The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
is donna new dida??

Dida, at his peak, is the best goalkeeper of all times. Do not misunderstand me, he's not the best ever, but at his peak (shortlived) there was no other in history who has reached that level.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Enhancement of the San Siro area: AC Milan and FC Internazionale Milano today filed the integration of the feasibility study and the new economic and financial plan
#stadio#MilanInter

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dida, at his peak, is the best goalkeeper of all times. Do not misunderstand me, he's not the best ever, but at his peak (shortlived) there was no other in history who has reached that level.

Did this supposed shortlived peak happen on a non-matchday? Don't remember ever seeing it during a game...

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

was thinking about time after his peek, when he became not really reliable.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Enhancement of the San Siro area: AC Milan and FC Internazionale Milano today filed the integration of the feasibility study and the new economic and financial plan
#stadio#MilanInter

This "new stadium" is never getting built..not in our lifetimes lol :lol::lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli?s accepted in the press conference that the team let a lot of space and was tactically bad. Good now he should work to improve defensive system because it?s poor. Then in January sign a CB, DM and defensive fullback.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Both currently employed as coach :lol:

Romag cost us 2 pens in 2 games after horrid performance in derby. If non italian players did this, all hell break loose on r&b

Italian players get the most hate here bro

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
150k screens for webcams

patowebcam.jpg

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The Lille game addressed another issue. We need to be much bigger, faster, and quite possibly, blacker. We need 11 Kessie's for games like these.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People are overreacting to the EL, I highly doubt Milan were ever going to win it not to mention the rotation of players Pioli does to try to keep players fresh. There are a lot of good clubs, but also the clubs that will eventually drop in from the CL.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#ACMilan are reportedly going to ask their players to take a 20% salary cut to cope with the economic crisis caused by COVID-19.

Poor Brahim will be on 150? per week

@MilanEye
Sources close to Milan explain that the club has no plans in reducing the player?s salaries in the medium-long term

Elliott became a giant on the failures of others, I'm sure they are good financially lol.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Mancini, Italy CT tested positive for covid..why the fuck do we even have these shitty overrated nation breaks in such times :fp:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Lille game addressed another issue. We need to be much bigger, faster, and quite possibly, blacker. We need 11 Kessie's for games like these.

Vulture approves.

We needed Simakan and Bakayoko and more Black French players.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
On the injury he sustained: “It was quite serious, I thought I could return sooner but then the times got longer. The important thing is that it’s all over.

“I honestly want to play all the games, then it’s up to the Coach to decide. I feel ready and I feel good, it’s up to me to prove it on the pitch.”

Romagnoli has drawn criticism from some sections of supporters for giving away two penalties since his return, although both were admittedly contentious decisions.

On those incidents, he said: “They were very generous, but now it has happened and we can’t change things. Maybe one doesn’t have to give the referees a chance to whistle them.”

On team spirit: “There is a courageous and determined spirit, we need to rediscover what we missed a little yesterday. We are always ready and we work to be ready in every game. We know that they are a very difficult team [Hellas Verona] but it is up to us to prove our worth and win the game.”

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to watch the match yesterday. It’s obviously disappointing to lose in the manner we did, but we are still well positioned in the EL group and sitting atop Serie A. While we have good depth in terms of substitution options, our bench players aren’t strong enough/ready to start against the starting XI of a good team like Lille. It’s going to take time to get to that point, but we are moving in that direction considering we have talented, young players like Tonali, Diaz, Hawg, and Leao that are going to develop into very good players.

And we have a couple of glaring holes: Most notably a Kessie alternative. I think our 23 man squad is strong enough to really do well in a single competition like Serie A, but it’s far from ready to handle three completions. We will get there in a few years.

If we were going to lose a match, I would have chosen a Coppa or EL match without hesitation. Back to business this weekend with a victory over Verona. Top 4 is the priority, and we are on track.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

This is factually inaccurate

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Guys come on, it was a shit performance but it was bound to happen. Clearly we have things to fix and that was the case even during our run. But it's not like we're imploding here. One game at a time, they'll keep working and guess what - all our competitors have issues as well.

We have a strong starting eleven - our current problem child of Romagnoli would still be fairly decent for most teams. He's not doomed to be out of form but do not think for one second our management won't find a replacement if need be.

Patience friends, patience.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

No, just no.

Among the best of his time at his peak? Yes. The best in all of football history? God no.

Status
Not open for further replies.