Official Hockey thread (NHL, NCAA, etc.)

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Wow. Holy fucking shit. This is going to game 6 minimum. Just letting him through for that goal is pathetic!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
7-3 Pens, great goal by Sullivan... Maybe they can?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
7-3 Pens, great goal by Sullivan... Maybe they can?

It was an awesome goal, he just motored forward and slapshot that motherfucker! The Flyers are falling apart like the pens have the last 3. These teams can't beat the Rangers anyway!

Edit: The flyers look knackered. Absolutely knackered.

Edit: ahahahahaha ohhh my.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
8-3 royal ass whooping

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
rangers in trouble :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy shit all i can do is laugh, this is ridiculous. hopefully it'll be like detroit in 09 who got the massive blowout out of their system then had nothing more in the tank for the next game. nah who am i kidding, flyers in 6?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: why Rinaldo got so pissed there?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didn't see it Sven what happened?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He took the piss with some players... Knock him down and pushed him. I think he got a major...

Game misconduct, this is insane. Playoff hockey at it's best. They better go through now after going 3 games up against their biggest rivals or they'll never live it down.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Game misconduct, this is insane. Playoff hockey at it's best. They better go through now after going 3 games up against their biggest rivals or they'll never live it down.

Yeah, it's dangerous if the Pens find their game... A lot of offensive quality. But hardly see Flyers not winning another game...

BTW, showing the Wings-Predators goals yesterday... Some really awful defending by the wings. And Rinne is amazing.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its not funny i am leaving .. 10-3

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am a neutral. Game was getting one sided so left to my friends place

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pens outplaying the flyers yet again in game 5, it's gonna go to 6 games easy. 3-2 in the second period and they're all over them. Bryz is not a top goalie.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Red Wings are going to lose because they cant find the back of the net. EVER.

Gave them a shitty goal. Down 1-0 after the first. Fuckkkkk

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Red Wings are going to lose because they cant find the back of the net. EVER.

Gave them a shitty goal. Down 1-0 after the first. Fuckkkkk

They've had so many shots and just none of them are going in and Rinne is in fine form. It's a shame, I think Detroit's hegemony of the league for years could slowly be waning.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wing's worse performance of the series, by a long distance. Anyway, series where lost in Detroit... Quite ironic after beat the NHL home victory record

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
There you go!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Detroit back into the game after the goal.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Penguins force game six. Flyers look shattered and scared. This could be interesting.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
FUCKKKKKKK omg this is horrible. Hats off to Pekka Rinne who had an absolutely amazing series.

Hopefully Lidstrom decides to play one more season.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching Blues comeback against Sharks. Really solid team.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah they are, Hitchcock is a class coach, always liked him since his Dallas days. They're a likeable team too. Glad to see Sens giving Rangers a tough run, hopefully they can end it in the next game and put them out, because if Flyers progress only Rangers are a problem for them in the East.

Hope Phoenix puts Chicago out tonight as well, really cannot stand Kane. Lidstrom for another season or what do you reckon mate?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah they are, Hitchcock is a class coach, always liked him since his Dallas days. They're a likeable team too. Glad to see Sens giving Rangers a tough run, hopefully they can end it in the next game and put them out, because if Flyers progress only Rangers are a problem for them in the East.

He is doing a great job with the Blues. Great defensive record, great power play, taking the best out of their physicality and speed...
And yeah, agree with you. If Rangers go out, Flyers will be favourites in the East.

What teams do you fancy to win in the West?

Hope Phoenix puts Chicago out tonight as well, really cannot stand Kane. Lidstrom for another season or what do you reckon mate?

Can't stand Chicago either.

I think Detroit will want Lidstrom to stay but the final say will totally be up to him. He got some ankle injury, played the playoffs on pain, I fear he may want to quit cause of that...

Last edited:

Schedule