The Rumour Commode X

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
21:32 - From investigations carried out by the editors of MilanNews.it , denials come on the possible acquisition of Pablo Armero from Naples. The too many players in the squad would prevent the reopening of the operation.

Unless Sky or Di Marzio says its off, then anything can happen. Probably some fodder will leave and Armero will arrive.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Unless Sky or Di Marzio says its off, then anything can happen. Probably some fodder will leave and Armero will arrive.

But these fodders, Constant and Zaccardo are not leaving. Other fodder is Coppola, but we cant sell him because he is in CL list.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
4 keepers

5 full backs, 6 center backs

7 attacking mids

6 cdms

"we must lower our squad to 25 players " 2009-???? :gt:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Galliani is full of surprises

just like when he said that milan was going to become a young and enthousiastic team

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Galliani is full of surprises

just like when he said that milan was going to become a young and enthousiastic team

:lol::thumbsup:

Galliani knows half of the team is going to be injured :o funny thing is young players get hurt more :D

payam

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ashish
sorry folks barbaras Euro printer is jammed, aint going to get any money for the market, only words and meetings and of course 48 page document.

Keep on wheeling and dealing galliani, working so hard:proud: :gt:even at that late stage of his career, what a man :proud:

hondao rami Essien only :star: from words
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Armero to Milan is still possible. This time, however, without Constant being involved. #Sky

Anyway he cant play in CL, only 3 players allowed (Rami, Essien, Taarabt).

Please don't post that shit again, even though I just did that. I'm seriously disgusted that such player is allowed to represent us in UCL if that is to happen. Not to mention he'll take up Honda's place which is beyond :fp:.

I really wan't to give this guy a chance but I'm not even sure I'll get there :lol:. Seriously, fuck this fucking deal. Maybe Il Professore wanted him personally and I'll always love him no matter what but this guy can go fuck himself.

I don't know, one major part wants him to fail the fuck here so he his name will be extinct in the Milan history..but the other part wants us to succeed...fACK

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Actually no, he isn't QPR reject, they loaned him out to Fulham simply because he was too good to play in Championship and didn't want to stay in QPR. Last year he was one of best QPR players and team leaders.
It doesn't mean that he is a shitty player and I hate the idea he is coming to Milan. Hopefully he'll break his leg before signing the contract.
I'd rather buy noone than buy him.

how is that Matri deal working out yo?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
albmovi no we can't, he's only been with us for 1 year

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Best dealer in the world at getting players without spending money :o
Best wheeler for selling any player :o
rapport with the squad and the coach( carlo, leo, allegri now seedorf :proud:)
Absolutely loyal to the team :o

And of course the General manager of the greatest sporting team in all of the galaxy for the past 25+ years

Nope.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Heerenveen, van Basten does not renew: the former AC Milan coach will leave at the end of the season

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't post that shit again, even though I just did that. I'm seriously disgusted that such player is allowed to represent us in UCL if that is to happen. Not to mention he'll take up Honda's place which is beyond :fp:.

I really wan't to give this guy a chance but I'm not even sure I'll get there :lol:. Seriously, fuck this fucking deal. Maybe Il Professore wanted him personally and I'll always love him no matter what but this guy can go fuck himself.

I don't know, one major part wants him to fail the fuck here so he his name will be extinct in the Milan history..but the other part wants us to succeed...fACK

Why the fuck you hate Adel so much? He is better then Birsa and Saponara.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Abate: "My priority is to stay at Milan, I grew up here. I'll talk with the club."

Abate: "I'm not a guy who swears eternal love, but my dream would be to end my career here."

Zaccardo isn't interested in a move to Marseille. He only wants to join Parma. #Sky

What am I hearing? This club has become a home for these fodder players. And I just feel so sad about this... Because this is A.C. Milan! We are supposed to be World Class! We are not supposed to house these garbages just because they can't go/don't want to go and doesn't get offer from other places. Are they not even ashamed of themselves? And if they care or love this club so much then they should leave!! They can't belong to this club where once Frank Rjikaard, Ruud Gullit, Van Basten, Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko was! I cannot believe how our standards have dropped so low after the 2007 CL. Why can't these shameless imbeciles not understand this that they cannot give anything for this club! Instead they're feeding like a parasite and destroying what our legends once did for Milan. Yes, being in Milan is once in a lifetime opportunity for them but they're not good enough and must leave! They are destroying our image and then soon we'll become a nobody and a mid table team and everyone will forget the name of A.C. Milan. No one will fear us as once all did. But, now we are just a joke!

And, I know that Berlusconi and Galliani are the biggest culprits! I just don't know what will happen to the future! I just don't want to see it fall so deep. And we've already fallen from grace some ages ago. That's why I think we need a new owner and a new revolution for this club! Berlusconi can't provide for this club anymore... The past is past and he has lost it now. Let someone new arrive who is interested and take in charge!

Galliani offers fodder huge wages. Why should they ever leave

We have become a collection home for fodder

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Fast Noce, Italian Fabregas.

1797413_634739716562114_1329846566_n.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il dottore jinxed us on purpose

yes he breaks the legs of pato, el shaa, dscg, saponara and abate so that he can sign more fodders :g:

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes
Fernando to England is almost done! #mcfc #mufc #LFC

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes
Refused to renew the contract and saying Porto he will be leaving in June in a free transfer if they don't let him go now. #mcfc #mufc #LFC

https://twitter.com/_GoncaloLopes
Portuguese football journalist Goncalo Lopes on Twitter

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He is a shit coach

amen

He isn't renewing because sc Heerenveen is selling players, and not buying; so he wouldn't be happy here either, I figure.

nicgolfstar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Coppa: Napoli - Lazio 1:0

so if Udine doesn´t make it to the final the EL spot goes to 6th place in Serie A

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Napoli on verge to sign Ghoulam for 3,5 mil euro and they try to offload Armero to us, ofcourse the other teams has us to throw the trash to..:fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.