The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Of course I don't want him to leave but that's just too much money for an 18 year old, at this rate when he turns 21 he'd probably be asking for 10 mill .. Yeah we got the Chinese now but there's still ffp we should comply with, there's a reason why Juventus are very careful with their finances even with all their success. Serie A is not the BPL, Gigio should have other motivations to stay with us apart from money.. Silvio should just order someone to visit Raiola's place and make him an offer he can't refuse to take his fat ass away from our players :b: as a last gift to Milan

He might be 18 years old but he isn't just any 18 year old. If you had Messi playing for Milan 18 and he wanted 4 mil - wouldn't you drop that cash in a heartbeat?

The reality of the matter is that we will have players that will earn 10-15mil wages yearly down the line, probably within 5 years pending on how well we do in CL. Him having 4 mil at 18 doesn't dictate that he'll want 10 mil at 23. His play and the demand around him will dictate the wage. Again, I repeat - if we can pay a bum like Bacca 3mil+, 4 shouldn't be a problem for a literal football Messiah, especially after upgrading our finances.

Don't worry about FFP. I am certain our new owners will secure impressive revenue streams - legit ones - to make any future mercato into a dream like mercato.

Also, in 5 years our situation will be probably much stronger in terms of negotiating. I'd be surprised if we aren't the clear cut nr1 in Italy by that point.

in 2017, luiz > thiago silva

unfortunately silva is past it.

I am judging from an entire body of work perspective, Thiago is much more impressive to me than Luiz. Also much more of a rock and reliable compared to Luiz. I don't even hate Luiz, I am just irritated by Massaro :lol:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has there ever been a management so utterly efficient right off the bat? I would say no

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
Give Donna 5m salary if he wants , it won't matter in the long run because he is that good.

50m for both keita and biglia is not a fair price but we should get the deal done because of keita , i prefer badelj to biglia as well but I wouldn't mind biglia either as we lack leaders on the pitch .

These naingollan and modric rumors are exciting even though I know it's not gonna happen but at least we are getting linked with players like these , i'm in love with this new management and the plan they seem to have for the future of the club :thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Keita being wanted by juve does give him some legitimacy, but then again they also wanted iturbe. Remember the iturbo hype job? look how he turned out.

If milan sign him , I wish him nothing but the best. Although this type of shit is concerning:

He is often late for trainings, and the club considered fining him again last month after he didn't return on time from his birthday celebrations in Barcelona.

"The biggest problem with Keita is that he considers himself on the same level with Cristiano Ronaldo already. Many teammates can't stand his attitude. He once had a fight with Bosnian midfielder Senad Lulic during training session, and even the captain Lucas Biglia had to tell him to change his ways", Radio Radio journalist Renzo Giannantonio tells ESPN FC.

Aare

Primavera
Reaction score
I once posted about Keita's attitude being a potential issue lol and I remember folks saying it's all about passion blah blah comparing him to Gattuso. I want him at Milan but if we don't get him, I won't be perturbed.

Otnayibus

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Basten, savisevic, weah, sheva, kaka, Maldini,
I'am so hyped with these new milan. If we have 200 mil + sales, i believe we can build a good team will compete for CL spot. I prefer morata over belotti and auback. at CM we need a proven player with good feet like kroos/cesc/xhaka

Sent from my HTC Desire 616 dual sim using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Luiz was fortunate to be carried to some titles during your career, you are right. But his career defining moment will always be his sore behind after Bundeself rekt him without Thiago being there to save his ass.

"But but this guy won a trophy while the more talented individual did not" I am glad we can agree that Großkreutz is a better player than Messi, after all he is credited with winning the World Cup.

:fp:

Year earlier Luiz made the bundefodder cry

article-2147069-132F68E7000005DC-463_634x422.jpg

Stepped up to bury a pk also :proud:

Silva should have been red carded on at least 2 separate occasions during the 2014 WC. Remember granddad robben burning past him to open the floodgates for during the 3rd place match.

The FACT silva didn't step up at least once during Brazils PK shootouts in recent times shows you exactly what kind of dude we are dealing with. I mean this was their CAPTAIN :lol::lol::lol:

I am judging from an entire body of work perspective, Thiago is much more impressive to me than Luiz. Also much more of a rock and reliable compared to Luiz. I don't even hate Luiz, I am just irritated by Massaro :lol:

:lol:

Tell me more of why you don't rate hiGOATin

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I really don't understand why players get this contracts where the release clause is way higher then they are worth.

i think it's players who are mostly benefited by having release clause and probably requested by themselves too. clubs just makes sure that they won't get screwed over by adding more than that of their projected valuation of the player within the contract duration.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
So many rumours, so much BS. Forum goes nuts when rumours are negative and so does it when positive. There are few journalists who have their shit together and MarioReality is posting this news.

Keep calm and read Marioreality news. China knows what it is doing.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Raiola is constantly telling him he'll win fuck all staying here. Montella has to be brought into question also. Why would first choice players like DES and Gigio even consider leaving at this time.

Exactly, thats how I think about it...but then again as you mentioned "fucking Riola" I hate this bitch

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Moaning about Donnarumma's wage demands is bloody pointless

Why does it matter if we have money?

Keeping your best players is a show of strength. Like it or not, there are clubs more than willing to meet his demands, so why shouldnt we?

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
ffs Buffon is taking 4 mil a year, that's insane :fp: anything over 2 mil is crazy, no matter how talented and wanted he is

Exactly, 4 mil is too much from him.....maybe in a couple years

but the jump from what he's getting right now to fucking 4 mil is ridiculous

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
buffon is loyal to juventus, that's the difference.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Fuck it, just drop 100m for the quartet and call it a day.

Keita 25, Biglia 15, M-Savic 40 and De Vrij 20.

That would be pretty much every area sorted except fullbacks and main striker.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

I would rather we not load up with too many Serie A targets

We should diversify

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

I really hope this thought hasn't crossed fassone and mirabelli's minds :lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
buffon is loyal to juventus, that's the difference.

:thumbsup:

2 at most from this list. Keita + Biglia for 40 is just about acceptable.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
As soon as we find a Keita alternative we should pull the plug. Fuck that shit. He's not worth more than 35M. And our offer is already better than Ladri.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So, Keita goes to Juve for zero next season or Fassone enables k-dog mode and get's burned. Marotta wins this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule