Week 30: Juventus vs AC Milan - 31/03/2018 - 20:45CET

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
OK Torcida. Now here's another person that's jumping on the defense of Rino Gattuso.

We were under pressure, Kalinic was supposed to hold the ball in Juve's half to help release some of that pressure. Andre Silva was doing that very fucking task until the moment he got subbed off.

"Oh but Silva was running out of steam so.." Oh your ass, Rino replaced the guy running out of steam with an animal that's not even capable of touching the ball.

Two own goals? He would have been ground up and fed to dogs on the street by now.

Oh I agree that Kalinic is useless and should not play another minute here, but I also think he isn't the sole reason for those 2 goals we conceded. Rino is doing a great job and this outside chance of CL football that we had is all his. There is no way anybody would have expected that these subs would have such a catastrophic impact on the result with 15 minutes to go, not even him.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm so ashamed of myself now. Had I known Kalinic was THIS shit, I wouldn't even troll hype him.

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just checked man... we win the derbi and we're only 5 behind em.

We have seen crazy things in football, but 5 points this late in the season is still a lot. If we had atleast drawn this game against Juve and win against Inter, there was a chance. Now no way we can make it to CL, even if we win against Inter

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We have seen crazy things in football, but 5 points this late in the season is still a lot. If we had atleast drawn this game against Juve and win against Inter, there was a chance. Now no way we can make it to CL, even if we win against Inter

Inter isn't Juve. Inter drops points randomly so you never know. If it were 5 points from Juve I'd tell you yes, it's done. But it's merda man, there's always a chance with them and lazio

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Winning all the remaining games doesn't even guarantee CL football next season.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feels like same story every year against Juve. We play better or "better"...then they win.
We did actually play well this time, but got a bit too ambitious and the complete lack of pacey soloists like Cuadrado and Costa settled the difference.

Bonaventura is a midtable player. LCM upgrade should be top priority(Hakan is not one) along with pacey wide attackers(preferably more than one).
Juve would've been destroyed if we had a player of the Salah/Reus/Bale/Robben mould to exploit the uncountable counter opportunities. Less prolific pacey/tricky players like Cuadrado and Costa would've given us a real chance to beat them.

Silva, Kalinic(sell/ditch asap) and Cutrone are by no means great, but the strikers are not the main obstacle. I don't mind counting on Cutrone and Silva next season as long as the midfield and wide spots are prioritized. Necro will probably get what he wants though and next season it will be Belotti that's robbing Bona & co of glory and success.

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Lost 11 out of the last 12 against Juventus.

Dreadful

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Still 5 points are a lot at this stage and the win against them isn’t a sure thing, I mean they got 10 points out of last 12 with 0 conceded and Icardi is on fire again.

This is inter bro... they'll find a way to choke ;)

I'd honestly rather have SES than him. SES at least works his ass off. He scores more than Suso. SES this season has 8 goals in 33 games. Suso has 8 goals in 41 games. Last year it was 12 to 7.

If SES was a one-trick pony than what the hell is Suso?

no idea ... But he's a sure fire starter in the eyes of most on here

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Tough luck... we deserved better

I’m sick of Bonaventura and Suso being our stars .. we will not move forward like this...

We played well for 80 minuets.. I’m happy because I see progress even though we lack some quality

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Its Juventus, please be sensible
A single loss againts the title defender for 6th consecutive time and some of you guys thought that this is over?

What a loser.

Ban me, but some of you guys are just a whiny lil losers

And we did good in the first 75

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
They are just slightly better. We lost to a better team. Thatd all.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Step 1: Benatia and kalinic go up for a 50/50 ball

Step 2: Benatia goes down for no reason and gets a foul called on Kalinic

Step 3: Juve boot the ball up field to Costa, reverse pass to Dybala, reverse pass to Khedira, and goal

Result: Juve score a goal from a bullshit call at the end of a game, AGAIN

P.S. Technically Kalinic was called for the foul (albeit wasn't a foul), but alas you can blame Kalishit partly for that third goal

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That's done-and-dusted it seems. The only thing that pisses me off is that Donna might go to Juve and then he'll start realizing his potential all of a sudden.

To be fair, he had an awesome save on Higuain that was off-side, but for me Donna didn't lose this game, our toothless attack did.

Hakan hit the bar, fine. But what in God's name was Bona doing? Why would Suso dribble himself into a corner? Also, think about how crazy it is that Juve let Chiellini go one-on-one with Suso and not be worried? Suso couldn't even run past him.

He will ask for higher wages when he moves club and Raiola will be juves problem. If he earns 6m at 19 imagine how much he would earn in his prime?.. At this point I don’t care which club he joins as long as we sell him for decent price.

Donna was okay this match.. seemed like the typical atalanta/udinese/samp gk. But overall this season he hasn’t been anywhere near his amzaing 2016/17 season.

Flop of the match was definitely bonaventura.. suso had his moments.. calabria was destroyed by douglas (as we expected).. rr pissed me off at times.. the rest were good.. ooh and fuck kalinic

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Calabria wasnt near as bad but of course Allan wants him out:fp:

Suso the last attacking player we should replace yet we ve got kids who wants him out

Whats next? sell romagnoli

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Watching the game now, I know the result already.

Hakan just hit the bar. How shit was Kalinic when he came on?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Watching the game now, I know the result already.

Hakan just hit the bar. How shit was Kalinic when he came on?

very shit, did nothing

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Juve playing at 75% capacity still roll right through us like butter.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This made me give up CL hopes. In any case, we are a few good signings away from being a sure thing for fourth place.

We have been great since Christmas, but you're going nowhere with that first half of the season. Å

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
This made me give up CL hopes. In any case, we are a few good signings away from being a sure thing for fourth place.

We have been great since Christmas, but you're going nowhere with that first half of the season. Å

If we don’t get 4th place this season we’re not gonna be able to make any good signings in the summer

MilanBlood

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It was a great game.
I really hope that we will fight with that kind of spirit till the end of the season, it will be hard but we can finish 4th.
We did lost that game although my hopes are high.
Gattuso is doing great job, it is a strong milan team under him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Its Juventus, please be sensible
A single loss againts the title defender for 6th consecutive time and some of you guys thought that this is over?

What a loser.

Ban me, but some of you guys are just a whiny lil losers

And we did good in the first 75

i know right. funny thing is we played well. i believe the andre silva sub cost us. As soon as kalishit came on, we conceded. Oh well. They are champions for a reason. We can beat them. Just need a better bench.

Schedule