Arrigo Sacchi Thread

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thiago Silva, Kevin Prince Boateng, Antonio Cassano & Antonio Nocerino.
Ibrahimovic should put his foot in Sacchi's mouth; I'm sure it's the only way to help shut his gob.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Friday February 10 2012 Sacchi applauds Ladri and Pescara

Arrigo Sacchi has crowned Ladri and Pescara as the two teams who are playing the best brand of football in the peninsula.

Antonio Conte’s Ladri and Zdenek Zeman’s Pescara are respectively top of Serie A and Serie B, a position Sacchi believes they have earned thanks to their footballing philosophy.

At this moment in time, Ladri and Pescara are playing the best football in Italy,” noted the former Milan and Italy boss.

Meanwhile, the 1994 World Cup tactician also gave his opinion on Fabio Capello’s decision to quit England.

I’m disappointed for him,” the 65-year-old commented. “He’s a great personality and a great Coach too.

Knowing him like I do I know that he will be saddened, but sometimes it is also a relief to leave.”

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I wish Sacchi would be our youth coach, his philosophy and vision is just plain awesome.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
I wish Sacchi would be our youth coach, his philosophy and vision is just plain awesome.

no point if that philosophy isnt going to carried through to the first team.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

he is already working with youth system of italy. Which is bearing fruit with 4-0 loses to germany and not qualifying for U-21 Euros. :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

But borderline utopic.

Juventinho

Banned
Reaction score
:thumbsup::D

Juventus fans don't know their place

Above you?

Also i got to see your total humiliation in my lifetime, saw that gimp Sachi being schooled and the san siro silent like if there was a funreal we won 6-1 in your home in modern football.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Above you?

Also i got to see your total humiliation in my lifetime, saw that gimp Sachi being schooled and the san siro silent like if there was a funreal we won 6-1 in your home in modern football.

And you started so well. You should check Interfanatic's post history if you want to post here as a non-Milan fan without getting banned.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
And you started so well. You should check Interfanatic's post history if you want to post here as a non-Milan fan without getting banned.

your majesty david overlord of the red & black forum, I pray you relinquish the protection and reconsider the mercy you have shown to the infidels.

I fear through the dark arts the serpent known as Interfanatic has concealed his inherent wickedness from you. his disbelief and mere presence are a stain on this forum.

if it would please you, your highness I am more then willing to attend to this problem through fire and sharp pointy objects in the manner prescribed by our forefathers.

your faithful subject

damn

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
1/04/2012 TWO COACHES Who MADE HISTORY!

MILAN – It’s not only Clarence Seedorf’s birthday in the Rossoneri family today. The first of April is also a special day for two club coaches who made history with Milan.

Arrigo Saachi and Alberto Zaccheroni are the names we’re talking about, Sacchi came to Milan in 1987 and won the title in his first season before going on to win it all. 2 European Cups, 2 Intercontinental cups, 2 European Supercups as well as the first Italian Super cups. Arrigo turns 66 today.

Zaccheroni also won the league in his first season with the club. The current Japanese national team manager turns 59 today

Best wishes to both!

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
551263950.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan DiavoloNews ‏@MilanDiavolo

SACCHI: "Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world, Barca has never had one like him"

SACCHI: "Thiago has great qualities, knows how to play like a professional, defends, has an incredible speed, he has everything"

SACCHI: "Thiago could improve in the tactical level, but he's already working on this aspect. I still doubt that Milan would sell him"

SACCHI: "Selling Thiago Silva would be a betrayal to the fans love"

SACCHI: "I really doubt Milan would sell him, 2 years ago they rejected an offer from Mourinho's Madrid."

SACCHI: "Barca shouldn't get his hopes high, Milan won't lose so easily his pupil"

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
AC Milan DiavoloNews ‏@MilanDiavolo

SACCHI: "Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world, Barca has never had one like him"

SACCHI: "Thiago has great qualities, knows how to play like a professional, defends, has an incredible speed, he has everything"

SACCHI: "Thiago could improve in the tactical level, but he's already working on this aspect. I still doubt that Milan would sell him"

SACCHI: "Selling Thiago Silva would be a betrayal to the fans love"

SACCHI: "I really doubt Milan would sell him, 2 years ago they rejected an offer from Mourinho's Madrid."

SACCHI: "Barca shouldn't get his hopes high, Milan won't lose so easily his pupil"

:proud: i wish i've borne 5 years earlier.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
For me "Patrick Vieira", he's one of the best managers of all time

Patrick Vieira with Arrigo Sacchi.

AvL18WACEAA0Kv3.jpg

:proud: :proud: :proud: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score