Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see him bang them in for fun. Haven’t been this excited by a striker since Zlatan! Balotelli had that excitement factor too but it was more hope than anything. This is the real deal.

Balo did fine in his first year.
But I think the problem with Balo was that we put to much pressure on him to score goals in an otherwise average squad.

Last year Suso suffered from the same issue. When Suso played well we won games.
Eventually fans started shitting on Suso because we got too dependent on him.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
AC Milan are chasing River Plate sensation Gonzalo Higuain.
The 19 year-old is being put up for sale by the cash-strapped Argentine giants and Milan have already registered their interest.

Higuain has been dubbed Argentina's answer to Brazilian ace Kaka in South America.

**************.com

12 years later, we have him. Gon Za Lo!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
balo was always trash. Even in his first year, half his goals were from penalties. ultimate fodder.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I remember 2 years ago when he moved to Juve, he was in terrible shape and it took months for him to regain match fitness, now he looks already perfect.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
balo was always trash. Even in his first year, half his goals were from penalties. ultimate fodder.

He was great technically and physically. His strange mind has always been in the way for greatness. He could've easily gotten 10+ goals more per season if he just didn't waste great chances by diving for shitty freekicks.

I know he has a chip on his shoulder from growing up, but dude just fucking play like a professional, you're millionaire footballer.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Past 2 seasons -
Scored goals with his first shot on target in opening Serie A games

Let's hope he makes that 3 in a row :o

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
hungrier than ever
B51R7892%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Someone photoshop something funny in that picture.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I'm afraid he's gonna be a flop

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he won't be flop. we can clearly see he is ahead of everybody else in terms of talent and technique.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Past 2 seasons -
Scored goals with his first shot on target in opening Serie A games

Let's hope he makes that 3 in a row :o

shot a bird this season with his first shot, first one on target still pending

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This gonna be his worse season in Italy.

Even a WC striker will flop if we kept playing the same ol' running on flank with wingers and isolated our only striker on top.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He's brilliant. But man he's going to get very frustrated with this team. Don't see him staying for longer than a season if we don't improve.

Hope i'm wrong

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So good.
Be patient, hakan is going to help you.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
You could see on his face the realisation of what he just got himself into. Borini & Bonaventura on that left really destroyed all of his good runs. Hopefully Hakan improves this team like we expect him to, otherwise I can see Higuain not wanting to be here long.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Yeah am a bit worried that he is not happy about the level of service he is getting and he was starting to sulk quite a bit.

He knows he is the only world class player in the squad and he showed his quality, even though the rest of the squad did not provide enough for him. He made runs, had great touches and turns and even dropped deep with some impressive passes. Maybe should have done better with Laxalt's pass though it was a bit pacy.

I do hope the rest of the team catches up to him before he starts getting really frustrated.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He's old and fat, pretty close to wash at this point. He does have scoring ability, but factor in Milan's shitty midfield supply and anything over 15 goals this season would be a shock to me

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He's old and fat, pretty close to wash at this point. He does have scoring ability, but factor in Milan's shitty midfield supply and anything over 15 goals this season would be a shock to me

He's not old & fat, you just pulled that out your ass, he's in great shape and would walk into the current Madrid side.

Good luck with Benzema this season

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Beautiful lines from a guy who used to defend dinho's fitness levels.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can we ban Madridista?

Clearly jaded.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
:lol:

Benzema is so much better atm + Dinho does not matter whether hes fat or not cause hes a genius. ;)

Anyway I wish Higuain good luck this season but at some point he will be washed up and seems to me that point has arrived. his subpar season for Juve was a sign of things to come.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
zero service against napoli

"zuzo gonna have so much fun with this guy"

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
zero service against napoli

"zuzo gonna have so much fun with this guy"

"Zuzo" did contribute to both of our goals, so...

How many goals does CR7 have?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Didn't cr7 have seasons where he scored more goals than entire Milan combined ?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He may not have scored but it’s the big moments (assist to Cutrone) like that is the reason why we brough him to the club. Without him in Milan it would’ve been another draw despite the fact we dominated. Teams playing as a unit have success but it’s the individuals who can make a difference that can have those big moments, thanks Pipita!