab royalty comes along would you want him/them to replace Li?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm back....

963112_gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule