The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 22-09-2019, 17:44   #541
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

RR has always been a solid LB even before Milan and he started out well here. I 100% agree he shouldn't start over Theo but you have to wonder why every signing who comes here always eventually does poorly? To me it suggests that Milan's real problem (and has been for a long time) is management and coaching

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 17:50   #542
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
RR has always been a solid LB even before Milan and he started out well here. I 100% agree he shouldn't start over Theo but you have to wonder why every signing who comes here always eventually does poorly? To me it suggests that Milan's real problem (and has been for a long time) is management and coaching
nah, he's shit

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 18:19   #543
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Beyond shit.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 18:54   #544
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

I am sick of people saying he is solid defensively, if that is all required then we could find a primavera player or someone from one of the lesser sides to purchase and pay the minimum.

I am just so sick and tired of his play. It gives nothing and hampers us too much. He is slow, he is one footed so what. Other players are also slow and limited and still put themselves about. There was a play yesterday where Suso ended up on the left with possession and Rodriguez didnt even go wide or run forward to create space, it was like he wasnt even interested... and that is basic football. The majority of the time when he has the ball he puts his own team under pressure and releases it off the opposition.

I see no reason for him to remain at the club
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 13:44   #545
Buske
AC Milan Legend

Solid what? He always loses his attaker/winger, always ends up behind them on crosses. His positioning on crosses and through balls is embarrassing
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 17:05   #546
melanman
The Oracle

It's sad to see a player that use to play with so much confidence, play like this. It's time to utilize Hernandez.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 18:11   #547
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
I am sick of people saying he is solid defensively, if that is all required then we could find a primavera player or someone from one of the lesser sides to purchase and pay the minimum.

I am just so sick and tired of his play. It gives nothing and hampers us too much. He is slow, he is one footed so what. Other players are also slow and limited and still put themselves about. There was a play yesterday where Suso ended up on the left with possession and Rodriguez didnt even go wide or run forward to create space, it was like he wasnt even interested... and that is basic football. The majority of the time when he has the ball he puts his own team under pressure and releases it off the opposition.

I see no reason for him to remain at the club
+1

I'm saying this as one of those fools who've advocated his usefulness based on defensive contribution earlier. One of the mest uninspiring players I've seen wear the jersey.

He looks so pathetic while running on the ball. Always the safest possible solution, and on the off chance he tries to dribble even the opponent knows where he'll go before he knows himself.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote