Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Probably was a foul but still a major fuck up on his part.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Figc ran away from the san siro because his greedy ass was getting booed.

Which stadium will they run to next with his new found hero status?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DonnaRaiola 0 x 1 Haters

:proud:

p.s. Seeing him cause an error in CL that led to Real comeback is the cherry on the cake. We've surely seen a lot of those at Milan.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Just so happy that he was replaced with a better Keeper and that he messed up in their biggest game of the season. Could have been a great now just another overpaid, classless bum.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It's time to stop sounding petty over Donnarumma he has shown that he still cares about Milan by congratulating us on the scudetto win and generally speaking he had different ambitions to what we are after.

I dont have any problems with him, he has acted decently (unlike Calhanoglu for example). Players should be free to carve out the career they see best while remaining respectful in the process. Good luck to him and forza Milan

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is he getting a bit more attention than he deserves? Yes.

Has he treated Milan well? Fuck no.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
well, you cannot like him, but at least he respected the club after leaving, not that Cuckold Hakan, who challenged the fans in each opportunity he got.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
PSG goalkeeper Gigio Donnarumma spoke to Sky Sport about his feelings at the start of his second year under the Eiffel Tower and about the arrival of the new coach Galtier: "I really feel at home here, I feel really good. This club is something incredible, you can't explain it. This is a family and I'm happy to be here, I want to stay there as long as possible and make the history of this club."

Bwahahaha, what a pathologic liar. P$G is a joke of a club, with no history, in a farmer's league, which treats players like sheep, and where people only go for the $$$. Fuck off you twat.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Still remember how pissed i was when i heard he wants to leave..thought he will be an icon for us and i was so proud to have him play for us. When he left i was like who tf we gonna get...

2 years later....Mike is 10x better than this guy. Cant wait for him to get the boos of his life in the second CL fixture at San Siro

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
We should make him retire after San Siro game