The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It turns out they were world class, so idk what it matters what they were considered when the season started. If you think we'll luck out and every one of our players in mid and def will turn out to be world class, then I congratulate you, you might be the most optimistic person in the world.

I don't even know why we are discussing the lineups, when Allegri did all he could to ruin that season for us and Conte was.. just being Conte. Any other coach combinations and we would easily win the league by 5-10 points.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No, they turned to be wc midfield and defence that year.

Washed up Pirlo that dominated the league. Accept that he always was definition of wc player capable of that. Cunt as a man, but never washed up and always able to deliver wc performance if he wanted.

dude did you even watch him post 2007 with milan? he lost every reason/motivation to play for us, making frequent mistakes and useless long balls.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
yes. Borini is the only available choice. :fp:

I promissed I wouldn't shitpost anymore but you're making it frustratingly hard. :fp:

lapadula, Fishman, borriello, petagna, that Primavera kid we loaned out, cutrone,etc...

any of these are better than the Sunderland reject.

All of those players you listed are strikers, maybe one of them can play out wide. I'm just genuinely asking what back up players you would bring in , if not Borini. All I see from people is ,he's shit, crap, reject, but no one is saying who they would bring in instead as a back up.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Our away kit, i would wear this kit on a date :lol:

DDZthMcWsAEsmd_.jpg:small

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
dude did you even watch him post 2007 with milan? he lost every reason/motivation to play for us, making frequent mistakes and useless long balls.

Truth to be told, he wasn't complete disaster like that, but, yeah, he wasn't as good as before. Also, he did some good things in that period also, was more usefull than garbage.

I wanted to say that he always was a WC player and able to deliver performace if motivated.

Why he wasn't motivated with us anymore, well, that's a another question...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
pirlo's best moment from 2008-2011 was the madrid goal

but IMO pirlo's highlights were the 2012 and 2015 finals :proud:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Vidal was not unknown. That year probably best DM in bundesliga.

Barzagli god knows why played in Bundesfodder coz for Azzuri he was always great. Bonucci was a talent and they made him a player, yes.

Pirlo? That was a mistake by Galliani and missmanaging of Milan. Pirlo played like shit in here but there are different solutions then to let him go on free.

Galliani whould have dont the same for low money for Des. Thank god FM ask for 20mln and are trying to sell him abroad or Napoli.

The managing of Galliani in his last years was beyond shit.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan have spent 76m so far but only paid 2.5m agent commissions. The wind has changed. [@NonEvoluto]

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Pirlo, one of the best games for me was Euro super cup final vs SEvilla. Genius play, passes for fullbacks... And of course WC 2006. But he was always a son of a bitch.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fabio borino is the definition of garbage. Seriously worst signing in a long time. Why would you sell lapadula who is okay with being a bench player just to sign a fucking Sunderland reject.
+ If pinocchio doesn't renew this mercato is really truning out to be slightly above average.

I want to see those names that will show us that we are locked for the 4th position.. calhanoglu? borini? Kalinic? Worrying

Mercato stress kicking in for real this time

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan have spent 76m so far but only paid 2.5m agent commissions. The wind has changed. [@NonEvoluto]

G pays 2mln commisions on one dinner... Spaghetti and wine, 500 000 to waiter.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Fabio borino is the definition of garbage. Seriously worst signing signing in a long time. Why would you sell lapadola who is okay with being a bench player just to sign a fucking Sunderland reject.
+ If pinocchio doesn't renew this mercato is really truning out to be slightly above average.

I want to see those names that will show us that we are locked for the 4th position.. calhanoglu? borini? Kalinic? Worrying

I do agree. However looking forward to Conti. I dreamed of a Belotti and one great midfielder... Hasan and Kalinic are ok players, for being 4th.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tbh they should sell dollarumma, he let in 6 goals from 10 shots on goal

he's simply not good enough.

I'd rather have neto or perin

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Vidal was not unknown. That year probably best DM in bundesliga.

Barzagli god knows why played in Bundesfodder coz for Azzuri he was always great. Bonucci was a talent and they made him a player, yes.

Pirlo? That was a mistake by Galliani and missmanaging of Milan. Pirlo played like shit in here but there are different solutions then to let him go on free.

Galliani whould have dont the same for low money for Des. Thank god FM ask for 20mln and are trying to sell him abroad or Napoli.

The managing of Galliani in his last years was beyond shit.

Even the most loyal Juventus supporters wouldn't have dared to say we have a world class defence and midfield back in 2011. Before winning the league.

now its easier to say it since they have won so much.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Lapadula obviously will be sent to torino (along with other players) to lower belotti transfer fees. #positivity

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Hasan and Kalinic are ok players, for being 4th.

yea MR..these players are fine, ok players....if you are ok with being a complete failure and embarrassment

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Fabio borino is the definition of garbage. Seriously worst signing in a long time. Why would you sell lapadula who is okay with being a bench player just to sign a fucking Sunderland reject.

:) finally someone mirrors my views on Borini. I mean most of you don't like the signing and everything...

but this is more than that...this player absolutely sucks

Im sure any player from the youth team could do a better job than this joker.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
is their defense really world class when they play anti football?

i mean..whenever they are in a situation to actually play football....they concede like they used to in 2009-2011

bayern game...barca final..madrid final...euro 2012 final..

and serie A is like turkish league level, so having an impressive defense there doesn't mean much....serie A fans are praising fazio when he's an EPL reject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule