The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 23:07   #21
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Used to love BB. It's been shit for ages though.

Nothing beats Corrie and Eastenders though
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:08   #22
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

Not another fucking accent discussion.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:09   #23
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Anyone watch My Family?
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:09   #24
hdcantona
Senatore_M84's Protege
 
hdcantona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Swansea, Wales
Fav. Players: Cantona, Berbatov, Sheva, Pirlo, Ibra, Robinho, Forlan, Pato, Maldini, Becks, Modric, Rochemback
Default

eastenders is shit utdfan.

Corrie is good though


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
Senatore, you have just won the internet.

hdcantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:10   #25
Pedro
iedereen is gek
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
You wouldn't know anyway. Too busy watching 'Billy S' and some Ai Otsuka crap.
Unnecessary painful response.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:12   #26
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
What? The endless gifs of women gyrating on a hangrail? Or some picture of Ice-Ts' Wife's ass. Or some gifs of a big breasted woman gesticulating at a concert while covered in sweat?
*drool*
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:13   #27
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcantona View Post
eastenders is shit utdfan.

Corrie is good though
It's alright.

I'm getting bored of the Mitchewww family though, especially Phiww.

Ronnie is the only one from that family I like. Thank god Peggy is leaving soon.

Corrie is good... Tina is amazing:



United fan aswell
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:16   #28
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
It's alright.

I'm getting bored of the Mitchewww family though, especially Phiww.

Ronnie is the only one from that family I like. Thank god Peggy is leaving soon.

Corrie is good... Tina is amazing:



United fan aswell
She is perfect you should post alot more often in the sexiest girl thread, all im seeing is 32B cup bitches over there
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:18   #29
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Where is Damocales when you need him? I just googled which Corrie actors are United/City and Kirk says this:

"When it comes to football fans on the Street, City are sadly outnumbered, with only Bruce Jones (Les Battersby) on hand to support the Blues since Kevin Kennedy's (Curly Watts) departure." I know there is a few more now though, Steve (pub owner) and Ashley is, not sure about anyone else.

Granted this was said in 04, but still.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:20   #30
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
She is perfect you should post alot more often in the sexiest girl thread, all im seeing is 32B cup bitches over there
There's two many Asians in there. They are the most overated breed of Women on this planet. I'm looking at you Pedro.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:22   #31
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
Hey, I love your accents.
bay's got the best accents:



you feel me?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:23   #32
Pedro
iedereen is gek
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
There's two many Asians in there. They are the most overated breed of Women on this planet. I'm looking at you Pedro.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:24   #33
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
bay's got the best accents:



you feel me?
Hideous.

Though this is the British thread. Take your white American trash and post it somewhere else.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:24   #34
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
There's two many Asians in there. They are the most overated breed of Women on this planet. I'm looking at you Pedro.
i love how racist you are. you are my brother from another mother


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:27   #35
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Hideous.

Though this is the British thread. Take your white American trash and post it somewhere else.



berkeley might actually be most diverse city in world. you could learn a thing or two


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:29   #36
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

It's not racist...I want to see sexy women in there. this isn't totally serious

If you go to a rottwieler rescue centre but you find that there's a bunch of poodles in there you're going to be dissapointed.

If you want to make a thread for "sexy" Asian women then make a thread for it, but don't tarnish the proper sexy women thread.

Thank you.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:32   #37
Pedro
iedereen is gek
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
It's not racist...I want to see sexy women in there. this isn't totally serious

If you go to a rottwieler rescue centre but you find that there's a bunch of poodles in there you're going to be dissapointed.

If you want to make a thread for "sexy" Asian women then make a thread for it, but don't tarnish the proper sexy women thread.

Thank you.
Hahaahaha, shut up! Now it actually has become racist.

I only posted one picture in that thread so far (an Asian girl, who would have thought?), but more to follow.

Kalac made a good point. More Asian girls are needed in that thread.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:35   #38
Cristina
Super Moderator
 
Cristina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Which ones? We have many that are completely different.

Cockney, Manc, Geordie, Scouse, Yorkshire, Scots, Irish, Bristol, Welsh ect.

If you don't know which is which, then give me examples of players...
Umm.. all of them? Although I've heard of some weird ones that I can barely understand. Basically when I think of English accents I think of David Beckham, Hugh Grant, Orlando Bloom, etc.

I can tell the difference between Irish and English accents though, like Jonathan Rhys Meyers accent is excellent.

Also, whatever accent Kalac#16 has going on I approve of.
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:39   #39
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
Umm.. all of them? Although I've heard of some weird ones that I can barely understand. Basically when I think of English accents I think of David Beckham, Hugh Grant, Orlando Bloom, etc.

I can tell the difference between Irish and English accents though, like Jonathan Rhys Meyers accent is excellent.

Also, whatever accent Kalac#16 has going on I approve of.
They are Southern. Kuja has a similar accent. Beckham is a proper cockney. Unfortunately the stereotypical view of the English is that we all sound like that.

Kalac is from Leeds, I'll post up a few vids to show you:

Manc (me):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTP-X...eature=related

Leeds (Kalac):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVipplMaujM

Welsh (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8RViaNFpUU
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 23:48   #40
Cristina
Super Moderator
 
Cristina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
They are Southern. Kuja has a similar accent. Beckham is a proper cockney. Unfortunately the stereotypical view of the English is that we all sound like that.

Kalac is from Leeds, I'll post up a few vids to show you:

Manc (me):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTP-X...eature=related

Leeds (Kalac):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVipplMaujM

Welsh (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8RViaNFpUU
Oh I see some differences now. I like the Manc accent the most out of those 3.

Have you seen the movie 'This is England'? What's the accent used in there?
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:06.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.