Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
very very difficult: in fact, you might even get official tickets (the expensive ones); anyway you would pay bagarini (black market) a lot more than the official price for that match

Reaction score
ok.. but at the last match between Milan and Inter it only came 77000 but there is 85000 seats on the arena. what says it will be full this time?

Reaction score
Iam going to Milano this thursday and i have the same problem,
On Inter's website the wrote that we could buy ticket 10-7 days before match and now they say that we can buy them on thursday.

What am i sopose to do? i must get the tickets,
Can anybody help me please?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
peoples said:
ok.. but at the last match between Milan and Inter it only came 77000 but there is 85000 seats on the arena. what says it will be full this time?

Hmmm......12000 seats........

My seat will be better than those 12000........mine will be at cantina right in front of the tele.......with a rossonero shirt on..........multiple glasses of alcohol..........

If we lose........no merdazzurro is safe. :devil2: :devil:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
peoples said:
ok.. for the inter-milan game?? is it possible to get tickets for that game, and for how much?

Just to give you an idea, I was told fm Swan that for last November derby "bagarini" asked at least Eur 80 for 3rd category tickets :eek:

Reaction score
I have 2 tickets for final champions league.1000 euros. If you are interested send me an e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule