The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 12-06-2015, 00:37   #41
rurarurararu
World Cup Winner

do want
rurarurararu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 00:50   #42
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Thread from 16-04-2013. We followed him for 2 years
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:08   #43
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Thread from 16-04-2013. We followed him for 2 years
There was talk of getting him for 3mil in 2012 ...

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:09   #44
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post

Made perfect sense then though. Strootman who was superior and more experienced was available for around the same price(also Nainggolan). We hadn't been traumatized by Boli or De Jongs return yet or spent 12m on Matri. There was no Bee money, 12m was a lot. We had a good team, a solid midfield, at the time, and the main midfield signing should've been a big upgrade to what we had.

Kondogbia was just another prospect in Sevilla and went on to struggle in Monaco until recently. Hasn't been all that recently either, certainly no 30m player, but give me Kondogbia any day over Bolis and Matris.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 02:24   #45
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post

Made perfect sense then though. Strootman who was superior and more experienced was available for around the same price(also Nainggolan). We hadn't been traumatized by Boli or De Jongs return yet or spent 12m on Matri. There was no Bee money, 12m was a lot. We had a good team, a solid midfield, at the time, and the main midfield signing should've been a big upgrade to what we had.

Kondogbia was just another prospect in Sevilla and went on to struggle in Monaco until recently. Hasn't been all that recently either, certainly no 30m player, but give me Kondogbia any day over Bolis and Matris.
Strootman was the dream signing back then
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 02:25   #46
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

King Geoffrey.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 02:54   #47
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

He was good vs Jube in the CL .
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:10   #48
voom
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini,De Sciglio, Gattuso, Ambrosini,Van Bommel,Ibra,Sheva,Kaka,Bacca,Jack Ma.

Type of player that we need in midfield.Powah.
voom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:18   #49
Sovilhelm
Maestro

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
Type of player that we need in midfield.Powah.
powah? Muntari ?

Signature
CHINAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Sovilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:36   #50
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovilhelm View Post
powah? Muntari ?
that's like comparing a GT500 to a tractor
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 05:49   #51
Brutalitops
El Tigre Chino

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha

I like the fact that we're getting Kondogbia, but I do feel we need a real regista as well, and I haven't heard any rumors regarding a creative midfielder

Signature
Brutalitops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 16:49   #52
DAZnBLAST
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, MvB, Sheva, Gullit, Rijkaard, Sav, Weah, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso....

Might not get Kondogbia yet. Apparently Real Madrid have sent people to Monaco to talk with the player/agent.
DAZnBLAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 23:56   #53
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutalitops View Post
I like the fact that we're getting Kondogbia, but I do feel we need a real regista as well, and I haven't heard any rumors regarding a creative midfielder
Have to agree with this, Kondo is more defensive-minded, ... and for 30 million we should be able to get someone more creative, unless we're planning on playing a 4-2-3-1 and the two midfielders should be more of a filter. In this case, one between Montolivo/Bonaventura can play in midfield in addition to Kondogbia.

In my opinion, Kondogbia is just a taller, younger and slightly faster De Jong. Not sure positionally how good he is, or when it comes to tackling. If you ask him to start distributing balls, we'll be in trouble.
30 million and a 3mill salary is quite overpriced. Probably 20 mill and 2 mill salary would be fair, though we do need someone with his characteristics (tall, physical, fast and good defensively) especially on dead balls and that doesn't mind skipping on Champions League next season.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 02:50   #54
Sven
Super Moderator

It really depends on who we will buy. If we get, say, Ibra, Kondogbia and a kick ass box to box, I have no problem trusting Montolivo to anchor and see if he can recover his 2013 form.

Montolivo can control a Serie A game, specially if paired with two players who do a lot of midifled job too.

Also, if you got Ibra and Martinez upfront, you need runs, wide crosses and support from the mdifield... Much more than some intricated playmaking.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 05:39   #55
ManU sux
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
It really depends on who we will buy. If we get, say, Ibra, Kondogbia and a kick ass box to box,

Also, if you got Ibra and Martinez upfront, you need runs, wide crosses and support from the mdifield... Much more than some intricated playmaking.
wats all this ibra talk, are we close or not? If not lets just dream about how a messi martinez combo would work
ManU sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 05:54   #56
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManU sux View Post
wats all this ibra talk, are we close or not? If not lets just dream about how a messi martinez combo would work
Silvio and G openly say they want him.
There was reports he would agree the move.

I wouldn't say close, but it's a real possibility.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 13:54   #57
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Kondogbia is nothing like NDJ. Hes much faster, stronger, dynamic and has fantastc dribbling ability for someone with such characteristics.

He's in the UCL TOTY by Mediaset
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 14:32   #58
milanist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario9 View Post
Kondogbia is nothing like NDJ. Hes much faster, stronger, dynamic and has fantastc dribbling ability for someone with such characteristics.
He reminds me of Vieira.
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 16:27   #59
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Viera had better vision, passing and off the ball movement, Kondogbia rarely does a pass than is longer than 5 meters, or get inside the penalty area ... so far Pogba seems a lot more like Viera than Kondogbia, then again Pogba costs 80-100 million.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 00:32   #60
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote