Gabriel Vasconcellos Ferreira Thread

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
The antonym of Amelia. The dude has great reaction and mobility to the point where he looks a bit clumsy. He needs to learn more with Abbiati about nullifying the speed of the ball keeping it from bouncing in dangerous places. Needs better decision making on how to distribute the ball. Good thing is he got the necessary skills to be great. He just needs more experience. Being 2nd choice gk will be great for him.

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
Always told you guys he was a beast. Ever since I first saw him in the 2011 U-20 championships, I know he was class.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Always told you guys he was a beast. Ever since I first saw him in the 2011 U-20 championships, I know he was class.

I also said that he is very good goalkeeper, but some users called me stupid.
Some users says that our new talents Gabriel, Vergara, Saponara, Cristante, Petagna, Poli and Niang will not get minutes next season but they are wrong.

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Fucked up once when he tried to collect a cross from a corner and instead fell on the ground with two other players... Other than that, he played really good. Was a bit afraid to pass to the defenders and preferred to hit long balls instead... probably still scarred from the mistake with Sassuolo :D

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Imo he is way better than Amelia at least he dont watch the ball when the opposition shots the ball and he actually jumps for it. Grande!

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Imo he is way better than Amelia at least he dont watch the ball when the opposition shots the ball and he actually jumps for it. Grande!

Amelia is a fucking statue. This kid can let in a million goals and in my eyes he'll forever be better than that statue

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
I am sweating and nervous every time there is an attack! Lol
But he is quite interesting prospect, lots to improve but yes, he is talented

shao

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Cafu, Gattuso, Shevchenko, SuperPippo,Kaka.....
Cat like reflexes...:eek:

He'll go to places, no doubt. :thumbsup:

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
174596366-gabriel-vasconcelos-of-ac-milan-gives-gettyimages.jpg

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it's always hard to rate keepers .generally they are mainstays so we get to see them over a long period for all the good and bad.Abbiati has been around for awhile now and though he has a brain fade or is exposed for lack of mobility we have become used to that.Gabriel is still young and only really starting out so it's natural to hold your breath everytime the ball goes near him but there was a lot to like.

he has great agility and reflexes all very positive traits for a keeper and he just now needs to focus on harnessing the rest of his game which will come with match practice .he was always I think going to be abbiati's understudy and I think that's a good idea

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Still think it would be best for his career to be loaned a Serie B team where he could start every game.

Would teach him a great deal, he still hasnt played a single pro game yet

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still think it would be best for his career to be loaned a Serie B team where he could start every game.

Would teach him a great deal, he still hasnt played a single pro game yet

Kind of agree with you because I think Gabriel is very talented despite is sub paar (awful) play in the Olympics and he need lots of playing time. On the other hand, that would mean we would keep Amelia (who is desperately trying to leave to Rome) which is not that good to begin with.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kind of agree with you because I think Gabriel is very talented despite is sub paar (awful) play in the Olympics and he need lots of playing time. On the other hand, that would mean we would keep Amelia (who is desperately trying to leave to Rome) which is not that good to begin with.

If they hadnt already loaned him a Curci Amelia swap would have been great...

honestly I would still loan Gabby and find an experienced #2 from a mid table team and buy him to use as our #2

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and actually screw B&G, Roma got De Sanctis for .5 million euros... would have been a perfect backup and so much better than Amelia

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gabriel style is resemblance to Abbiati,seriously i think he got mentored by abbiati.

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Had a great game, hope to see more from him.

He is sure better than Amelia :p

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
it's always hard to rate keepers .generally they are mainstays so we get to see them over a long period for all the good and bad.Abbiati has been around for awhile now and though he has a brain fade or is exposed for lack of mobility we have become used to that.Gabriel is still young and only really starting out so it's natural to hold your breath everytime the ball goes near him but there was a lot to like.

he has great agility and reflexes all very positive traits for a keeper and he just now needs to focus on harnessing the rest of his game which will come with match practice .he was always I think going to be abbiati's understudy and I think that's a good idea

you sum it best, especially the part of: ' so it's natural to hold your breath everytime the ball goes near him'

:lol: but trueee

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
MilanNews.it: Gabriel will be second goalkeeper in Milan next season.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Trending Worldwide on twitter (40%+ of posts are not about him but who cares)

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
clean sheet. better than amelia by 100%

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I dunno why, but he looks kind of small, even though he is taller than Abbiati. And can't jump properly... but at least he's got some reaction, so I guess he could become pretty good.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
super gabriel and for only .5 mil

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
His reflexes are amazing. Needs to be a little less like 2010 Dida though and more like a 2003 Dida.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
His reflexes are amazing. Needs to be a little less like 2010 Dida though and more like a 2003 Dida.

Exactly my thoughts :lol:

He shows a lot of potential and has got some nice reflexes :thumbsup:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
He shits on Amelia. Has great potential. Our future GK :thumbsup: grande

Schedule