The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 11:21   #81
Raz
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
you can play games and earn some fifa coins but you ll never be able to buy a 500,000 card just by playing games .. you only gain 500 for the win lol


fastest way is to buy fifa coins with real money
You can make money by trading players. Buy low sell high. You can download a mobile app that connects to your account and trade 24/7. A friend and I were doing this in fifa 16 and he had 6 million after 2 months and I had 5 million. Never bought fifa coins ever. And the most fun came after we sold everything and just played FUT draft until money ran out which was really long because you get packs after finishing drafts which you sell and can play more draft.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 17:39   #82
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Y-Bido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

Also is it me or do milan players frequently mispass and get jostled off the ball so easily? Defense is absolute shit too


Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 18:19   #83
Mexes5
World Cup Winner
 
Mexes5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Default

yeah h2h sucks, the gameplay is so slow. Milan are hopeless too

Ultimate team the pace seems quicker, probably a better mode to play

I buy these for pro clubs though, but the mode has been pretty trash for a while, which is a shame
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 18:38   #84
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Was able to kick some peoples asses with Milan in FIFA. just fucking sucks that you can't really start Kessie, Conti because they suck. Borini is higher rated than fucking Kessie and Conti and Paletta is rated higher than Roma once again LOL


PES18 gameplay is insanely good, but i must say the commentary is so shit that I would rather play in mute. But at least the ratings in PES are quite legit and gamefaces are on point.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 18:49   #85
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Y-Bido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Was able to kick some peoples asses with Milan in FIFA. just fucking sucks that you can't really start Kessie, Conti because they suck. Borini is higher rated than fucking Kessie and Conti and Paletta is rated higher than Roma once again LOL


PES18 gameplay is insanely good, but i must say the commentary is so shit that I would rather play in mute. But at least the ratings in PES are quite legit and gamefaces are on point.
What's your Fifa formation/lineup for Milan then? I started with both Kessie and Conti and I got my ass whopped every time. Switched between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 still got whopped. Then switched to Chelsea and won comfortably.


Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:49   #86
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

I think it's safe to say I'm dreadful at defending.

The standing tackle, even if lightly pressed, still makes your defender lose ground more often than not. Can it even be used to pull players back?

There are some issues I'm finding, but it might just be my controls. Classic FIFA issues: players running to the ball when you don't want them to, and not doing so when you want them to(anybody else have issues when your player just isn't 'attracted' to the ball?). AI defenders just being useless and leaving huge spaces everywhere.

It's definitely a game of passing.

Needless to say I gave up on Milan. We're shit and get put with teams far better than they've allowed us to be.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:00   #87
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
You can make money by trading players. Buy low sell high. You can download a mobile app that connects to your account and trade 24/7. A friend and I were doing this in fifa 16 and he had 6 million after 2 months and I had 5 million. Never bought fifa coins ever. And the most fun came after we sold everything and just played FUT draft until money ran out which was really long because you get packs after finishing drafts which you sell and can play more draft.
checking the market prices and buying/selling? oesnt seem like fun


but how tho ? a high priced player bought at a low cost ? did u do this for 2 months 24/7

Last edited by Neruda; 06-10-2017 at 11:04.
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:26   #88
Jammin
Il Signore
 
Jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Used to buy fitness cards in the morning (when UK is asleep) and sell in the evening for ez money back in the day, FIFA 11
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:37   #89
Raz
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
checking the market prices and buying/selling? oesnt seem like fun


but how tho ? a high priced player bought at a low cost ? did u do this for 2 months 24/7
Buy relatively cheap players that aren't that well known but have good stats so some people that don't know their real value sell them at much lower prices.
2 years ago Tolisso was one such player for example.
When I was buying I would set the price at 1000 and buy all that I could find with prices ranging from 600 to 1000 didn't matter just buy them all. And then sell them set the low price 1200 and buy now price at 1600 or sometimes even more if he was selling well.
It would take me maybe half an hour to buy 50 such players and then put them back on the market.
Let's say I would make 300 profit on average per player. That's 15k for half an hours work (+1 hour it takes to sell but that's automatic).
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 13:10   #90
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

most of my trading this year has been: bid on all <800 guilavogui, jetro etc before going to sleep; sell them during the next day for 1300-1500

basically fill your transfer list with useful but lower rated players (so they sell fast) that you can win on bid for under 800 and sell for 1k+ bin

also, some usually useless position changes that get popular because of the sbcs (like rb to rwb) sometimes BIN for 1k+ but can be won for under 500 on bid
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 13:20   #91
Raz
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Sometimes you would find items at 10x lower price than their worth. I would sometimes just refresh the search and something would pop up. Act fast and it's a couple thousand coins right there
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 14:39   #92
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
What's your Fifa formation/lineup for Milan then? I started with both Kessie and Conti and I got my ass whopped every time. Switched between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 still got whopped. Then switched to Chelsea and won comfortably.
352

Calhanoglu behind the strikers. Suso on the right, Rodriguez left, Bona and Biglia CM. Silva and Kali up top.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 17:19   #93
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Y-Bido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
352

Calhanoglu behind the strikers. Suso on the right, Rodriguez left, Bona and Biglia CM. Silva and Kali up top.
Oh man I sucked defensively with this formation. I play 4-2-3-1 and have been unbeaten so far with Milan.


Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 21:52   #94
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Further thoughts:

It feels a lot better to play and score.

Auto-switching is so poor. It takes ages, doesn't show you where you're going and the players aren't intuitive.

Also, there are problems with players chasing after the ball when you don't want them to(when it's going out wide, for example), and not doing so(when the ball is free in the middle of the pitch)

But I am enjoying it.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 22:11   #95
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Buy relatively cheap players that aren't that well known but have good stats so some people that don't know their real value sell them at much lower prices.
2 years ago Tolisso was one such player for example.
When I was buying I would set the price at 1000 and buy all that I could find with prices ranging from 600 to 1000 didn't matter just buy them all. And then sell them set the low price 1200 and buy now price at 1600 or sometimes even more if he was selling well.
It would take me maybe half an hour to buy 50 such players and then put them back on the market.
Let's say I would make 300 profit on average per player. That's 15k for half an hours work (+1 hour it takes to sell but that's automatic).
I was doing the same (I've only played UT on Fifa 17) but... i''d do it with gold manager contracts ... pretty some were bought accidently thinking they were player contracts

Buy for 150 and sell on for 450-550.


Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 22:14   #96
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Maldini,Nesta,R9,Sheva,Crespo,VanBasten,Desailly,R uiCosta,Ronaldinho,Rijjkard,Gullit,Viera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
yes man those are the Milan-icons in FIFA .. i forgot inzaghi tho


I suppose they come in pack but smh only youtubers are able to pack them .. poor folks like us , best you can hope wait till next summer so prices are down
This is why i prefer PES tbh.... just unlock the classic teams and voila you get all the legends without spending a dime.


Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 22:25   #97
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

On Ultimate Team are you meant to play against teams far superior to your own?


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 22:47   #98
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

ultimate team game play is rubbish as usual, they probably differentiate it from the seasons game play on purpose.

the worst thing fifa ever did was region specific servers, I'm stuck with people with people who buy fifa points and coins

ffs you can see MSN in division 8
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 00:10   #99
Raz
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Just play UT draft. UT divisions is garbage
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:16   #100
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
ultimate team game play is rubbish as usual, they probably differentiate it from the seasons game play on purpose.

the worst thing fifa ever did was region specific servers, I'm stuck with people with people who buy fifa points and coins

ffs you can see MSN in division 8
I got the gold packs to begin with, 3 icons and Robben.

And in my second game I come up against someone who is like 90 overall and pretty much has the Madrid team.

Is there even meant to be some semblance of fairness?


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:12.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.