The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 12-01-2006, 10:24   #21
SGK
Banned

Fav. Players: Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers
1. Rick Nash
2. Zherdev
3. Federov

ya herrd?
Of course.
SGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:26   #22
SGK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gattuso ITA
i like ribeiro but dont think he is any good. I am close to some of his relatives and i even indirectly got free tickets from him (relatives). I think he is a solid player..
Best players in the league:

1. Kovalchuk
2. Alfredsson
3. Ovechkin (he IS washington.. if he was in crosby's situation with the penguins, he would be the NHL Leader)
4. Jagr
5. Simon Gagne

Miika Kiprusuff is so valuable to the flames. he is the reason for lots of their wins.
Undecided?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:11   #23
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers
1. Rick Nash
2. Zherdev
3. Federov

ya herrd?
yap but,don't like that Nash...
but I forgot I like Vinnie Lecavalier and of course Lubo Visnovsky,hope he'll win Norris Trophy...

Signature

THE VERY BEST
9 & 7
Inzaghi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2006, 02:16   #24
Gattuso ITA
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK
Undecided?
undecided? theres a difference between favorite players and best players.
Gattuso ITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2006, 03:01   #25
cuore
Banned

Fav. Players: Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK
Well well, since there's quite a few people in here that are hockey fans, I've decided to open the new and improved NHL thread.

My favorit team is the Montreal Canadiens. The greatest hockey team historicly speaking. With 24 stanley cups, the Habs are just behind the Yankees for the most succesfull franchise in North american sports.

But I'll be honest with you, I've been a fan of this team ever since I started watching hockey, which is just 6 years.

My favorit players on the Habs are Koivu, Kovalev and Markov. In the NHL its Ilya Kovalchuk.

Whats your favorit team? Your favorit players?
You watch Hockey in Israel????

Ya man...the Habs are where its at. What you think of speculation of Trading Theodore for BErtuzzi?
cuore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2006, 13:41   #26
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Ovechkin scored another hattrick tonight,well this guy means the wole Caps...What do you think about this Super talent?I first saw him on World champs 2 years ago as he was 18 and I started to adore him...
and what do you think about the others "New-ones" like Crosby,Svatos and comp.?

Signature

THE VERY BEST
9 & 7
Old 14-01-2006, 15:51   #27
SGK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuore

Ya man...the Habs are where its at. What you think of speculation of Trading Theodore for BErtuzzi?
Yes I 'follow' hockey in Israel as a result of living in Montreal for 7 years. I'll be back in Montreal soon enough though. You cant watch it here, I only follow them on the net with hilights and stuff..

As for the Theo for Bertuzzi rumors, I would do it in a heart beat. Its what both teams need and the way Huet has been playing it makes it even more easier to get rid of that pri-madonna one-hit wonder Theodore.

But unfortunatly Gainey is just like Galliani and nothing will happen.

Last edited by SGK; 14-01-2006 at 15:57.
Old 14-01-2006, 15:57   #28
SGK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzaghi9
Ovechkin scored another hattrick tonight,well this guy means the wole Caps...What do you think about this Super talent?I first saw him on World champs 2 years ago as he was 18 and I started to adore him...
Actually it was his first career hattrick but man is he a great player. Immagine the Caps without Ovechkin?? That would be ugly. He's already one of the best players in the NHL in his first year.

As for Crosby, he's 2 years younger than Ovechkin so who knows how he'll be in two years? But right now theres no doubt that Ovechkin is better than him and Crosby has better teamates around him.

Next years Pens will have the best young duo in the game with Malkin and Crosby.
Old 14-01-2006, 16:09   #29
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK
Actually it was his first career hattrick but man is he a great player. Immagine the Caps without Ovechkin?? That would be ugly. He's already one of the best players in the NHL in his first year.

As for Crosby, he's 2 years younger than Ovechkin so who knows how he'll be in two years? But right now theres no doubt that Ovechkin is better than him and Crosby has better teamates around him.

Next years Pens will have the best young duo in the game with Malkin and Crosby.
yeah I like that Malkin too,great center.I like him playing alongside Oveckin,what a young force Russian have!

But my country has also a young Gunner.Do you know Marek Svatos?He is only 3 or 4 goals behind Oveckin and he's great forward,and one day'd be a great player,but must work on his defensive abilities...

Signature

THE VERY BEST
9 & 7
Old 14-01-2006, 16:12   #30
Bambino D'oro
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi

Quote:

I heard abt that rumor, i rlly am undecided abt that one... i want theo out, but i aint too crazy abt bertuzzi even tho he's a crazy son of a bitch
Bambino D'oro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2006, 16:13   #31
SGK
Banned

Quote:
yeah I like that Malkin too,great center.I like him playing alongside Oveckin,what a young force Russian have!

But my country has also a young Gunner.Do you know Marek Svatos?He is only 3 or 4 goals behind Oveckin and he's great forward,and one day'd be a great player,but must work on his defensive abilities...
Of course I know Svatos, he's a great surprise.

Edit: OMG!! Montreal head coach Claude Julien and assitant caoch were fired today and GM Bob Gainey along with new assitant coach Guy Carbonneau will replace them on the bench!!!!
Old 14-01-2006, 16:14   #32
Bambino D'oro
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi

Quote:
Ovechkin is teh shiznick, he's amazing and i hope he becomes huge.... as for crosby, i hate that loser
Bambino D'oro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2006, 16:14   #33
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambino D'oro
I heard abt that rumor, i rlly am undecided abt that one... i want theo out, but i aint too crazy abt bertuzzi even tho he's a crazy son of a bitch
agree,he's a dirrty,but instead of everything he did,he's a good player-strong+productive

Signature

THE VERY BEST
9 & 7
Old 14-01-2006, 17:42   #34
cuore
Banned

BErtuzzi is an amzing force who always has the will to play his hardest. If that trade were to go through, I think we would need to get Luongo as well.
Old 14-01-2006, 18:30   #35
SGK
Banned

Quote:
BErtuzzi is an amzing force who always has the will to play his hardest. If that trade were to go through, I think we would need to get Luongo as well.
What about:

Theodore, Zednik, Komisarek for

Bertuzzi and Ohlund. Do you think Van would agree to this?

Van get the prooven goali they are looking for and we get the power forward and number one D that we very much need. Huet can take over the reigns with Danis as back-up.

BTW, what do you think of Gainey taking over as coach?
Old 14-01-2006, 18:59   #36
cuore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK
What about:

BTW, what do you think of Gainey taking over as coach?

Shit...I just heard about this. It sounds good. The team will respect Gainey and he has quite alot of records behind him. He did great caoching the Northstars and Dallas Stars. Hopefully he can turn this team around.
Old 14-01-2006, 19:04   #37
SGK
Banned

Quote:
Shit...I just heard about this. It sounds good. The team will respect Gainey and he has quite alot of records behind him. He did great caoching the Northstars and Dallas Stars. Hopefully he can turn this team around.
Yep and he just said on the news conference that Carbonneau will take over the coaching job by the end of the season.

What about my trade proposal?
Old 14-01-2006, 21:56   #38
cuore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK
Yep and he just said on the news conference that Carbonneau will take over the coaching job by the end of the season.

What about my trade proposal?
Ya that trade sounds good. I would totally be behing Bertuzzi if He came here..and Ohlund would be a good signing as well. The only thing is that Komisarek will be great one day. He's young and still learning. Also, I don'T know how good Huet or Danis would be. Luongo is still my number 1.

I think if Bertuzzi were to come to Montreal, the crowd would love him. Montrealers love the players that can land a big hit just as well as they can score.
Old 14-01-2006, 22:08   #39
SGK
Banned

Quote:
Ya that trade sounds good. I would totally be behing Bertuzzi if He came here..and Ohlund would be a good signing as well. The only thing is that Komisarek will be great one day. He's young and still learning. Also, I don'T know how good Huet or Danis would be. Luongo is still my number 1.

I think if Bertuzzi were to come to Montreal, the crowd would love him. Montrealers love the players that can land a big hit just as well as they can score.
For some reason I trust Huet. Maybe its because he made 40 saves in his last two games? And remember we have Price for the future, I dont think we need Luongo.
Old 14-01-2006, 22:11   #40
cuore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK
For some reason I trust Huet. Maybe its because he made 40 saves in his last two games? And remember we have Price for the future, I dont think we need Luongo.

hmm. I was on vacation..I didn't even know he did that. Forty saves per game? or combined?

Ya I forgot about Price. You might be on to something.