Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
You joined on 4th. Upgrade is being done automatically so have some patience.

3 months is a long time...been waiting for this day...and on my profile it says 3/2/2012

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked and you've been upgraded 9 hours ago.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Ban the sigs as well :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I feel that kuja should be forced to change his avatar.

it is unnecessarily political...potentially inflammatory, and generally inappropriate for a football forum.

i feel like kuja should be banned if he doesn't change it...immediately.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
that's how I feel about your sig.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
that's how I feel about your sig.

thanks for sharing your opinion but i must point out that your opinion is irrelevant in this circumstance...as my signature is neither political nor is its content inappropriate for a football forum...particularly a milan forum.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you're welcome.

I just feel it's very inappropriate for the young males and females in this forum.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
LEGANERD_038671[1].jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't see how Ol' Maggie is inflammatory or irrelevant for a football forum.

Ban Sage! His Sig and Avatar aren't of dime-a-dozen football players!

Get over it, bro.

It's only as political as you posting a pic of the American Navy, and we all remember how you weren't banned for that. :)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Just change your avatar, Kuja.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you're welcome.

I just feel it's very inappropriate for the young males and females in this forum.

well i appreciate you voicing your concerns but, unfortunately for you, your opinion on what is appropriate or inappropriate for young males and females in this forum has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on anything pertaining to anyone's signature here. kindly show me where my signature is in breach of the rules, or stop wasting my time.

to reiterate: i would like kuja to be forced to change his avatar or be banned immediately.

thank you

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Rise against british ... I concur congo ...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
well i appreciate you voicing your concerns but, unfortunately for you, your opinion on what is appropriate or inappropriate for young males and females in this forum has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on anything pertaining to anyone's signature here. kindly show me where my signature is in breach of the rules, or stop wasting my time.

to reiterate: i would like kuja to be forced to change his avatar or be banned immediately.

thank you

If I am to be banned, then I request that Congo is retroactively banned for his posting of the US Navy, the ban shall commence immediately and run for a minimum of 4 months, with no option for parole depending on translation of a book.

Just kidding. Leave it.

OH and President Joey. Had an avatar of Mao Zedong.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

thank you

tumblr_lb5pbpdDsE1qbbcjzo1_500_large.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
In all seriousness, Bitches be crazy and I ain't changing no sig as it's no problem.

Just because Congo wants to be antagonistic.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i don't want to waste anyone's time and i am uninterested in having a useless conversation.

every time kuja posts, he also posts a picture of a political figure. this is unnecessary and irrelevant in a forum such as this. also, i myself am insulted by this particular avatar (i understand kuja may not have intended to offend people when he chose his avatar..alas, it offends me.)

thank you

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i don't want to waste anyone's time and i am uninterested in having a useless conversation.

every time kuja posts, he also posts a picture of a political figure. this is unnecessary and irrelevant in a forum such as this. also, i myself am insulted by this particular avatar (i understand kuja may not have intended to offend people when he chose his avatar..alas, it offends me.)

thank you

Why does it offend you?

Your posting style offends me, I insist that you be prohibited from ever posting again. See, it's easy to be ridiculous.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i am uninterested in frivolous discussion...and have chosen not to involve my self in insignificant arguments.

i am merely asking for the image of a political figure i personally find offensive to be removed from a football forum.

i would rather not put kuja on the ignore list as i enjoy reading his posts...i would prefer his avatar be changed in accordance with the rules of the forum.

thank you

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i am uninterested in frivolous discussion...and have chosen not to involve my self in insignificant arguments.

i am merely asking for the image of a political figure i personally find offensive to be removed from a football forum.

i would rather not put kuja on the ignore list as i enjoy reading his posts...i would prefer his avatar be changed in accordance with the rules of the forum.

thank you

Please explain why you feel this avatar is offensive.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Kuja's avatar is offensive to my eyes. Ban it (the avatar, the kid can stay).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Kuja's avatar is offensive to my eyes. Ban it (the avatar, the kid can stay).

Vice Versa

Lolololol racism.

I'm kidding.

But I ain't changing shit.

In the words of Margaret Thatcher during her inauguration: "I don't agree with your avatar choice, but I respect your right to use it"

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please explain why you feel this avatar is offensive.

i will not explain that to you, because my explanation would be beyond what is acceptable to talk about in this forum, namely, topics of a political nature...like your avatar, which i would like you to change.

thank you

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i will not explain that to you, because my explanation would be beyond what is acceptable to talk about in this forum, namely, topics of a political nature...like your avatar, which i would like you to change.

thank you

You have already traversed that threshold when you posted a picture of the US navy. Don't refrain from doing so again, it shall not be punished, I assure you. :)