Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Still can’t get a win at UCL

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
It depends on what you consider average. To me average would be striker that get 10 goals a season or so. Lukaku definitely does better than that. Average would be someone like Petagna. He actually averages under 5 goals a season for Atalanta but double digits in a smaller team like SPAL. Lukaku has had quite a few 15+ goal season so definitely not average.

I'm not a big fan of him though. But he definitely will get a decent amount of goals this season. Its interesting as most Serie A fans mock EPL for having bad defences but it looks like Lukaku will get more Serie A goals this season than any of his two seasons in Man U possibly.

Remember that great goalscorer of Serie A Piguain and when he joined us, everyone actually got to see what kind of player he really was. Or that Bonucci was nothing more than a player who could ping the ball 50 yards.

Minus the goals Leao is already a superior footballer to what Lukaku is. You can bring up all the goal stats you want, but Lukaku the footballer is bang average.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Atalanta really showcases how weak serie a is, anyway forza milan

I always defend Serie A vigorously when it comes to accusations of lower quality but Atalanta is making me have a rethink. Imagine Atalanta being 3rd in EPL or La Liga. A complete shit team with 2nd division level defenders and very very mediocre midfielders keeps running riot in the league. It’s incredibly annoying but it does explain why Juventus walks the league and the likes of Lazio get exposed regularly in Europe.

This Atalanta team is too mediocre to be 3rd and one of the favorites for a top 4 spot in a serious league. (as has been shown repeatedly in Europe. Last season they played 180 mins against Copenhagen and failed to score ending their European adventure prematurely)

Milan really need to wake up and go back to being a serious contender for the league. In a league like this we should be pretty much guaranteed top 4

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have a slow old LB against you and you choose to field Suso against him... Give Rebic a proper chance for once. He will burn Kolarov with pace and will create more problems than Suso

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have a slow old LB against you and you choose to field Suso against him... Give Rebic a proper chance for once. He will burn Kolarov with pace and will create more problems than Suso

Not that simple. Rebic doesn't play on the right. Pioli uses Theo H to attack on the left and Suso on the right.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I always defend Serie A vigorously when it comes to accusations of lower quality but Atalanta is making me have a rethink. Imagine Atalanta being 3rd in EPL or La Liga. A complete shit team with 2nd division level defenders and very very mediocre midfielders keeps running riot in the league. It’s incredibly annoying but it does explain why Juventus walks the league and the likes of Lazio get exposed regularly in Europe.

This Atalanta team is too mediocre to be 3rd and one of the favorites for a top 4 spot in a serious league. (as has been shown repeatedly in Europe. Last season they played 180 mins against Copenhagen and failed to score ending their European adventure prematurely)

Milan really need to wake up and go back to being a serious contender for the league. In a league like this we should be pretty much guaranteed top 4

Leicester just won the EPL in the year they were promoted. How shit is EPL where the newly promoted team wins the championship?

Obviously it’s not shit. But Marketing is key.

During that Leicester season it was marketed as a beautyful story where the underdog strikes back. Imagine what people would have said when Lecce or Brescia would win Serie A? But no, people take Atalanta as an example how poor this league is. Do people actually watch those games? How is it not painfully obvious what a goalscoring machinery this Atalanta has become in recent years where the team is way more than the sum of its individual parts?

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Leicester just won the EPL in the year they were promoted. How shit is EPL where the newly promoted team wins the championship?

Obviously it’s not shit. But Marketing is key.

During that Leicester season it was marketed as a beautyful story where the underdog strikes back. Imagine what people would have said when Lecce or Brescia would win Serie A? But no, people take Atalanta as an example how poor this league is. Do people actually watch those games? How is it not painfully obvious what a goalscoring machinery this Atalanta has become in recent years where the team is way more than the sum of its individual parts?

Leicester weren't newly promoted tho.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The mgmt should be restricted from buying Atalanta players.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate about 90% of our squad.

Watching Musacchio pretend to be injured after being squeezed and just having to watch Conti and Biglia play football makes me fucking sick.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boy was I wrong about Gattuso. He did a pretty amazing job with this shit squad (minus the good players we bought this summer).

I was wrong.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After SPAL it's Lazio, at Juve, Napoli, at Parma, at Bologna, Sassuolo and at Atalanta though the New Year. Good chance Milan will be hovering around the relegation zone.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our right backs are taking turns to gift games away, I’m astonished at how much they’ve deteriorated

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not that simple. Rebic doesn't play on the right. Pioli uses Theo H to attack on the left and Suso on the right.

Every other attacking player will be better than Suso today. Kolarov did not feel even the slightest discomfort today for once.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After SPAL it's Lazio, at Juve, Napoli, at Parma, at Bologna, Sassuolo and at Atalanta though the New Year. Good chance Milan will be hovering around the relegation zone.

After these games we would have like 18 points out of 17 games

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
I legit cant keep this crap up. Watching milan means being a masochist.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta really showcases how weak serie a is, anyway forza milan

And if they are team with 2nd most goals scored after City, they also showcase how every team in the world except City are weak.. Cool logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule