The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 11-08-2016, 00:04   #81
ykou
Senior Team Member

this changxing is a mystery to me. i am from china, but never heard of it which worried me a lot.
ykou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:08   #82
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykou View Post
this changxing is a mystery to me. i am from china, but never heard of it which worried me a lot.
Isn't it a place in Zhejiang province? In that case, why is the government of that place an entity large enough and powerful enough to create investment funds like this?

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 10:38   #83
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

5 pages thread, little to no info about this deal.

99% tohir bull shit, we will still be poor as fuck when this deal finally closes.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 11:00   #84
john.caldarelli
Rookie

Suso and Niang played well considering our main striker is technically enept .
Gomez and Roma combined well with Gomez playing nervous to begin with but looked more comfortable as the game progressed. Gomez tried to influence the game in the 2nd half with his forward runs which shows a bit of leadership . Considering the money been currently offered for CB's i think we have a bargin here.
Nothing more to add regarding Monty thats already been said
Bona tries to do too much and that part of his game needs to be reigned in, the turnovers are costing our momentum.
Calabria gave us some spark when he came on , i feel that he is better value for us than Abate and Anton.
Lap although with limited game time and with 9 players on the field gave more than our techically enept striker.

Napoli are a bunch of soft cocks , staging and diving soon as the players touch them , the refs will wake up eventually during the year.

My starting 11 for next game should be

Domma

Des gomez Roma Calabria
Sosa Mauri Bona
Honda Lap Suso

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
john.caldarelli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 18:05   #85
The Bear
World Cup Winner

Quote:
However, a visit by Gazzetta to the consortium’s offices makes for ominous reading.

The journalists visited Changxing, where the company is registered to Tai Hu Capital Plaza, described as a building with “noisy and spacious offices”.

However, on the 15th floor where the Sino-Europe office lies, the door was closed and no-one answered the intercom.
Some proper Ponzi scheme this takeover is. Watch them liquidate the club when they realise there's no way they're going to make a profit on an Italian club that doesn't have its own stadium.

People desperate to see the club sold because they think Milan will be better off with anyone except Berlusconi are insane. Consecutive mid-table finishes could end up being far from the worst thing that has happened to this club.

It's not hundreds of millions that we need to become competitive again. I genuinely hope Silvio pulls the plug on this and either keeps the club, or sells a stake to some Italian investors. (Or some half-credible foreign ones, at least.)
The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 18:16   #86
The Bear
World Cup Winner

Quote:
David Gentili, head of Milan’s anti-Mafia commission has raised concerns, given the contract to rent San Siro from the council.

Now the incoming owners have released a statement pointing out that they are under no obligation to release shareholding ahead of time.

[...]

Meanwhile, Corriere della Sera is reporting that Sino-Europe may not get permission from the Chinese government to move €420m abroad in time to meet the deadlines.

To that end, a ‘Plan B’ is being drawn up, which would involve loans from European banks.
Quote:
However, the identity of the investors is still unclear, and that appears to be the case even in China.

“I even asked some local directors,” Lippi told Corriere dello Sport, having taken over as Coach of the Chinese national team.

“No-one was able to give me an answer. There’s not a clear picture of the situation, even from here. However, from what I’ve read it seems we’re at the end now.”
Is no-one following this absolute sham of a takeover?
Old 22-11-2016, 11:18   #87
Hitman
Banned

some news from this morning:

1- authorization for transfer of funds has arrived 1.5 hrs ago
2- SES press conference set for 13 Dec @ 1pm
3- names at press conference: Fassone, Mirabelli, Yonghong Li (president), Han Li
4- SES are happy with names proposed for Jan mercato and will meet with Montella to discuss them after the closing
5- names in consortium so far: Yonghong Li (+ Han Li), China Construction Bank, Haixia Capital & TCL
6- Wang Hongzhang, chairman of China Construction Bank, was one of the main protagonists of the deal behind the scenes. He will also be the one providing the most capital to SES for the Milan deal.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 13:26   #88
robikjan
Rookie

Berlusconi agrees to 3-month delay for sale of AC Milan

A joint statement from Fininvest and Sino-Europe Sports says the parties have agreed to complete the closing by March 3.
robikjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 13:35   #89
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robikjan View Post
Berlusconi agrees to 3-month delay for sale of AC Milan

A joint statement from Fininvest and Sino-Europe Sports says the parties have agreed to complete the closing by March 3.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:36   #90
The Bear
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Milan CEO Adriano Galliani reportedly has different ideas to the incoming Chinese owners about the January transfer window.

[...]

However, while the current CEO wants to focus on young Italians, the Chinese want more prestigious targets like Cesc Fabregas of Chelsea.
More proof that these guys are clueless. They want to take us back to the years of signing washed up stars like Ronaldinho and Beckham in order to sell shirts and win fuck all.

Is there really unanimous agreement on this forum that the takeover is a good thing?

I reiterate, it's not a huge transfer kitty that we need. Just look at Inter and Man United and then look at Dortmund and Atletico. Good management is what brings results.

We need to reform the inner workings of the club, not throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.
Old 08-12-2016, 13:34   #91
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
More proof that these guys are clueless. They want to take us back to the years of signing washed up stars like Ronaldinho and Beckham in order to sell shirts and win fuck all.

Is there really unanimous agreement on this forum that the takeover is a good thing?

I reiterate, it's not a huge transfer kitty that we need. Just look at Inter and Man United and then look at Dortmund and Atletico. Good management is what brings results.

We need to reform the inner workings of the club, not throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.
i'm confused...are you bashing baldie or the Chinese?

Fabregas isnt a bad buy nor is he washed up. You cannot build a team with just promising players alone. As much as I am not a fan of signing Fabregas his signing would atleast give legitimacy to the project. Plus he actually plays in a position we are in need of. Others will come if we have famous players playing for us.

Ronaldinho is a wholly different case. He was already well past his due date and the only reason we got him because of Berlu and his insane ideas about champagne football. Not to mention we needed an out and out striker like Etoo (who Ancelotti wanted and who Barca even offered to us first)

The chinese arent stupid, they are businessman first and foremost and would actually want to make money. They arent hindered by nostalgia or any other nonsense that we have had to deal with these last few years.

Now whether they exist or not (or whether its just yet another sham like Bee), is a whole different matter. I personally am very doubtful about this. For one, we basically still know fuck all about them. Not too mention when reputable sources like Bloomberg doubt this deal (not to mention Lippi stating no one in china has heard about them), doesnt look promising either.

All I know is, I want the fucking circus to end. Dont care who buys us, as long as Berlu and his cronies get the fuck out of the club.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 16:42   #92
The Bear
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Dont care who buys us, as long as Berlu and his cronies get the fuck out of the club.
Well we fundamentally disagree then, and I think that's an extremely foolish position. Silvio isn't the problem.
Old 09-12-2016, 17:10   #93
xDxMxSx
Primavera Player

He is, because he gives power over money to Galliani.

Signature
"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions"
xDxMxSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 17:19   #94
Tadej
Banned

Quote:

This is what galliani doing for last 10 years.
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 19:29   #95
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Silvio isn't the problem.
Quote:
foolish
^

Signs are very bad, but worst case scenario; continuation of what we've seen in the past years.

Don't fool yourself. B&G have not changed. The last mercato was typical modern Milan. And we got a coach picked by Silvio, who will probably be fired by the same Silvio for not implementing Silvio's ideas if he keeps the club. This club is going nowhere under these owners in this stage of their lives and careers.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 19:44   #96
Casualista
Banned

I have had a gut feeling that all Chinese football activity is a big money laundering scam. It's the only way to explain some of the exorbitant transfer fees they are shelling out for average/below average players. Pay the European club x million and have a chunk of that shipped to their offshore accounts. Wouldn't surprise me if sale of Milan is on the same lines. A big money laundering outlet. Other big clubs have been bought on similar principle (*cough*Chelsea*cough*).

Last edited by Casualista; 09-12-2016 at 19:46.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:38   #97
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Well we fundamentally disagree then, and I think that's an extremely foolish position. Silvio isn't the problem.
I agree with you in the sense that the new management has to have a vision and good management skills.
this have been our problem in the past 10 years and the new owners must change that.
if they are too shitty in management like Silvio-galiani the last 10 years then nothing is going to change.
but I don't agree with you that Silvio isn't the problem. of course I am aware that he gave very much to MILAN and I will always remember that but he is also part of the problem for the situation of the last 10 years. there is nothing wrong to admit that. no need for hate. life has cycles. he gave too much for MILAN and should be honored for that but his cycle is over.
so in conclusion: yes we need a change but not for the sake of it. it should be a change that will lead the team back on the winning path of previous glory years
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 15:40   #98
The Bear
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
I agree with you in the sense that the new management has to have a vision and good management skills.
this have been our problem in the past 10 years and the new owners must change that.
if they are too shitty in management like Silvio-galiani the last 10 years then nothing is going to change.
but I don't agree with you that Silvio isn't the problem. of course I am aware that he gave very much to MILAN and I will always remember that but he is also part of the problem for the situation of the last 10 years. there is nothing wrong to admit that. no need for hate. life has cycles. he gave too much for MILAN and should be honored for that but his cycle is over.
so in conclusion: yes we need a change but not for the sake of it. it should be a change that will lead the team back on the winning path of previous glory years
Sure, I'm not vindicating him from the mistakes of the past decade. Getting rid of Braida instead of Galliani, not doing more for a stadium, trying to coach the team himself, etc.

I probably phrased it wrong, but what I'm trying to say is that Berlu's limited ability to invest in the team isn't the issue. We don't need hundreds of millions per transfer window. That's not what brings success.

It's the management beneath him that's a mess and that's what needs addressing. An "anyone but Berlusconi" position really isn't sensible. Seeing how we know absolutely nothing about the Chinese, I prefer not to gamble on the unpredictable. Better the devil you know.

Juve is the model we should follow, not Inter. Or better yet, do it our own way rather than becoming another soulless, plastic, oligarch's plaything like Man City or PSG.
Old 11-12-2016, 16:09   #99
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Sure, I'm not vindicating him from the mistakes of the past decade. Getting rid of Braida instead of Galliani, not doing more for a stadium, trying to coach the team himself, etc.

I probably phrased it wrong, but what I'm trying to say is that Berlu's limited ability to invest in the team isn't the issue. We don't need hundreds of millions per transfer window. That's not what brings success.

It's the management beneath him that's a mess and that's what needs addressing. An "anyone but Berlusconi" position really isn't sensible. Seeing how we know absolutely nothing about the Chinese, I prefer not to gamble on the unpredictable. Better the devil you know.

Juve is the model we should follow, not Inter. Or better yet, do it our own way rather than becoming another soulless, plastic, oligarch's plaything like Man City or PSG.
This isnt just about him not investing. It's about him interfering with the actual tactics of the team

His bs about 4-3-1-2 and playing two strikers. His tantrums when we dont play champagne football. Him throwing a fit when the coach tells it like it is. Him deciding what players we need rather than the coach. Take your pick

p.s. - Every bit of the above is true and you know it. It has been verified by multiple coaches. Guy is fuckin' senile and needs to get the fuck out.

Atleast the chinese will have the brains and the sensibility to understand where their expertise is. In fact, even if it doesnt work out as we hope, it would be still miles better than us sticking with Silvio. With him, the only the club would be going is down. He has already made us midtable level anyways
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:15   #100
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

yes "anyone but Berlusconi" doesn't makes sense indeed cause what we need is to go forward and for that to happen we need the kind of management to succeed this goal.
yes it is scary the situation as it is now because we really don't know how the Chinese will turn out to be. we literally don't know the persons behind it let alone if they are good or not.
but we need to realise that we don't have many options out there. Silvio said he was ready to sell and the only credible option that appeared were the Chinese.
anyway to follow "juve model" like bear said doesn't implies that you do that with Italian owners. maybe the Chinese have plan to own a stadium, who knows?
really at this point there are a lot of questions to be answered but it is better to be optimistic about it.
we all hope for the best and for MILAN to be great again!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote