that shot was weak as fuck

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
dat smile on miha's face after cerci's goal.. total meme material :lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Okay Miha for the second half take De Jong out, put Locatelli in his natural position, and put Mauri in as well.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Cerci with a goal and an assist but, looks seriously awkward at times.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mastour was good with the ball, but he didn't had to touch it many times, and played CF.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Mastour was good with the ball, but he didn't had to touch it many times, and played CF.

Agreed. Mastour has done well.

Locatelli + Calabria best performers so far.

Zaccardo... :fp::lol:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Locatelli hasn't been flawless but he's been our best player going forward. You have to be high if you think Mastour has done well.

The former could probably get a loan somewhere in Serie B or relegation battle serie a.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Cerci 1on1s have been shit 99% of the time. This from a guy that cost 20m, owned by AMD playing against Alcione, which plays in god only knows what division.

One can expect fails in connecting with two Primavera kids but not 1on1 situations.

BTW where the fuck is Menez?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mastour is a show pony. What will make or break the kid - does he have vision to allow an end product.

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mastour is a show pony. What will make or break the kid - does he have vision to allow an end product.

well seeing as he's being played striker and has hardly gotten the ball

we wont know that this game

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Niang+ Mauri in :D

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Also calm the Locatelli hype

he almost shot the ball every time he touched it

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Abate is so fucking shit
He provides no width whatsoever...he ruins our attacking game...fucking garbage
Every pass to that right side is a wasted pass...too bad our CAM's just usually do their job and are not aware of how shit Abate is
Same old thing...we have shit fullbacks who can't attack

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
my thoughts of the first half

abbiati/donarumma - n.r. untested really

calabria - good performance. shows some speed and skill.. intelligent runs forward and always tracks back on time.
albertazzi - not much to do
zaccardo - he's seen a lot of the ball for some odd reason, never knows what to do with it. very slow at decisions and especially running, the goal was his fault 100%
abate - solid performance.. always running up the flank when needed, but has done nothing with the balls he's getting, as usual
poli - awfully average. he's the definition of the word average. he scored a well-taken goal, but he often tries too hard, and it just looks awkward cause he rarely pulls anything off. i would like him out
de jong - bad performance actually, many misplaced passed, can see that he's rusty
piselli - very good performance. i liked him. he got a lot of the ball and rarely made mistakes with it. always offers an option to anyone at the left flank, always alert to the movements of his team mates to make a play. he can be a great player i think. maybe should get a loan to a serie A team this year.
locatelli - first time seeing him play, and i was impressed. very smart team player. he can be important for us, maybe even this season but i doubt miha will consider him given the packed squad. he's just getting promoted to primavera and had a solid outing as this one for the first squad.. good signs that he can have a promising future.
cerci - goal + assist. you can see he's talented and has something - however his performance was awful. just so awkward with everything he tried and nothing worked. the goal nd assist were very good though.
mastour - showed a lot of potential. he didn't get much of the ball, but he did track back and put pressure a few times on their players. he was one of the better players imo, i just feel like we haven't seen enough yet. i hope miha keeps him for a bit longer.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Mastour has been doing well you morons
He's being played as a striker...whenever he had the ball he was too isolated up front to do anything about it...but he's been playing good passes and he's been good at keeping the ball under pressure

Schedule