The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 02-12-2019, 14:43   #41
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend

portugal, france and germany together in the first group stage, what dickhead made this schedule
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:25   #42
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

If anyone is interested in purchasing two single tickets to two matches in Baku, I've put these tickets up for resale in the Euro 2020 official resale platform.

June 17 - Turkey vs Wales at Baku - 1 ticket
June 21 - Switzerland vs Turkey at Baku - 1 ticket

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 15:21   #43
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
If anyone is interested in purchasing two single tickets to two matches in Baku, I've put these tickets up for resale in the Euro 2020 official resale platform.

June 17 - Turkey vs Wales at Baku - 1 ticket
June 21 - Switzerland vs Turkey at Baku - 1 ticket
You're still going, right? I have tickets for the opener, which I am holding onto come what may, but I'm * slightly * concerned that the game (and even the tournament) is at risk. Two weeks ago I really wasn't, but I am a bit now. It is starting to be floated as a possibility by people in the media whom I don't consider to be alarmists.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 15:28   #44
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
You're still going, right? I have tickets for the opener, which I am holding onto come what may, but I'm * slightly * concerned that the game (and even the tournament) is at risk. Two weeks ago I really wasn't, but I am a bit now. It is starting to be floated as a possibility by people in the media whom I don't consider to be alarmists.
I think there's a genuine chance of a postponement. We'll probably know better in the next few weeks.

I've booked everything for my Ireland trip. So I'll probably go in late June even if the football is postponed, provided the infection is under control by then.

I think we should just wait and watch and decide next month.

Signature
Old 09-03-2020, 15:41   #45
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
I think there's a genuine chance of a postponement. We'll probably know better in the next few weeks.

I've booked everything for my Ireland trip. So I'll probably go in late June even if the football is postponed, provided the infection is under control by then.

I think we should just wait and watch and decide next month.
Yeah, that's how we feel as well. We may still go to Rome regardless of the postponement...provided things are under control otherwise.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 07:50   #46
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Yeah, that's how we feel as well. We may still go to Rome regardless of the postponement...provided things are under control otherwise.
Good, I hope you get to go and everything's sorted out by then.

I've 99% given up on the matches btw. After yesterday's announcement, it seems likely that the league season will go on till June end and Euro will be pushed by a month at least. Or even to a different time in 2020 or 2021.

Signature
Old 10-03-2020, 09:42   #47
Pingu
Revolution

I'd expect EURO 2020 to be pushed to 2021 at this rate and the Olympics to be postponed for a while too.

@necromancer, enjoy your trip to Ireland. Things are generally fine here for now except hysteria of panic buying stuff when the first cases came.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 10:31   #48
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
I'd expect EURO 2020 to be pushed to 2021 at this rate and the Olympics to be postponed for a while too.

@necromancer, enjoy your trip to Ireland. Things are generally fine here for now except hysteria of panic buying stuff when the first cases came.
Thanks man! Where are you based in Ireland? We've planned an itinerary of 12 days, starting from Dublin moving clockwise around the island and then back to Dublin. (Hoping no travel bans etc at that time).

Signature
Old 10-03-2020, 11:23   #49
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Thanks man! Where are you based in Ireland? We've planned an itinerary of 12 days, starting from Dublin moving clockwise around the island and then back to Dublin. (Hoping no travel bans etc at that time).
12days? Noice!!
Galway is the best I’ve encountered in Ireland.
The bars, food and music made gave me the best vibes.
Oh yeah, and whale spotting in a tiny boat is amazing too.
Oh yeah x2, the destilleries and breweries are worth it to visit.

Dublin is cool but just as any other capital it can get crazy.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:33   #50
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
12days? Noice!!
Galway is the best I’ve encountered in Ireland.
The bars, food and music made gave me the best vibes.
Oh yeah, and whale spotting in a tiny boat is amazing too.
Oh yeah x2, the destilleries and breweries are worth it to visit.

Dublin is cool but just as any other capital it can get crazy.
Thanks for the recco! We're going to make Dublin, Killarney, Galway and Belfast the hubs. Killarney and Galway in particular seem to have great road trips nearby. I'm a sucker for capital cities, hence Dublin and Belfast.

Signature
Old 17-03-2020, 18:24   #51
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Thread title changed :|

They will allow you to keep the tickets for 2021 or they'll refund the full amount.

Signature
Old 15-06-2020, 20:09   #52
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Thread title changed :|
UEFA has confirmed that next summer's final tournament will still be known as UEFA EURO 2020, to honour the event's original vision
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote