The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:35   #81
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:17   #82
shevakaka
Rookie

Fav. Players: T.Silva Pirlo Abate Pato Robinho Nesta Kaka Shevchenko Maldini Abbiati Di Natale Sahin

This kid is very good but Milan already have Abate who is also very speedy, defends better by every game and is producing good crosses. So if Abate were to leave or get injured for like a year than milan should definitely consider this kid. I'm talking about that 18 year old rb/rm

Last edited by shevakaka; 09-02-2011 at 09:34.
shevakaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 23:17   #83
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Top 100 football wonderkids

Quote:
1. Mario Götze (Borussia Dortmund) :thum bsup::st ar::star :

Hailed by former Dortmund and German star Matthias Sammer as one of the greatest talents Germany has ever produced. His breakthrough season has been nothing short of a fairytale after breaking into Juergen Klopp's side. Flying high at the top of the Bundesliga and making his national team debut at the age of 18 years-old against Sweden, the future looks very bright for the prodigious attacking midfielder. After a number of impressive displays for Dortmund, Götze was quickly fast tracked to the senior national team by coach Joachim Löw. The young playmaker has been instrumental's in Dortmund's monumental rise to the top of the Bundesliga this season. A versatile attacking player who is able to operate behind the main striker or on either flank, Götze has demonstrated excellent technical ability with a good range of passing and superb vision, often opening up opposition with defence splitting passes. Born in Memmingen, Germany, Götze made his debut for Dortmund's under-17 side at the age of 15 years-old. At 16, he was promoted to Dortmund's under-19 side but only managed to take part in 13 out of 26 matches due to injury, scoring eight goals and assisting seven more. He was rewarded with a place in Marco Pezzaiuoli's team at the 2009 U-17 European Championships, which Germany went on to win. His impressive performances in the tournament and at the U-17 World Cup helped earn him the prestigious Fritz Walter gold medal given to the best player in Germany aged 17 or under.
greatest ever

Quote:
36. Aleksandr Merkel (Milan)
This season the Rossoneri are set to reinvigorate an ageing squad with youth products from the Primavera and one shining light coming through is 18 year-old midfielder Aleksandr Merkel. Born in Kazakhstan to Belarusian parents, Merkel has come through the German youth system having moved there aged six. Impressing for Milan during pre-season, Merkel showed tenacity and a c commendable willingness to dictate the tempo of his side's play even in the presence of such esteemed colleagues like Clarence Seedorf and Gennaro Gattuso. Showing energy, endeavour and accurate passing there have already been comparisons drawn to Napoli star Marek Hamsik. Having represented Germany up to Under-19 level, Merkel has reportedly turned down the opportunity to play for their under-21 side with the young starlet yet to decide with whom his international allegiances lie. The 2010/11 season is set to be Merkel's breakthrough year and with the midfielder having an eye for goal, he could be prove an influential figure.
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 23:22   #84
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Urrrgghhh Stop it with fucking Gotze. Jesus christ. I really doubt he'll be close to the 'greatest ever'...

Nice to see Merkel at 36 though.

That wasn't meant to sound argumentative or petty.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 23:28   #85
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Old 11-02-2011, 23:54   #86
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

I really don't see the 'puberty blues' argument. I don't even see such a thing.. It's not like i have 'puberty blues' or am depressed and so it's just the calling card of stupid, foolish love-lorn teenage girls and melodramatic guys..

Still. Is that Gotze in your avatar? Or Pato? Because it looks similar to Pato but not really, and then i don't know what Gotze looks like tbh. I see it's Pato. Gotze looks nothing like that, although not bad himself in some pics, that's probably Pato's best pic though imo.

I was only playing anyway, still. It's like me saying Merkel or Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be the greatest ever...

Signature
Old 12-02-2011, 00:08   #87
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Thats because they aren't . . .AND he is . . . . .its simple really
Old 12-02-2011, 00:14   #88
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

But he isn't. Is he even the best in Germany yet? No. So how can he be the best in the world, and then the best ever?

Signature
Old 12-02-2011, 01:37   #89
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I really don't see the 'puberty blues' argument. I don't even see such a thing.. It's not like i have 'puberty blues' or am depressed and so it's just the calling card of stupid, foolish love-lorn teenage girls and melodramatic guys..

Still. Is that Gotze in your avatar? Or Pato? Because it looks similar to Pato but not really, and then i don't know what Gotze looks like tbh. I see it's Pato. Gotze looks nothing like that, although not bad himself in some pics, that's probably Pato's best pic though imo.

I was only playing anyway, still. It's like me saying Merkel or Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be the greatest ever...
um dude, according to sage's sig, gotze is the guy whose face you can't see.
how can u say that gotze looks like pato. it's the other guy you're talking about. in any case, how can it be pato that you're seeing? the only way for that to happen is that the pic would have to be doctored...for pato to be "playing on the same team as gotze" the pic doesnt look like it's had any work done. the fact that the players are hugging makes it harder to doctor too.

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 16:43   #90
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
But he isn't. Is he even the best in Germany yet? No. So how can he be the best in the world, and then the best ever?
Quote:
Matthias Sammer, responsible for the German youth set-up, described him as “one of the greatest talents we’ve ever had”, whilst Bundestrainer Joachim Loew was equally effusive. “… It’s fun watching him play.” Loew said on awarding Goetze his 2nd senior international call-up for this week’s encounter with Italy. “He could definitely become a great player.”

name a 18yr old player that has done as much as him in this year??

20 games - 4 goals - 7 assists

Greatest ever
Old 12-02-2011, 17:03   #91
sammy22
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post

Greatest ever
Well Messi had stats like that and Fabregas had nearly the same stats despite playign a further back role. These two didn't turn out bad now did they

Jack Wilshire just turned 19 i knw but his stats are nearly as good as that from a near dm role.

Although these 3 players stepped into top teams that challange for titles and cl.

Sayignt hat i know Dortmund are a hugh teama nd i expect them if they keep their team together to do well in the cl next season
sammy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 17:04   #92
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
um dude, according to sage's sig, gotze is the guy whose face you can't see.
how can u say that gotze looks like pato. it's the other guy you're talking about. in any case, how can it be pato that you're seeing? the only way for that to happen is that the pic would have to be doctored...for pato to be "playing on the same team as gotze" the pic doesnt look like it's had any work done. the fact that the players are hugging makes it harder to doctor too.
Ummm, what the fuck are you on about??

I asked who it was that's in his avatar. I guessed Gotze as i had no idea what Gotze looked like and it looks kinda like Pato.

I didn't say Gotze looks like Pato, read again. I said his avatar looked like Pato, not Gotze.

I realize that you thought i said Sig and so thought i was talking about Sahin or Kagawa or whoever it is...

Still, please make sense next time.

Signature
Old 13-02-2011, 13:47   #93
jouljoul
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
Juan Manuel Iturbe - Argentine silky trickster has Europe in his sights

Big talent.
His name is Iturbe or "Youtube", because he is only good on youtube, live is sux!
jouljoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 19:14   #94
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 19:50   #95
RossonerRonaldo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post

Greatest ever
Neymar last season 43 goals in all competitions though he's a striker !
RossonerRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 23:18   #96
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Nice article about Isla

Quote:

Mauricio Isla – Udinese’s second Chilean

Ask Serie A fans to name a Chilean player at Udinese, the vast majority would say Alexis Sánchez. The No.7 is having a tremendous season and has been one of the stand-out players in Italy. But he is not the only Chilean at the club, and while Sánchez has been grabbing all the headlines, the unsung talent that is Mauricio Isla has been quietly getting on with his work and is also enjoying a splendid personal campaign.

For a player who is only 22 years old, he seems to have been around for years. He made his debut for the club in 2007 when he was 19 and started his career playing in a position similar to the one he currently occupies. In Pasquale Marino’s 3-4-3 system, he took up the right-midfield slot, which essentially required the individual to behave as a wing-back, where he plays now.

Yet, due to his versatility, he has not always played in his current role, and in the early part of his career it looked like he was an example of one of those footballers whose versatility hindered them. He could be found on numerous occasions playing at right-back, as one of the wide forwards, and even in a central midfield role where he was asked to drive forward. It has only been during this season, under Francesco Guidolin, that Isla has been consistently deployed in that wing-back position, and he is now starting to reap the benefits.

Watching the player now, and with the advantage of hindsight, it appears as if the constant switching in his position has actually aided his development, rather than stifled it. His ability when going forward to effectively find space across the width of the pitch, as opposed to motoring down the flank in one direction each time, is one of his greatest assets, the development of which has come about thanks to the time he spent in central midfield and as a winger. His one and only goal this season (against Sampdoria) highlights just how well he can find gaps when coming in off his flank.

Naturally, he has the physical attributes required for a wing-back – pace to burn, which he uses very well when recovering position, and energy levels to ensure he can provide attacking support throughout the 90 minutes. His final ball, however, can be somewhat wayward, which is surprising for someone who has spent time when young in advanced positions with an expectation to be an attacking force. It is something the player appears to recognise too – more often than not his use of the ball in forward areas will be short, instead of a cross into the penalty area. It is bringing him plenty of success right now, but an improved delivery into the box will only add another string to his bow.

Despite the distinct lack of quality full-backs in Italy, there does not appear to be a great deal of interest in Isla. His defensive qualities have improved immensely from when he last played as a pure full-back, yet all the attention is on his fellow Chilean. This could work in his favour if Udinese qualify for the Champions League, as he would remain at a club where he is first choice and play against a higher standard of opposition on a more regular basis. Success there could see Udinese making a huge profit on another young Chilean in the near future.
Wouldn't mind him at all...Would be a perfect utility player ..sub for Abate and Mezz'ala option ..would be cheapish now

Old 08-04-2011, 17:13   #97
Capo Ultra
World Cup Winner

One of my posts from the Ganso-thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra
Speaking of Flamengo-talents, everyone should keep an eye on ADRYAN.
I've been watching him under the U/17-tournament in Ecuador in the past few weeks, and also in the Copinha in January, which Flamengo won, and he played amazingly. He really stood out.
Adryan's core competences are his speed, technique, dribbling skills and vision. He has a lot of flair as well and has a natural flow when he dribbles and brings the ball forward. His passing is also quite accurate. Not to mention that he can shoot/pass the ball equally well with both his right and left foot, and he also uses his ambidexterity when dribbling.
Definitely one to look out for in the future, provided that he can keep on developing.
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=1258
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 17:16   #98
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

@Capo,

I read that Adryan signed a contract up to 2016 and has a high release clause now.

The fact that we have a say on Flamengo's youth talent because of Dinho might help in the future.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 17:38   #99
Capo Ultra
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
@Capo,

I read that Adryan signed a contract up to 2016 and has a high release clause now.

The fact that we have a say on Flamengo's youth talent because of Dinho might help in the future.
He hasn't signed the contract yet, but he is expected to sign it next week. It will expire in 2014 and the rescission clause will be set at R$20 million for Brazilian clubs (around €8.8 million) and R$30 million for foreign clubs (around €13.3 million)
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 17:36   #100
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Lacina Traore ,been watching him for a while now ...would like to hear AZ and Mad's take on him ,but I think he has a great future ahead of him
Off to a good start at Kuban tied for 2nd in top scorers...3 in 6, one being a pen (Kuban just got promoted ,they find themselves in 3rd (12) behind lokomotiv(13) and Zenit (14))

get your own info

edit:because I'm a great guy

old but wth:

Lacina Traore/New Adebayor Is Just What Arsenal Need

Quote:
With Robin van Persie and Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal two main strike forces out injured, Arsene Wenger has turned to the Transfer Market in search of a promising, young striker, and the Frenchman may have found the perfect target in Lacina Traore.

Traore has been touted as the "New Adebayor." The Ivorian stands tall at an imposing 6ft8 and Traore is blessed with pace, strength, and a fierce right and left foot shot.

Currently playing for Romanian CFR Cluj and it is believed Cluj have put a Ł4 million price tag on the African giant's head.

Traore has the potential to become a stunning striker and under the guidance of Wenger,the 19-year-old is certain to prosper. Traore is young and cheap and thanks to his imposing stature, the Ivorian should fit into the Arsenal game play with ease.

Like former Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor, Traore can hold up play and use his long legs to create space and chances.Playing beside the likes of Robin van Persie, Andrei Arshavin and Eduardo Da Silva will ensure that the Cluj frontman thrives.

Traore will also be a huge asset off set plays. In attack his dominating presence will make him hard to defend and and easy target. In defence his ability to leap high will allow him to clear easily and help solve the sometimes nervy defending Arsenal have off corners and free kicks.

Arsenal need a striker and after the failure to replace Adebayor when he departed to Manchester City this season, Traore is exactly what Arsenal need. Lacina Traore is keen to join the Gunners and at Ł4 million Wenger will not be digging deep into the funds.

This is a great opportunity and one Wenger must ensures he takes. Hopefully the Arsenal faithful can look forward to seeing the gigantic African in the Red and White Gunners outfit.
203cm

would be dirt cheap ...signed with Kuban for 4mil

Last edited by Sonny.Bill.Williams; 05-05-2011 at 17:53.