CL Matchday 3: Real Madrid (2) vs AC Milan (3)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaka will be cool with us.

I hope.

The team knows kaka's strength and weaknesses, if the defensive mids shut him down, he will be useless all night.

Nesta- Silva should contain their strikers.

The main reason why I think we cant snatch more than a draw is because even if Madrid play like shit, Milan cant score for shit.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The team knows kaka's strength and weaknesses, if the defensive mids shut him down, he will be useless all night.

Nesta- Silva should contain their strikers.

The main reason why I think we cant snatch more than a draw is because even if Madrid play like shit, Milan cant score for shit.

This is for sure.

But i always think we gonna win.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i'm sure pelligrini does... He never wanted robben gone, but robben doesn't sell jerseys so he HAD to go.

Last time i saw.. robben was injury again.
The guys is made a glass.. cant count on him.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
even without ronaldo they still have scoring power while we have no scoring power and no defense - so we can't score and we can't stop them from scoring

Granted actually have a chance now to get lucky and pull a draw, or if jesus himself returns and dons a rossoneri jersey we might just get a win

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
even without ronaldo they still have scoring power while we have no scoring power and no defense - so we can't score and we can't stop them from scoring

Granted actually have a chance now to get lucky and pull a draw, or if jesus himself returns and dons a rossoneri jersey we might just get a win

haha

I think our defense can take it.

The huge problem is score.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
haha

I think our defense can take it.

The huge problem is score.

you really think our defense can stand up to raul, kaka, nistelrooy, and higuain?

I mean granted a lot of Real Madrid's power comes from the midfield abate, gattuso, flamini might be able to control them

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you really think our defense can stand up to raul, kaka, nistelrooy, and higuain?

I mean granted a lot of Real Madrid's power comes from the midfield abate, gattuso, flamini might be able to control them

Yeah.. Nesta.. TSilva... is hard to beat those 2.. If we dont let them play to the sides.. we could have a good chance.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

of course our defence can stand up....

nesta will guard raul(reals pippo)
silva/ favalli benzema
flamini will make kakas life harder(remember arsenal-milan)

the problem is xabi alonso and the set pieces ...pepe is very strong in the air...

in OUR attack i hope hunter + pato will do damage..

RONIE OR SEEDORF TO START FOT THE TREQUARTISTA POSITION?
( hell ...ronie of course)

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
i hope t.silva don't will lose something after injuryed :/

and i hope flamini will back to be great again like he was in arsenal.

and i hope ronaldinho & pato will be great again.

and i hope hunt will be good 6.5+ rate

forza milan!

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i'm sure pelligrini does... He never wanted robben gone, but robben doesn't sell jerseys so he HAD to go.

1. robben is made of glass, right now he is injured..he is out for 2 months

2. guy like him can't be subsitute (it's like having kaka and diego as his sub) so his father wanted to know if there are any offers for him...bayern wanted him, he left..robben can't wait @ the bench for ronaldo's injury like this one or coming us substitute.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
With Madrid's defence anything is possible... or is it impossible is nothing?... Keep the sponsors happy.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pellegrini rotated a lot so far this season; I am sure Robben would of had adequate playing time.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
With Madrid's defence anything is possible... or is it impossible is nothing?... Keep the sponsors happy.

I second that... its madrid and its CL... we have a chance, no matter how unlikely that sounds.

Didnt think i'll ever say that but i do too think that they rely heavily on ronaldo and kaka. One gone, the other could be marked - impossible is nothing :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I second that... its madrid and its CL... we have a chance, no matter how unlikely that sounds.

Didnt think i'll ever say that but i do too think that they rely heavily on ronaldo and kaka. One gone, the other could be marked - impossible is nothing :D

give kaka to flamini :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1. robben is made of glass, right now he is injured..he is out for 2 months

True, but on form he is world class. Pelligrini liked him alot, but sadly makes no decisions of that matter

2. guy like him can't be subsitute (it's like having kaka and diego as his sub) so his father wanted to know if there are any offers for him...bayern wanted him, he left..robben can't wait @ the bench for ronaldo's injury like this one or coming us substitute.

IMO he would have started at LW.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it looks nice, robben & kaka & ronaldo but i really doubt they would play together..real had lot of problems with robben, yea he is great when in form but he also was injured in many games..new president came with his philosophy, ronaldo came..robben knew that maybe he will need to leave the club, he can say whatever he wants but no one wants to be @ the bench..in the end i believe he is happy (not @ this moment :D), he will play more + he will not risk his position in national team...on other side real got decent money for him when you look that he is injury prone + market inflation and of course there were "you need to have registered 25 players" & "earning some money from sales" factors..in the end it isn't really important, he is playing for bayern and he has nothing to do with this game.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Oh well since Gattuso's been out of form, I was worrying about my tactic of leave C. Ronaldo to Gattuso and Kaka to Flamini. Now Flamini is giving killer tackles, so we might not see Kaka for the 2nd game ( :tongue:, I'm not wishing for him to get injured, but it's a realistical possibility seeing Flamini's tackles, then we'll have no Flamini for the next game either). For their attack, T. Silva and super Nesta, and if it fails, it's super Storari to save us. Hopefully, Pato will have sorted his shit out and out of magical pass from whoever's turn is to be the one with the magical pass (that we will not see till 4 games latter), he'll score the 1-0 in a counterattack, it could be someone else too, but I'm thinking in terms of pace in a counter, but it could well be a magical pass, and then Pato takes it and he makes an assist to Pippo/Huntelaar. The 2 worries left are Sergio Ramos against one of our fullbacks and how easy it will be for Lassana Diarra to control our slow midfield, but if they're left just 1 misserable play, it will be our goal :tongue:.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We have a slight advantage as if anyone would know Kaka's game more it is Milan so we are aware of his weak points. Ronaldo's absence is a boost for us, however, it could free up Kaka to take control... and we all know what he did against Manchester United.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
nuff said :o

eh..?
im just callin u "ghey" cuz u dont know if u want "ur team" to win. thats ghey. i'm not really calling "u" ghey.

Ur callin me ghey cuz I said some dude is hot?

homo

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I was implying you had as little right to call me a "fggt" as Sir Elton John does.

whythefucknot?

I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy the win, but if we do win the stupidity duo would only have more bs to hang on to and avoid doing what the team really needs.

I don't want bandages. I want a new nose and chin :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I want my dick shortened but it's not gonna happen. We have to make do with what we have, Whether its Dinho, Janku and Hunt... or 9 inches. :D

Divided by 2

Schedule