The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
How good is Ceballos?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Wot izit with you and toiling in the fields covered in shit all day long?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
One other condition. You have to kill Franco and Maldini. I will not have that guy wear the captain's armband at Milan while those 2 are still alive.

manutd fan or hdcantona would never make a post like this...we have this barbarian here posting in this manner for how long...

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For van Basten a gif would suffice.

tumblr_p2g0cj1lVQ1rcg6fwo1_500.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

van basten, my dear friend thank you for the great post where you compared CUTRONE to possibly 3 of the greatest footballers for the exception of shearer who I am sure you never watched playing until 1997.

It would have been a better comparison if you compared him to inzaghi, bobo vieri, del Piero or even icardi.

Please feel free to do a proper homework by pulling the numbers for each of the above and do a quick comparison.

It only took those names 4-5 years to start scoring regularly in serie A while cutrone took him no time. This will tell you everything you need to know about a strikers whose solely played to score goals.

When you do such a comparison you will realize what type of talent we currently possess. I highly recommend you do so for once you’ll understand that for a striker flicks and step overs are not a part of his job description but a bonus.

It breaks my heart to see you post such a nonsense without proper knowledge on the game or the position you’re discussing for that matter.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, my dear friend thank you for the great post where you compared CUTRONE to possibly 3 of the greatest footballers for the exception of shearer who I am sure you never watched playing until 1997.

I'll be honest, I stopped reading at that point... I saw him play for Blackburn from 92-96. You got that wrong... dont have all that confidence in the rest of yr post, didnt read.

van basten

: ) I'll treat you with the same courtesy from now on, il d

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I stopped reading at that point... I saw him play for Blackburn from 92-96. You got that wrong... dont have all that confidence in the rest of yr post, didnt read.

: ) I'll treat you with the same courtesy from now on, il d

You watched him at Southampton hmm ok please tell me about his time there, goals scored please. Or how many goals scored in 4 years there.

Ok van Basten?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You watched him at Southampton hmm ok please tell me about his time there, goals scored please. Or how many goals scored in 4 years there.

Ok van Basten?

Stop it! Just dont! Is that how you judge a player, by the number of goals? You judge a player by his touch, his movement, by his vision, by his execution, by his fucking heart!

Solskjaer and Henrik Larsson were good goal getters, were they triple Ballon d'Or quality? No they fucking werent!

Ok van Basten?

Ty, dear Diavolo

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
If you watch Cutrone and come away with the feeling that he isn't special you obviously have a cognitive issue. He is showing instincts that very few players have and he's just getting started.

Football isn't all about dribbling and obvious in your face technical skills. To be honest, what really seperates the good from the fantastic footballers is almost completely mental and Cutrone is very strong in that department. The kid is definitely showing that he's on his way to become a scary phantom type old school goalscorer.

Also fuck Pele.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you watch Cutrone and come away with the feeling that he isn't special you obviously have a cognitive issue. He is showing instincts that very few players have and he's just getting started.

Football isn't all about dribbling and obvious in your face technical skills. To be honest, what really seperates the good from the fantastic footballers is almost completely mental and Cutrone is very strong in that department. The kid is definitely showing that he's on his way to become a scary phantom type old school goalscorer.

Also fuck Pele.

Oh, Alec... I absolutely bow to yr superior wisdom and knowledge. I take all my previous posts back. Wot you say is final.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
How good is Ceballos?

A decent CM with high potential. Well probably silva caliber.
His price is no way 40M tho, we should get him with 25-30M at most. This guy barely played this season. He can come here and fight for 1 starting spot with Jack. Well i think he will win eventually tho.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Looks like Inter are getting Lautaro Martinez, a top prospect for around 25m, hope this means that they are selling Icardi.

prospect.. inter... see what s wrong there ?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Oh, Alec... I absolutely bow to yr superior wisdom and knowledge. I take all my previous posts back. Wot you say is final.

I'm just going to pretend you weren't sarcastic, that way I'd feel like there is hope for you kiddo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm just going to pretend you weren't sarcastic, that way I'd feel like there is hope for you kiddo

I'm not going to challenge that pretension : )

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
prospect.. inter... see what s wrong there ?

this guy is good but if they continue to treat young talent like they did before, they will have jackshit

amount of young talents ruined or sold early in inter is absurd: adriano, ronaldo, bonucci, pirlo, or recently coutinho, gabigol etc....

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Icardi is toxic himself so fits right in there

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status