Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
with an 88 marking stat in fifa 19 :eek:

thats worldclass stat :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DSC01912%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

DSC01931%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

DSC01791%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

DSC01685%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

Your avatar look is how Borriello sees the competition :heart: our Ale :heart: brings.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
[triumph]
tumblr_pedavgyVUU1rt74gwo3_1280.jpg

rain game pics [top]
tumblr_pedavgyVUU1rt74gwo4_1280.jpg

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Still a fantastic player ❤️❤️❤️

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Disgraceful performance. Strip the captaincy off him asap.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, he is our captain and he let our game destroyed for the first ten-fifteen minutes of the game. However this should not erase how he has been performing in these years. If we have better attacking forces, his mistake could be forgotten but unfortunately we do not have them!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm afraid we've made the same mistake of giving captain armband to an mediocre player, yet again. Reminds me of Montolivo.

Mexes, at his age, was far more impressive and promising

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm afraid we've made the same mistake of giving captain armband to an mediocre player, yet again. Reminds me of Montolivo.

if a young mexes was playing right now everybody would hype the shit out of him. he had crazy potential / football talent. his attitude is the only reason he never became huge

dude half-assed his career and he still had a pretty respectable one

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

B51R9527%20copy.png

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can we ban Jasper for uploading photos that are too big for the forum?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Roma has been exceptional for us for years, has been a leader within our team for years and I can’t believe you are all on his case because of one bad game (in fact he wasn’t even bad for all of it) and talking about Mexes ?! And giving the captaincy (again) to someone who has only just joined us (much as I love Higuain) ?!

Romagnoli is class, he’s fantastic, he’s our captain :love: and we should support him and the team.

Forza Ale & Forza Milan!

❤️

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Our Roma has been exceptional for us for years, has been a leader within our team for years and I can’t believe you are all on his case because of one bad game (in fact he wasn’t even bad for all of it) and talking about Mexes ?! And giving the captaincy (again) to someone who has only just joined us (much as I love Higuain) ?!

Romagnoli is class, he’s fantastic, he’s our captain :love: and we should support him and the team.

Forza Ale & Forza Milan!

❤️

Exceptional is kinda pushing it if we're being honest.

Nobody had a problem giving the captaincy to cuckucci so why not Higsy ??? Atleast he's living upto his price tag and is single handedly carrying these losers.

One more thing...Milan over romagnoli... no player is beyond criticism.