The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Kalinic the one snapping this picture? Doesn't want to show his face after that miss? :fp:

FORZA MILAN! 120 min...ughh....I'll be happy with a draw this weekend. Tough run of games.... Amazing form!

He's behind Romagnoli.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Inter has a stagering debt of 683m. Suning are looking for a way out. They are looking for a buyer.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
SMS is the most important signing we can make this summer. Nr 2 is Pulisic. Nr 3 is absolutely irrelevant.

+1000 :thumbsup:

Break the bank and sign SMS already. His close control is really really good for his size. Instant improvement for us

I would add that getting a striker is important as well. None of our current players cut it for the champions league. Maybe Andrea Silva will come good

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score

Break the bank and sign SMS already. His close control is really really good for his size. Instant improvement for us

I would add that getting a striker is important as well. None of our current players cut it for the champions league. Maybe Andrea Silva will come good

Can you imagine if we actually really went after SMS this summer? Lazio would hold out allllllll summer and Lotito would come out and talk shit in the press every other week and the thread on here would end up being longer than the Epic of Dzeko.

And then at the end of the summer, Real comes out of nowhere and signs him for 150 mil while we snag Belotti while nobody is looking.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

This is a terrible decision

Solid striker > over hyped mid

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter has a stagering debt of 683m. Suning are looking for a way out. They are looking for a buyer.

Yea I just read this on calciomercato. What the fuck is happening over there?? Afterall Suning was supposed to stabilize nay revitalize Inter. The debt is TWICE the value of the club. After the beating Milan has taken in the press for its finances it's amazing that this hasn't garnered more attention..

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
30m for the biggest CB flop since Ranocchia.

:Lol:.

"Good"

:Lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When did belotti become a flop...a couple injuries and poor form hasn't ruined his career at all.

Every league has talented players who don't make it, who cares anyway. SMS is absolutely a ridiculous talent btw, that's nonsense to think because the great frank kessie shut him down in a damn semi final has anything to do with him actually being good or not

He is not a flop yet. But he is not a 80M euro player either.
Many RnB members were actually pist in the summer that we didn't give Torino 80M. :proud:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Again, that Rugani rumour is from 2016.. stop talking about it pls

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Calabria continues this growth they may have to teach him to get better at LB so he and Conti can play together.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
why did rino gattuso call on kalinic7 before andre silva..even though kalinic7 had "a problem with his thigh muscle" and had to "grit his teeth to play" ?

Was that quote actually real? I predicted exactly such a statement because it's an extremely easy one to predict. To the point where it feels a bit parodical

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not in dire need of SMS, what we need is a striker.
How do we do that? I would try sell Kalinic, if thats not possible, sell Silva and then get a good striker.

Next i would buy a winger (preferaby one who can play both sides, but mainly left).
He could play/rotate with Hakan, and maybe Suso when he needs rest. If Hakan improves further, he can still rotate with Bonaventura in mid, while new signing plays LW

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Silva is getting sold no doubt.. but I don’t think we’ll get more than 25m for him

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How do we do that? I would try sell Kalinic, if thats not possible, sell Silva and then get a good striker.

Next i would buy a winger (preferaby one who can play both sides, but mainly left).
He could play/rotate with Hakan, and maybe Suso when he needs rest. If Hakan improves further, he can still rotate with Bonaventura in mid, while new signing plays LW

There are some free options they should really take into consideration for squad players then just spend big on like 2 players, a winger and a mid. Maybe a CF if one comes available. Maybe Belotti if he can force his way out of Torino and Cairo doesn't ask for the moon like last summer. I'm going to mention Balotelli as well for free. That's only if Silva and Kalinic leave.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

I agree. 100%. And also one midfielder.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^Italy's Football is corrupt to the core. Was listening to podcast Jasper posted b4 and they were saying Napoli wud've won the league 2 years b4 they actually won it but the betting syndicate didnt want to pay out to all those who bet on Napoli so they sumhow got Napoli to lose their last 5 games.

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Buy rugani just to further prove romagnolis worth

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Buy rugani just to further prove romagnolis worth

If we want to make another splash by taking someone from Juve, it should be Dybala. Not playing as much under Allegri and might miss the WC along with Icardi according to some reports from Argentina. But I'm sure he's probably got some super high release clause.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Was that quote actually real? I predicted exactly such a statement because it's an extremely easy one to predict. To the point where it feels a bit parodical

yeah, from post match press conference

it's a line of a veteran coach for sure :thumbsup:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Also Balotelli. Seriousely, can he do worse then Silva and Kalinic?????

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Also Balotelli. Seriousely, can he do worse then Silva and Kalinic?????

"Mino Raiola insists Mario Balotelli is "worth €100m” and "I’ve spoken with Juventus, Roma, Napoli and Inter".

“Milan? No, because [sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli is there and I can’t talk to him, I’m not on his level.”

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I just think we shouldn't get dogmatic about any one player who isn't in red and black yet :)

There are so many heated arguments about who should come and why Player X would be our saviour....but in reality we got no fuckin clue.

ok youre right ..

just admit fisherman is shit:o

Status
Not open for further replies.