Milan VS Alittihad "report"

Reaction score
Milan won the game against the Saudi team Alittihad 3-1. the starting lineup for Milan had some changes as Abiati started in the goal keeperposition and the rest goes like this:
Helveg -------Maldini------Laurson------Della Pona
Ambrosinni

Sedorf-----------------------------Rivaldo

Rui Costa

Tomason--------------Chevchenko

The Mlian side controlled the match as Alittihad tried to close their area by playing with tight defense. Milan had good chances but they didn't capitalize any of it until Sedorf gave a through pass toward Cheva in the 35th minute but Kamis Aloiran (from Alittihad) deflected it and the ball found it's way to Tomason who the ball in.

Minutes before the end of the second half Tomason scored the second goal after a wide pass found it way to him through the Ittihadi players.

In the second half Milan played with a different lineup and different formation:
Deda
Kaladz------Nesta-------simic

Gatozo---------------Pirlo-------------- Redondo

Leonardo--Serginho

Brindello---Inzagi

I have to say this is the best way I could analyze Carlo's new formation because they were not organized during this half of the game and Alitihad "controlled" the match and had very scary chances. Milan relied on the counter attacks which looked dangerous but thanks to the Great Inzagi they didn't score any of them. Alittihad finally scored their first and only goal of the match when Mohhammad noor (the best Ittihad player in the match) put a nice through pass that to (hamzah Edrees) who ran through Dida and had the goal open for him to do as he wishes which could be described in simple word "SCORE THE GOAL OFF HIS CAREER".

Because of this goal Carlo punished Deda and through him out off the match and replaced him with a youngster (I dont know his name) but he wasn't tested.

As the game became exiting for the Ittihadi fans hoping to see their team equalize the result of the game with the best team in the world Inzagi passed a wide pall to Leonardo to score the third an final goal of the match.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
1st Half Lineup:
-----------------Abbiati
Dalla Bona--Laursen--Maldini--Helveg
Ambrosini--Seedorf--Rivaldo--Rui Costa
--------Tomasson--Shevchenko

2nd Half Lineup:
----------------Dida*
--------Simic, Nesta, Kaladze
Gattuso--Pirlo--Redondo--Serginho
--------------Leonardo
--------Inzaghi, Borriello

* w/ Fiore coming in around the 80th min. for Dida

Thank you for the match report Riva, I just wanted to relist the players names so no one would get confused and think we might have some new players. :D

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Because of this goal Carlo punished Deda and through him out off the match and replaced him with a youngster (I dont know his name) but he wasn't tested.

teehee, the 'youngster' is Fiori and hes the oldest goalie in the team! :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Riva said:
Alitihad "controlled" the match and had very scary chances.

"SCORE THE GOAL OFF HIS CAREER".

well-well-well......where to start. First off, and let be known I didn't watch this match, but I was doing something as equally important to its relevance........I believe I was watching the grass grow in my backyard. Anyhow, I can guarantee you this Al ittihad-no-chance and wasn't controlling the game as you say. The gamne was at a juncture when the result was well in hand, and we were tired of neglecting our defenders and keepers of any sort of action. Hence we mercifully allowed Al-whatever to finally get some offensive action going. Scary chances? Were the players dressed up as goblins during this part of the match?

As for this guy scoring the goal of his career. Thats really pathetic. The best goal of my career just happens to be better than that. It was in August, 1984 on the streets of Valencia. I recall we were taking a break from walking around the Instituto Valenciano Arte Moderno, but picked up a game of streetball. yeah, the goal I scored on that hot summer day will forever live in the annals of Valenciano fútbol de la calle. Yep, the ball went right in between the two garbage cans from about 30 or so meters (the keeper, my friend Jesus, was taking a break urinating behind a car at the time the goal was scored). Unfortunately, there were only 10 or so people in personal attendance, so I was not carried through the streets of the city. But let it be known, that I was the 20th century EL CID for an afternoon.

I had to laugh my arse off about Carletto punished "Deda" for allowing this guy score. I can only see the rhetoric all too well here. Perhaps to give the King some satisfaction, he may have seemed displeased with Dida for allowing a goal, to sort of build the act up to these Saudi people, that Milan were indeed trying to play their best, when in fact every member of our team was probably sharing an inner-collective smile at what kind of joke they were confronting.......

I am going to throw modesty out into the Mediterranean right now.......but I think my match report was more accurate.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we won 3-1!
nobody can beat us....not even the arabics!!!!!!!!
it was just a amichevole so not important in the eyes of the Milan fans.
So, now we must concentrate us to the match sunday against Bologna!
very very importante per our squad Milan!!!!!

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!
FORZA NESTA E PIPPO!!!!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Very difficult to call it a match...
the right words should be "LIGHT TRAINING" - "SUNNY VACATION" - "BUSINESS"

Very difficult to provide a report...
as No Match = No Report

But as good trainer would do... here follows some important INFORMATIONS tnks to Saudi Arabia invitation:
1) Serginho is 100% fitness and should play next 2 games! :)
2) Redondo is getting better and better with unespected and really pleasant motions and often keen on physical contrast... He will play some minutes in Serie A very soon! :eek:
3) Simic and Kaladze are not the men for a 3 line defence... and we can forget this option! :mad:
4) Paolino and Sandro are as always our wonderful Dioscuri and we'll go on seeing their charme and style for years (better together!!! :D )

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we could easily describe this game by saying: "CHI-CHINGGGG!" (€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€) :D

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well I'd say 3-men defense.... NEVER!
lol
I just didn't like it, we suffered a lot....
Did you see Borriello?
I think he's a very good player!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't see the match so I can't comment on it, but it's nice to hear that Serginho & Redondo's fitness are very much better :)

Didn't people say that Borriello was the next Van Basten??

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
I didn't see the match so I can't comment on it, but it's nice to hear that Serginho & Redondo's fitness are very much better :)

Didn't people say that Borriello was the next Van Basten??

Yes to Serginho and most of all Redondo's fitness....
And I think that Borriello is OUR FUTURE!
I hope we'll see more of him these months...

Rex

Reaction score
A warming up before the beginning of 18's following games ahead in Serie A. Though it's a friendly game and the coach Ancelotti used all available players and another fottballing scheme which gave delighted result...certainly in another games I am expecting nothing less what Ancelotti says that he will use the best attacking formation in 2003....

Shawarma Sheikh

ميلانيس&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Ibra, Sheva, Çalhanoğlu, Nesta, Romagnoli, Inzaghi, Balotelli, Pato, Jack
I was at this match when I used to live in Saudi Arabia, was 16 at the time. Seeing Milan live made me a lifelong fan. Can honestly say that day changed my life. Forza Milan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Thank you Shawarma for bumping the thread in which Borriello is referred to as the next Van Basten. roud:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
I was at this match when I used to live in Saudi Arabia, was 16 at the time. Seeing Milan live made me a lifelong fan. Can honestly say that day changed my life. Forza Milan.

Necromancer lvl 12.5 (years) :D

@necromancer no pun intended :)

Last edited:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
2nd Half Lineup:
----------------Dida*
--------Simic, Nesta, Kaladze
Gattuso--Pirlo--Redondo--Serginho
--------------Leonardo
--------Inzaghi, Borriello

Why did we have a coach on the pitch? Was this a charity match?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

:thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why did we have a coach on the pitch? Was this a charity match?

a coach ? that was in 2003. No idea.

also Boriello the next Van basten :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
dude how tf did you find this thread ? :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Here :D link in his sig