CL round of 16 2nd leg: Barcelona (4) vs AC Milan (0) - 12/3/2013

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
god i hate barca, the bastards keep trying to make me quit smoking...

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
god i hate barca, the bastards keep trying to make me quit smoking...

1295369215Ii1NVz.jpg

Smoking stunts your growth.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm watching the barca-sevilla game on BeIN,and they just said that we got very lucky because they have never seen so many barca players have an off-night at the same time :fp:

They really said that? Fucking ******** cunts should never comment on football again!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Easy game, play all fodders, Milan 3-0 Burca

Adnan

Beginner
Reaction score
Remember Barcelona will play Real Madrid two times, and Deporivo before Milan. Messi, Ineista or Xavi injured? Lets hope so! Forza Milan

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Remember Barcelona will play Real Madrid two times, and Deporivo before Milan. Messi, Ineista or Xavi injured? Lets hope so! Forza Milan

Berlu is gonna have a word with pepe and ramos:lol:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I need to buy tickets for this match anyone knows where is the best place to get them from? I live in Madrid, Spain.

Milanista Ross

Beginner
Reaction score
^if you find out let me know so I can get one too lol.

They just lost to Madrid 3-1 on their home turf, guess someone needs to cut the grass at the nou camp lol :g::g:

I am very confident that we will win the 2nd leg :cool:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am very confident that we will win the 2nd leg :cool:

is it just a hunch, a feeling, or is there logic behind this thought?

i'm not too optimistic about our chances... they will come out all guns blazing and milan are just milan, no one knows how to collapse like we do.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We always do best as underdogs. If you hype our chances too much, we will crash out for sure.

In other words, stay calm and don't jinx it you assholes. :D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lets not too carried away shall we. Remember the arsenal game, we nearly threw away a fucking 4 - 0 lead. We can win this tie but milan need to play at the same intensity as they did in the first leg, where we stifled every one of barca's futile attacks and conversely we took advantage of some of the clear cut chances we received. Could have easily been a whopping 4 - 0 win over barca in the first leg if we had a proper playmaker to help out monty, that team is overrated. With a proper ref, we can easily compete with shitcelona.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
no trashing, no injuries

before playing barcunt it's a friday nite away game against milan b (genoa)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Am only afraid of the refferee and David villa(hope he doesn't play)

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i had a dream we won the CL trophy/....i know its a massive long shot, but can u imagine that happened? Sports is all about getting hot at the right time...if milan kicks out barca, they will have all kinds of confidence to beat anyone...i would love to see a milan bayern final, with SES scoring the winning goal...legend

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Play a 4-5-2 with only SES and Niang up top.. who can both track back
Clog the midfield as much as possible with Flamini, Muntari, Ambro, Monto and Boateng
Play our healthiest back 4.

Sail thru to the final 8.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Barca will eliminate Milan, says Iniesta
By Football Italia staff

Andres Iniesta has insisted that struggling Barcelona will bounce back to knock Milan out of the Champions League.

The Spanish giants lost the first leg of their last 16 tie against the Diavolo 2-0 and were defeated at home by Real Madrid last night in the Copa del Rey.

“We have not done things right to win, that’s for sure,” the international midfielder began at today’s Press conference.

“Whether the players are tired or it is the system, the game against Milan will be like a Cup Final and we must come out from the start as if our lives depend on it.

“I’m confident we can knock them out.

“It is not that we cannot play, it is that we are trying and other circumstances beyond us are in play, like our opponents. It’s a matter of moments, feelings.

“In these two specific games, which were important, the opponent has won. We lacked a little bit extra, but not a precise thing.

“When a team does not work it is a matter of everything. From back to front and front to back. There are opponents who play differently and you have to adapt.

“When we are in a good dynamic, we create more chances. In these two games we missed that. We must recover the ABCs of football because that is what has led us to become the team that we are today.”

Asked about the impact of Coach’s Tito Vilanova’s continued absence as he battles with illness, Iniesta said: “It would be a lie if I said that it did not hurt us, it is natural and logical that not having the figure of our head Coach is not easy.

“These are difficult situations and to the team the figure of the Coach is important. I know that there is all this technology and the Coach has done his best with it to remain in contact.

“His health is the priority though and we trust the coaching staff that are here. We hope that when Tito comes back we still have our comfortable League lead and are still alive in the Champions League.”

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
play a 4-5-2 with only ses and niang up top.. Who can both track back
clog the midfield as much as possible with flamini, muntari, ambro, monto and boateng
play our healthiest back 4.

Sail thru to the final 8.

4-5-2? :)

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
If barca lose again against madrid, i trully think we'll win. Our morale is at a season high and theirs will be at a season low

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“Iniesta: When we are in a good dynamic, we create more chances. In these two games we missed that. We must recover the ABCs of football because that is what has led us to become the team that we are today.”

Midget army will lose, Andres jinxing his team

Schedule