The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 22-04-2012, 13:17   #1
terraceultra
Rookie

Default Ultimate Milan Collectables?

Had a look round the forum to see if any of these had been discussed elsewhere and much to my suprise nothing! So here we have some of the rarest,most expensive and possible covetable Milan related items you could get your hands on.

Patek Philippe Annual Calendar 5035r, limited to club members in 1999 to celebrate the 100 year anniversary, 100 pieces

Rolex Explorer 1, limited to club members in 2007 to celebrate the 2007 Champions League, World Club Cup and Super Cup wins, 150 pieces.

Omega Speedmaster Auto, released to the general public in 1999 to celebrate the 100 year anniversary, 1999 pieces

Jaeger Lecoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin Tribute to 1931, limited to club in 2012 members to celebrate the capture of Milan's 18th Scudetto and the Reverso 80th anniversary, 150 pieces??

terraceultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 14:00   #2
luke07
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger

fuck fancy watch

scarf FTW

luke07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 14:47   #3
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by terraceultra View Post
Had a look round the forum to see if any of these had been discussed elsewhere and much to my suprise nothing! So here we have some of the rarest,most expensive and possible covetable Milan related items you could get your hands on.

Patek Philippe Annual Calendar 5035r, limited to club members in 1999 to celebrate the 100 year anniversary, 100 pieces

Rolex Explorer 1, limited to club members in 2007 to celebrate the 2007 Champions League, World Club Cup and Super Cup wins, 150 pieces.

Omega Speedmaster Auto, released to the general public in 1999 to celebrate the 100 year anniversary, 1999 pieces

Jaeger Lecoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin Tribute to 1931, limited to club in 2012 members to celebrate the capture of Milan's 18th Scudetto and the Reverso 80th anniversary, 150 pieces??

Neat. I like the Jaeger reversible one, but would have liked the Speedmaster more had it had a little more Milan branding on it.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 14:52   #4
terraceultra
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Neat. I like the Jaeger reversible one, but would have liked the Speedmaster more had it had a little more Milan branding on it.
I like the Speedy and PP more due to the fact the branding is subtle and it could be argued more wearable due to that.
terraceultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 13:22   #5
forzamilansafc
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini

Just loads of tickets and programmes
forzamilansafc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:48   #6
milanopotts
Rookie

Wow...there are some beautiful watches here. Not ones I've come across before and I'm something of a collector (of both AC Milan memorabilia and watches). These would be perfect for me. I've found a few at this collectors site including some luxury Milan watches but I really like the Omega in those photos. Will have to keep my eyes peeled.

Last edited by milanopotts; 01-10-2013 at 15:21.
milanopotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 15:46   #7
TheRealRonaldo
Primavera Player

there is also a rolex air king with blue face - and apparently a Rolex GMT but I'm not 100% the GMT is official yet.
TheRealRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote