The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 08-10-2017, 15:06   #15281
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

It seems that traitor JuBe scums tend to share the same opinions
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 16:59   #15282
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

sign
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:44   #15283
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Official: Retired

Farewell, Il Maestro. Will never forget watching this genius live at the San Siro.. One in a generation.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 19:44   #15284
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 23:40   #15285
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Will forever be one of my favourite Milan players of all time!

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:47   #15286
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

In general, P!rl0 fans' allegiances tend to be closer to Italy and further from Milan. Also many of his fans are either closet or open JuBe fans

The guy literally says that he would crawl to Barcelona (see Rickaka's post) and they still love him.

He literally went over 2 years without scoring a free kick and they still call him "Maestro"

I actually wonder what he needed to do for him to get disowned.....look at how many turned against Leonardo when he got FIRED and then went to coach Inter...P!Rl0 CHOSE to play for an even more powerful rival than Inter and ppl are still all over his dick....not only that...but when he got there, he started scoring free kicks all over again
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:10   #15287
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Hey Leaf, "people are saying" you all prayed for rain to avoid a football match. But I'm confident you played no part in it.
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:47   #15288
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Since Pirlo's Milan days were before I started watching, I will always look at him as a Juve douche. And fuck this man's book too. Thought he retired after the Barca final.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:45   #15289
Stitches
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post

Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:47   #15290
Stitches
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I actually wonder what he needed to do for him to get disowned.....look at how many turned against Leonardo when he got FIRED and then went to coach Inter...P!Rl0 CHOSE to play for an even more powerful rival than Inter and ppl are still all over his dick....not only that...but when he got there, he started scoring free kicks all over again
Leonardo was all good when he got fired. More than good. People were sticking up to him and criticizing the president of all football presidents for that. Then the rat ...

We should've known. Presidente was right again.
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 23:43   #15291
Forza AC Milan
World Cup Winner

Officially retired today!
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:35   #15292
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Romagnoli <3

happy retirement

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:45   #15293
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

Who is Pirlo? I don't know who Pirlo is.

Signature
JohnnyWunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:07   #15294
GreatKalu
Banned

Grazie maestro ...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:22   #15295
Jammin
Il Signore

Our greatest ever player

RIP
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:39   #15296
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

That's really strange that he has more friends at Juve, considering the many italians there were here, with whom he played and won with the national team too.

Too bad. He's still a legend here and we should be grateful for his contribution.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:35   #15297
forward
AC Milan Icon

He used to be my favorite Milan player of all time, but he stabbed us in the back unnecessarily like a bitch.

Great player, no longer a legend.

Signature
forward is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:37   #15298
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Too bad. He's still a legend here and we should be grateful for his contribution.

Fuck him
He should be happy for playing for a legendary club like milan.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:42   #15299
GreatKalu
Banned

I am still failing to comprehend the hate. Pirlo wanted to remain but Milan didn't feel he was worth the salary he requested... So he moved on to another job. I would do the same if I felt I wasn't appreciated where I was and another better offer was on the table.

Secondly, as a professional, I don't think you can question Pirlo's period whilst at Milan. He gave his best and was almost always in the starting XI. It was only under Allegri that he developed muscular problems and the idiot thought van boss could replace him...

Unlike same Brazilian scam artists, Pirlo was a true professional and acted accordingly.

To conclude... Whatever you guys say, his retirement is making headline across the football world. Media house are publishing stories real and fake and that is just testament to the great footballer and individual he is.

I for one would love to see him on our bench eventually ... He is a symbol for football of another era... Which some think has elapsed but I strongly believe can still be implemented in today's game to great effect with the right tactics.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:45   #15300
GreatKalu
Banned

Oh and one more point of interest is... There are only two individuals from our last great team that achieved success after leaving Milan... Pirlo and Ancelotti.