The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 06-10-2019, 11:03   #1421
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Absolute shite performance. I'm glad we got the 3 points, cause we need them badly if we have any hopes of salvaging the season.

Now its up to the wet blankets in charge, to realize we need a better coach.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 13:28   #1422
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: KakŠ, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

I'm rewatching the game and it really was a tough game. Genoa looked like they were fighting for their lives, something to learn from.

Duarte looks positive, I hope he starts vs Lecce as well. Composed and disciplined during offside traps among other strengths. Speed and strenght are supposed to be his fortes, so maybe we're in for a treat when he shows tactical awareness already.

Besides the goal Theo contributed exactly what we needed from LB going forward. He causes so much havoc when he speeds up with the ball. He does make some extremely silly defensive mistakes tho.

Paqueta looks confident. Based on this performance I hope this is the line up vs Lecce:

Gigio
Conti - Duarte - Romagnoli - Theo
Kessie - Biglia - Bonaventura
Paqueta
Rebic/Piatek - Leao

Or maybe switch Paqueta and Bona. Jack looked really fresh this game and he maybe has the best attributes to play TQ.

I want to see what we can do with a proper 4-3-1-2 without Suso. Like every other Milan fan alive. We need Piatek to start scoring, but not at the expense of Leao starting. In times like these with the momentum Leao is gathering, we need to build on it. What a talent. Maybe he can salvage this season for us.

Knowing Giampaolo and the fact that Suso starts regardless of performance, I at least hope for this team:

Gigio
Calabria - Duarte - Romagnoli - Theo
Kessie - Biglia - Paqueta
Suso - Leao - Rebic

Last edited by Hitchens; 06-10-2019 at 13:31.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 13:40   #1423
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
I'm rewatching the game and it really was a tough game. Genoa looked like they were fighting for their lives, something to learn from.
Was there a single match this season where we put the opponent into trouble by pressing?

We weren't amazing at pressing under Gattuso, but we were at least solid.

Under GP we've lost any sense of urgency.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 15:28   #1424
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post

Duarte looks positive, I hope he starts vs Lecce as well. Composed and disciplined during offside traps among other strengths. Speed and strenght are supposed to be his fortes, so maybe we're in for a treat when he shows tactical awareness already.

Besides the goal Theo contributed exactly what we needed from LB going forward. He causes so much havoc when he speeds up with the ball. He does make some extremely silly defensive mistakes tho.

Paqueta looks confident. Based on this performance I hope this is the line up vs Lecce:

Gigio
Conti - Duarte - Romagnoli - Theo
Kessie - Biglia - Bonaventura
Paqueta
Rebic/Piatek - Leao

Or maybe switch Paqueta and Bona. Jack looked really fresh this game and he maybe has the best attributes to play TQ.

I want to see what we can do with a proper 4-3-1-2 without Suso. Like every other Milan fan alive. We need Piatek to start scoring, but not at the expense of Leao starting. In times like these with the momentum Leao is gathering, we need to build on it. What a talent. Maybe he can salvage this season for us.

Knowing Giampaolo and the fact that Suso starts regardless of performance, I at least hope for this team:

Gigio
Calabria - Duarte - Romagnoli - Theo
Kessie - Biglia - Paqueta
Suso - Leao - Rebic
Great proposed and actual lineups
Not incredibly impressed by Rebic though.
I'd prefer to stick Leao out left and keep the faith with Penaltech

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 17:01   #1425
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Great proposed and actual lineups
Not incredibly impressed by Rebic though.
I'd prefer to stick Leao out left and keep the faith with Penaltech
If only giampaolo had half of his brain working, leao-rebic should flanking penaltek
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 17:32   #1426
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: KakŠ, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

How much time has Rebic been given to prove himself? 30 minutes?
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 18:32   #1427
CDarius
Primavera Player

I still remember when the game against SPAL ended and we were 5th. I was thinking oh men we were so close but my God we will be real contenders and i cant wait for next season. Now 7 games into the new season and i feel so dissapointed..
CDarius is offline   Reply With Quote