The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
she looks smart, and confident, not the type of relies on sb to famous etc...
my guts tell me that, not sure tho, could be wrong

:thumbsup:

You can tell it from her pictures, while she has hot photos there is always an "in control" aspect to them, also the angles in which the photos are taken set her more into an equal perspective in relation to the viewer.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

You can tell it from her pictures, while she has hot photos there is always an "in control" aspect to them, also the angles in which the photos are taken set her more into an equal perspective in relation to the viewer.

giphy.gif

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
50-60 I'd guess.

He's worth at least 100 million in the current climate. Best young goalkeeping prospect in world football and tied to a long contract. We should play hard ball with him and fatty if they want to leave.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

well im not instagram or photography expert
just my intuition tho :lol::lol:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

whats this mean

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
And what I nead by «love»: Pogba was adored before by Juventini when he said things like «I will stay with those who believed in me other than a certain english club», then Raiola moved him in very shady ways to ManU. He became another mercenary like many of Raiolas clients and Juventinis in 10 years won't talk about him like they talk about Nedved or Del Piero.

Of course he stated his loyalty to Juventus when asked about it, because that’s how professional players act in order to spare himself and the club from unnecessary turmoil - even if he actually has a desire to leave.
The status that Nedved and Del Piero have amongst Juventini is very rare and it would be unfair to expect every high profiled player to achieve this status.

Same thing here. Donna was adored, loved, people went crazy for him and his shirts and newspapers hyped him as our next bandiera and future captain à la Maldini.

And then Raiola came along. And the way people talked, hyped and looked at him changed within hours. Literally.

So in your opinion the only right thing to do was accept F&M’s first contract offer?
Keep in mind that this change of view on Donnarumma happened after Fassone publicly said they wouldn’t sign a contract, because Milan couldn’t meet the demands of Raiola and Donna. At the end it all worked out and a compromise was made

Donnarumma has to this day never expressed any desire to leave, actually just the opposite.

For me the bigger sign of loyality was to sign a renewal without release-clause and against the will of Raiola.

A release clause can only be activated if the player wants to be released.
A young player like Donnarumma obviously wants to play against the best in Europe (Champions League) Donna can use his release clause as an insurance that he won’t be held captive by the club, should Milan’s ‘new project’ fail to produce CL football year after year.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Donnarumma renegotiates/extends his contract in the summer with a set release clause and a nice pay rise around 8m to compensate the young lad.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma renegotiates/extends his contract in the summer with a set release clause and a nice pay rise around 8m to compensate the young lad.

That's not happening. He's only 19 and you are going to start touching up his contract every time something happens? He's making good money on a long term deal. Milan should be in no position to put in release clauses. If someone wants him and then he decides to leave, then they'll just have to pay up.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
That's not happening. He's only 19 and you are going to start touching up his contract every time something happens? He's making good money on a long term deal. Milan should be in no position to put in release clauses. If someone wants him and then he decides to leave then they'll just have to pay up.

That's what Raiola wants and will get. After the extension we either sell like we did with T.Silva or he stays long term on a higher salary.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's what Raiola wants and will get. After the extension we either sell like we did with T.Silva or he stays long term on a higher salary.

Donnarumma signed his contract there's nothing Raiola can do. If Raiola and/or Donnarumma want to leave then they'll have to have a club meet Milan's asking price.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Donnarumma signed his contract there's nothing Raiola can do. If Raiola and/or Donnarumma want to leave then they'll have to have a club meet Milan's asking price.

Storari will be replaced by Reina. We are not in the position to have a quality 2nd choice keeper on a lumpy salary. It would be naive to think another shit storm over Dolla is not incoming.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
A representative for Ricardo Rodriguez was spotted at the Milan HQ today, fuelling reports of his exit this summer.

The 25-year-old left-back was only signed from Wolfsburg for €18m last summer.

He has contributed four goals and an assist in 34 competitive games this season.

Nonetheless, there are reports the Swiss international could be on his way out next term.

Fuelling this is the news that Milan have already agreed terms with Sampdoria left-back Ivan Strinic, who will be a free agent in June.

If the Rossoneri don’t qualify for the Champions League, they may well have to part with some of their more expensive players to boost Financial Fair Play status.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I dont see how RicRod can improve from what he has shown so far. Will be a good move to look for buyers.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Rickrod ain’t moving but if this is the case I don’t see we fetch a decent amount of money.

Perhaps a loan from Turkey

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Reina is that reliable 6.5 goalkeeper you can rely on whenever called-up. Really happy with him as our 2nd choice and careholder in case the Donnarumma saga goes on.

+1 Throughout his career, I've been a fan. Super consistent, no-nonsense professional. I wouldn't even mind if he's the 1st choice.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Signing Strinic is fueling the rumor that Ricardo is leaving? :lol:

How does signing a 3rd string LB suggest you'll sell your first choice? News aren't even trying.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, they see his agent in Milano ---> We are selling him...

Best journalist strategies revealed, suchresearching journalism skill, much newspapers sold

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why no Aréola in that swap-deal? Aréola or Trapp, both would be very futurable options in case Donna leaves.

And I don't like Cavani that much. Seems like a diva, a troublemaker who needs to be the star of the team in order to feel comfortable. I hoped we're over that type of characters tbh. ;)

come on.. cavani is so selfless and humble guy, always works the hardest, tracks back like hes a freaking winger with defensive duties

if anything its neymar whos the biggest lil diva .. that penalty incident :fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's worth at least 100 million in the current climate. Best young goalkeeping prospect in world football and tied to a long contract. We should play hard ball with him and fatty if they want to leave.

100 million for a goalkeeper? No, unless there's some major cuts being taken like in the Neymar deal.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I agree, Andre could do better. Have you considered he didn't bother to find someone better because she is nothing more than a beard? Any other theories why he'd go for relative low hanging fruit for him?

she must be good with her mouth .. a skill you dont find in everygirl must be a talented one

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I agree, Andre could do better. Have you considered he didn't bother to find someone better because she is nothing more than a beard? Any other theories why he'd go for relative low hanging fruit for him?

Really, you think he is a CR7 in that respect?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
FYI, Rodriguez's agent was in Milan to discuss Meyer, not RR.

Per Oracolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.