The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astandahl

Primavera
Reaction score
Please Mirabelli sell Paletta Bacca and Niang. I don' t want them in the team. Useless players.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
New commode name : The Rumor Commode XXI " Passiamo alle cose formali "

edit. Noway someone beat me to it:lol:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I don't know what that means.

Barcelona are shit though.

Utter cesspit of a club in every way.

Means pussy.

Cannot believe you've never heard that before.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
The Real Madrid transfer ban was for youth players. Same as Barca's, by the way.

Clubs are identifying and snapping up players from a younger and younger age, and using all the tricks in the book to get themto sign. That's something that should actually be regulated and enforced by football's governing bodies.

FFP, on the other hand, is bullshit. It's a way for the big clubs to preserve the status quo. "Oh no, PSG have money coming out the ass, but we won't let them join our little elite fraternity. Qatar can sponsor us for hundreds of millions a year, but they can't come play with us".

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Adrien Silva (Sporting captain) represented by Mendes too? Hes a great CM

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol.

It's awful and illegal springing Neymar from his deal but everything is fine and dandy when Barcelona endlessly tap up players for years on end.

"Oh, but Fab was La Masia!!!"

It's not like Neymar wants to stay.

I also remember when the Spanish government overpaid for Real's properties in Madrid.
That money paid for the first "Galactico" team a season later. And what a difference was Real Madrid before and after that team.

Now the Spanish federation are mad cause governments are helping clubs to buy stars to raise up their profiles.

Cry me a fucking river

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
How long until juve fans hate Des? I wanna say before the summer transfer is even over but they'll prob be in denial for at least a season.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
neymar, very shiny toy of qatar
how much did psg cost them in total, less than neymar?
how much in total did/will the 2022 world cup cost i wonder

china..we are all looking at u....

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
A new commode opening party without me

2a65e8c3e54e7df07ec819c900c1fbd5.jpg

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Changing to teamAuba, but honestly like I said a month ago. Either would be excellent. Even Costa would be great given our situation.
giphy.gif

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I am certain we will sign Auba. I would not mind DCunsta since he is indeed world class proven. But Auback still number 1.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Belotii still on the poll voting list :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
FFP, on the other hand, is bullshit. It's a way for the big clubs to preserve the status quo. "Oh no, PSG have money coming out the ass, but we won't let them join our little elite fraternity. Qatar can sponsor us for hundreds of millions a year, but they can't come play with us".

Thats a bingo!

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Um

Where is the Cristiano option?

I can't find it...

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also stepped away for half a day and we covered about ~30 pages

impressive

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real and Barca have both been funded by their respective governments (Madrid and Catalonia) and they are hypocrites.

If I'm honest, Neymar's transfer fee would worry me--can we compete with that sort of spending? I know we have money now, but will we have the sort of money, if that's where things go?

I also won't lie, the whole "we need to get our bonds to pay Bonucci and Bigilia" scared me a little. Fassone seems like an extremely professional and savvy guy, but still, stuff like that just... It scares me a bit.

I really hope that we are backed as strongly by the Chinese government as rumors indicate. I'm just confused as to what the purpose is. I get PSG, Qatar wants to make itself as a real rival to Dubai, Qatar World Cup 2022, I get that, I'm just saying, with us... It seems like Chinese desire to improve the sport in the country is just, odd. Also, reports of the Chinese League's losing money doesn't help and not paying their star players makes it worse. What our owner gets out of this, I'm not sure. If he's a front for other entities, cool; I just... I'm still nervous, that's all.

Maybe I'm just so hurt by the years of austerity by Berlu that last few years that I'm still not in belief that we bought the players that we bought. Imagine suggesting that Bonucci would come to Milan. Bonucci. Bonucci.

I hope things keep growing for us, honestly.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The right thing to do

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Any point in reading the last 50 pages of the last thread? :D No, I didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule